Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 560 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,914
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 89 1 2 … 37 38 39 40 41 … 88 89
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #606655
07/05/2008 03:08
07/05/2008 03:08

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



Red 20v passing DP Motorsport in Ayr today bout 5,two young dudes driver was a ginger!! laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #606659
07/05/2008 03:10
07/05/2008 03:10

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



Gettin your veins colour coded to your coop is just takin it tooooo far Sparky old boy!!! laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #606666
07/05/2008 03:12
07/05/2008 03:12

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



Originally Posted by mattB
Cant you scrawl www.fiatcoupeclub.org in big letters on the side of your van with a permanent marker? laugh

Cant write! wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #606675
07/05/2008 03:21
07/05/2008 03:21

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



Dont start your pish wee man ooo

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #606685
07/05/2008 03:27
07/05/2008 03:27

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



How no? laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #606719
07/05/2008 03:48
07/05/2008 03:48

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



Cause!

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #606723
07/05/2008 03:52
07/05/2008 03:52

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



Fairdooz then rotund chap with grey hair and dodgy goatee bumfluff kinda hairy thing below yir large gub! You win the joust of cutting yet constructive gay wit repartee and jolly banter with your incisive yet topical cutting humour!!!! laugh
I shall retire to my bed and the loving ,nay welcoming arms of my lovely young wife!
I bid you goodnight sir!! wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #606725
07/05/2008 03:53
07/05/2008 03:53

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



laugh

Last edited by sparkyman; 07/05/2008 03:55.
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #609522
10/05/2008 23:37
10/05/2008 23:37

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M



Spotted a silver coop in Aberdeen driving past the barracks on Ellon road today (Sat) at about half 5. Clocked me too I think, tis my first proper coop spy! Looked good. cool

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #609536
11/05/2008 00:11
11/05/2008 00:11

T
Tartandude
Unregistered
Tartandude
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by Monster
Spotted a silver coop in Aberdeen driving past the barracks on Ellon road today (Sat) at about half 5. Clocked me too I think, tis my first proper coop spy! Looked good. cool


That was me! Sorry I never flashed, I think I tooted instead laugh It was the missus that spotted you first! I was in a daydream wink


Re: Scotland [Re: ] #609603
11/05/2008 02:49
11/05/2008 02:49

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



Spotted about 9am on the other side of the road just by the job centre in Mossend heading towards Holytown a yellow colour coded coupe and spoiler yesterday smile

Transit again laugh

Last edited by sparkyman; 11/05/2008 02:50.
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #609614
11/05/2008 03:27
11/05/2008 03:27
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Originally Posted by Ritchie
Originally Posted by Kevcrab
Burgundy 20v n/a (P605 ***) parked down the kirkburn ,Inverbervie today around 3pm , painted sills , standard wheels, looked tidy cool ( was still there a while ago when I just happend to drive past again .... rolleyes )


Hello folks. smile This is mine, Ive only had it a week and its got a warped head, and/or head gasket. Not a great start! Im planning on stripping it this weekend. Hopefully be as good as new by next weekend.


Take it you've sorted this out now then? Assuming it was you I saw in Stonehaven on Friday evening?


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #609645
11/05/2008 04:47
11/05/2008 04:47

M
Matty
Unregistered
Matty
Unregistered
M



^^Must have been you then Ritchie I saw on Friday night then going into Stonehaven, nice exchange of a flash and a wave. cool

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #609948
11/05/2008 22:27
11/05/2008 22:27

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M



It ok. I didn’t see you until the last min either. Its funny, I got a phone call from a mate about 10 mins later telling me he drove past a silvery coop with different alloys outside the Bastille. Take it that was you?

I’m surprised I don’t see you about more since you’re in Balmedie; I'm often going for a blat out there.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #609994
11/05/2008 23:39
11/05/2008 23:39

T
Tartandude
Unregistered
Tartandude
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by Monster
It ok. I didn’t see you until the last min either. Its funny, I got a phone call from a mate about 10 mins later telling me he drove past a silvery coop with different alloys outside the Bastille. Take it that was you?

I’m surprised I don’t see you about more since you’re in Balmedie; I'm often going for a blat out there.


Yeah that would of been me too smile

Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #610092
12/05/2008 02:58
12/05/2008 02:58

K
Kevcrab
Unregistered
Kevcrab
Unregistered
K



Originally Posted by mattB


Take it you've sorted this out now then?


Yep , replacement engine courtesy Mr T cool smile

Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #610698
13/05/2008 01:25
13/05/2008 01:25

R
Ritchie
Unregistered
Ritchie
Unregistered
R



Originally Posted by mattB
Originally Posted by Ritchie
Originally Posted by Kevcrab
Burgundy 20v n/a (P605 ***) parked down the kirkburn ,Inverbervie today around 3pm , painted sills , standard wheels, looked tidy cool ( was still there a while ago when I just happend to drive past again .... rolleyes )


Hello folks. smile This is mine, Ive only had it a week and its got a warped head, and/or head gasket. Not a great start! Im planning on stripping it this weekend. Hopefully be as good as new by next weekend.


Take it you've sorted this out now then? Assuming it was you I saw in Stonehaven on Friday evening?


Hi Matt, that was me. I thought it was you by your plate!
Aye, finally sorted out! New engine (Carl.T), clutch, cambelt, (I had to buy the locking tools to get it timed as there was no crank pulley :o) thermostat, radiator, front pads, and i just changed the rear nearside rear trailing arm bearings on Saturday. A bar-steward of a job i had to cut the bolt either side as it was seized.:mad: Where will it end!! Getting there now though and now using it everyday to get to work. Getting about 350miles to a tank which im quite chuffed with.
Yours looked nice BTW, obviously better looked after than mine! laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #610764
13/05/2008 02:53
13/05/2008 02:53

K
Kevcrab
Unregistered
Kevcrab
Unregistered
K



350 miles to a tank!? shocked

about 150 more than me laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #613527
17/05/2008 02:58
17/05/2008 02:58

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



Red 20v( think it may have had plus wheels )parked on gibson street near partick at about 9am smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #614286
18/05/2008 22:32
18/05/2008 22:32

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



Chaps,not strictly coops but was driving works car today and 4 gorgeous 131 Supermirafiores passed in convoy! Only one had brit plates think the rest were Italian. Orange,white with rally bodykit,black,poss blue,anyone know where they were going to/coming from? Gave the driver of the orange a big thumbs up and got a nice 70s toot,well more a poop kinda noise !! laugh
oops sorry,was on the motorway headn east around Hillington!
Fud! rolleyes

Last edited by Steamer; 18/05/2008 22:33.
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #614304
18/05/2008 23:31
18/05/2008 23:31

K
Kevcrab
Unregistered
Kevcrab
Unregistered
K



Stradas' ? zzz

wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #615060
20/05/2008 01:31
20/05/2008 01:31

M
MrMac
Unregistered
MrMac
Unregistered
M



just spotted a red S plate coop turning right just before the Kingston Bridge on-ramp at Tradeston

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #615395
20/05/2008 15:52
20/05/2008 15:52
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,650
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
Kelv27 Offline
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Kelv27  Offline
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Forum is my job

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,650
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
Hmmm..could that be me?..its on my turf laugh

Last edited by Kelv27; 20/05/2008 15:56. Reason: Yeah think it was me :) Were you in the coop MrMac?
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #615401
20/05/2008 15:59
20/05/2008 15:59

I
ivy1
Unregistered
ivy1
Unregistered
I



I seen them on irvine bypass! it was great to see one again as a few of us had them, it made my day!!! smile

Re: Scotland [Re: Kelv27] #615652
20/05/2008 21:50
20/05/2008 21:50

M
MrMac
Unregistered
MrMac
Unregistered
M



yep, was in the coop and went screaming up the ramp

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #615915
21/05/2008 03:19
21/05/2008 03:19

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



P reg sprinty turning right onto Minard Road just across from the Honda garage just before 8am smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #615988
21/05/2008 04:41
21/05/2008 04:41

H
h2ypr
Unregistered
h2ypr
Unregistered
H



Black p reg 20vt i believe with MASSOOOOVE spoiler on the rear at hamilton tech park slip road roundabout.

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #616022
21/05/2008 06:24
21/05/2008 06:24
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,650
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
Kelv27 Offline
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Kelv27  Offline
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Forum is my job

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,650
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
Were you right behind me? I have to be more observant next time smile

Sprint blue spotted at about 6pm today on the M8 east bound just after the Kingston bridge.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #616493
22/05/2008 00:03
22/05/2008 00:03

S
solas
Unregistered
solas
Unregistered
S



spotted twice this week,a yellow coupe on Arran anyone here

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #616588
22/05/2008 02:24
22/05/2008 02:24

K
Kevcrab
Unregistered
Kevcrab
Unregistered
K



Originally Posted by solas
spotted twice this week,a yellow coupe on Arran anyone here


Not me unfortunately wink

Page 39 of 89 1 2 … 37 38 39 40 41 … 88 89

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.048s Queries: 14 (0.042s) Memory: 0.7153 MB (Peak: 0.9277 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 23:47:08 UTC