|
0 registered members (),
1,164
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: Mark_S]
#593754
20/04/2008 20:14
20/04/2008 20:14
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
I bet its still on its original cambelt, clutch, wishbones, brake disc etc as well.. So that lot will need changing before too long.
Err, no, not if you read the advert, they even changed the turbo !
That will teach me to read the advert fully... Anyway why would a 32,000 mile car need a bnew turbo?
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: ]
#593793
20/04/2008 21:23
20/04/2008 21:23
|
AlanW
Unregistered
|
AlanW
Unregistered
|
I was just about to ask that 
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: ]
#593808
20/04/2008 21:33
20/04/2008 21:33
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
apparently there was one "sitting on a shelf" that they thought they may as well slap on.
and I keep an evergreen version of Kelly Brook in my bedroom cupboard....
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: ]
#593809
20/04/2008 21:35
20/04/2008 21:35
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
Okay okay  So to sum up what JimO is saying... Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
...  He does have a point, it has been said before a week ago. We don't know so we can make our own best guesses. But two cars in the last week have surprised me because of the claims made about them, it was presumed they were false and had been doctored. However after more facts turn up the claims turned out to be true. We are all a little too cynical on this forum some times. Right i'll get my coat, JimO you want to come down the pub I hear they have great water down there 
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: ]
#593820
20/04/2008 21:40
20/04/2008 21:40
|
jallen
Unregistered
|
jallen
Unregistered
|
I doubt anyone on this thread, is actually a "buyer"  Ross Timewasters 
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: stan]
#593853
20/04/2008 22:10
20/04/2008 22:10
|
124coupe
Unregistered
|
124coupe
Unregistered
|
First dibs if you decide to sell her! Bigamist 
Last edited by 124coupe; 20/04/2008 22:11.
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#594763
21/04/2008 21:24
21/04/2008 21:24
|
peanuthead
Unregistered
|
peanuthead
Unregistered
|
the first thing that i noticed was the wear on the drivers seat. would this be normal for a 32,000 mile car?? or is it just the short journeys
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: daithi28]
#594783
21/04/2008 21:51
21/04/2008 21:51
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
It all looks a bit suspicious to me..
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: daithi28]
#594797
21/04/2008 22:04
21/04/2008 22:04
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446 Essex
evo_number_one
OP
My job on the forum
|
OP
My job on the forum
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446
Essex
|
the first thing that i noticed was the wear on the drivers seat. would this be normal for a 32,000 mile car?? or is it just the short journeys Maybe the owner was a salad-dodger? No stranger to a fish supper etc etc Yep, kidneys hanging over the waistbelt would certainly cause some wear in the bolster region 
 105
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: evo_number_one]
#594799
21/04/2008 22:07
21/04/2008 22:07
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,588 Essex
Rog20VT
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,588
Essex
|
guys lets not get carried away with suspicious comments. It could very well be totally genuine, i know of a 23k black LE that has a worn bolster on the drivers seat. Also ive changed turbos on cars with as low as 14k on the clock! Age causes turbo seal failures as much as miles. Now for my opinion, i personally dislike the spoiler, and a red LE is very nice if left standard. the wheels look familiar to the ones fitted to a vauxhall nova that i see daily (this is essex) and overall 8k should buy a TOTALLY PERFECT stanard LE in my opinion. 
Last edited by Rog20VT; 21/04/2008 22:09.
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: Rog20VT]
#594877
21/04/2008 23:53
21/04/2008 23:53
|
jallen
Unregistered
|
jallen
Unregistered
|
I agree with Rog I reckon the car is totally genuine. I could just about put up with the spoiler given that it looks like the Fiat accessory one but I would want standard wheels and a standard airbox etc etc etc.
John
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: ]
#595355
22/04/2008 15:01
22/04/2008 15:01
|
Jamest
Unregistered
|
Jamest
Unregistered
|
Paul, what do you do at Coventry uni? I left 2 years ago from doing Media. Is the student union still standing?
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: ]
#595409
22/04/2008 16:20
22/04/2008 16:20
|
Liquid
Unregistered
|
Liquid
Unregistered
|
Apparently it sold to the first viewer.... They seemed like very nice people and Im gutted its sold but hey happens for a reason 
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: evo_number_one]
#595490
22/04/2008 18:08
22/04/2008 18:08
|
Liquid
Unregistered
|
Liquid
Unregistered
|
Oooo...do I dont I do I dont I...;)
|
|
|
Re: Pricey 32k mileage LE - £8,000
[Re: evo_number_one]
#596526
23/04/2008 18:28
23/04/2008 18:28
|
Liquid
Unregistered
|
Liquid
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
|