Unfortunately my 17" ferrari enginerring wheels have come to the end of there lives, they have been straighten a couple of times but are now out of round again and getting a bit past their "best before date".
I have found a brand new set of 18" momo corse 7.5 wide in a clearance sale
Not sure sure what I think of them and about the momo corse all around the rim edge, may not even notice once on the coupe, hence the request, need to see them on a car as such, bit different to most JDM wheels - likely change the centre caps to something a bit more fiat
Can any photoshop guru's please do a quick mock-up in 18" size on a coupe, red or whatever colour you have on whichever model coupe.
Otherwise does anyone have them? thoughts? as a bonus they are meant to be light weight
Pic of the wheel My car on 17" momo - sorry I don't have any better side shots If anyone is able to do a quick mock-up I don't have any better side shots so please use whatever car in whatever colour etc you like - just want to have a look