|
2 registered members (JPS, Edinburgh),
301
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,029
Members1,657
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
#608135
08/05/2008 20:49
08/05/2008 20:49
|
Cernoch
Unregistered
|
Cernoch
Unregistered
|
Hi everybody, there is a new video of Fiat Coupe 20VT 318HP going up in climb hill race in Czech Republic, super sound! Thanks for your comments. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvaTQyuN31E
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: Kelv27]
#608204
08/05/2008 22:45
08/05/2008 22:45
|
simonj
Unregistered
|
simonj
Unregistered
|
Sounds brilliant - thanks for posting. Nice looking car too, what wheels are they?
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#608243
08/05/2008 23:36
08/05/2008 23:36
|
daz
Unregistered
|
daz
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: Red_Rocket]
#608265
09/05/2008 00:04
09/05/2008 00:04
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
Cracking video Ross
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#608287
09/05/2008 01:12
09/05/2008 01:12
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
symonh2000
Unregistered
|
Great video. What exhaust was it running? I want one..
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: Gunzi]
#608347
09/05/2008 02:43
09/05/2008 02:43
|
mottles
Unregistered
|
mottles
Unregistered
|
That sounds and looks stunnning! 
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: Nigel]
#608361
09/05/2008 03:00
09/05/2008 03:00
|
Scooby
Unregistered
|
Scooby
Unregistered
|
Like this you mean?
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#608499
09/05/2008 13:49
09/05/2008 13:49
|
AlistairM
Unregistered
|
AlistairM
Unregistered
|
 poor coupé, it would have been nice to have seen more of the road and less of the barrier couln't really see what he/she was doing.
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#608585
09/05/2008 15:21
09/05/2008 15:21
|
Cernoch
Unregistered
|
Cernoch
Unregistered
|
Thanks for all responses  appreciate it  wheels are RH ZW1 8x17 and 9x17, 2piece - silver with polished lip, exhaust is FK automotive, race kat, manifold protoxide and GT28RS. As for the FIA rules, I wear safety helmet, race overals, racing glaves, safety seat Sparco Prodrive with FIA homologation till 2010, same for safety belts Sparco, there is also fire distinguisher inside the car. As this was only a hobby amateur race there is no compulsory bar cage, even thought I agree that it could be very usefull when I lose it  so I decided to buy the cage anyway 
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: Nigel]
#608596
09/05/2008 15:39
09/05/2008 15:39
|
Tartandude
Unregistered
|
Tartandude
Unregistered
|
OUCH - take a look at the close-up of the sil at 2min 22 sec - looks like it was originally made of cardboard  Im guessing the space saver went on after the crash?
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#608610
09/05/2008 15:57
09/05/2008 15:57
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
wheels are RH ZW1 8x17 and 9x17, 2piece - silver with polished lip Is the wider ones on the rear? Also, are they 4x98 and do they fit without spacers? Ross
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#609192
10/05/2008 03:22
10/05/2008 03:22
|
Cernoch
Unregistered
|
Cernoch
Unregistered
|
Yes, the wider ones are on the rear. They are 4x98 but need 3cm spacers, actually the spacers are original RH and were included.
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#609232
10/05/2008 04:15
10/05/2008 04:15
|
flyingcustard
Unregistered
|
flyingcustard
Unregistered
|
FANTASTIC vid!,best i`ve seen  tempted to have a go at hillclimbs myself Wheels will look nice on a yellow coup Ross
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#609247
10/05/2008 04:36
10/05/2008 04:36
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
Yes, the wider ones are on the rear. They are 4x98 but need 3cm spacers, actually the spacers are original RH and were included. What et are the wheels? Ross
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#609581
11/05/2008 01:55
11/05/2008 01:55
|
Cernoch
Unregistered
|
Cernoch
Unregistered
|
I think that et is 45 but I am not sure about that  Tomorrow I will have a look and let you now  What wheels do you have?
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#609607
11/05/2008 03:02
11/05/2008 03:02
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
I think that et is 45 but I am not sure about that  Tomorrow I will have a look and let you now  What wheels do you have? Thanks very much. Im running bk racing 318's. They are et 40 with 20mm spacers. If you could get the et for me, that would be amazing. I presume that u still have the brembo's fitted ? Any pictures of the car? Ross
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#609999
12/05/2008 00:17
12/05/2008 00:17
|
Cernoch
Unregistered
|
Cernoch
Unregistered
|
Yes, I still have brembos fitted, but I changed brake disks to Tarox, sorry but I couldn´t get to the garage to check my whells et  but will manage tomorrow. Here are some pictures of my coupe  and wheels of course http://cernoch007.rajce.idnes.cz/Fiat_Coupe_20VT/
|
|
|
Re: Coupe 20VT Climb hill race - super sound
[Re: ]
#610305
12/05/2008 16:25
12/05/2008 16:25
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
Lovely pics  If you could get that et for me, I'll be able to work out some costings. Although, i dont think i would run the 9" at the rear  Ross
|
|
|
|