Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (DaddyB, Misterchoos, Jamiepm), 764 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,104
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,903
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hi !! CrazyF1 from France #689939
06/10/2008 21:02
06/10/2008 21:02
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
crazyf1 Offline OP
On a journey
crazyf1  Offline OP
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
Hi all !!
My name is Daniel, I am 25 and I live very close to Paris.
I bought my Coupe 15 months ago. It'a a 98'20VT black ink.
It is full stock excepted a Sparco front strut brace from LE and Plus Coupes.
I will ad some pics to my presentation just after dinner laugh
Bye bye wink


Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: crazyf1] #689941
06/10/2008 21:09
06/10/2008 21:09

J
Johna
Unregistered
Johna
Unregistered
J



bonjour, bienvenue à l'fccuk. tongue

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #689943
06/10/2008 21:10
06/10/2008 21:10

O
owl10
Unregistered
owl10
Unregistered
O



hi and welcome to the forum

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #689947
06/10/2008 21:19
06/10/2008 21:19
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,285
Manchester
GraemeC Offline
Competition Level
GraemeC  Offline
Competition Level

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,285
Manchester
Welcome to the forum!


It is hard to understand how a cemetery can raise burial rates and blame it on the cost of living
Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: GraemeC] #690013
06/10/2008 22:57
06/10/2008 22:57
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
crazyf1 Offline OP
On a journey
crazyf1  Offline OP
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
Thanks you wave

This pic is my coup when I bought it
My Coup
It is bright. Not bad for a 10 years old car, isn't it? tongue

Boosted7 took a picture of me on Spa track in June 2008, thank you wink
Coupé on track
As you can see my bonnet was scratched cry

I made it repaired and organized a shooting on a Go kart track with an Elise cool (right hand drived but french owner smile )
Coupé and Elise 1
Coupé and Elise 2
Coupé and Elise 3

Good night wave

Last edited by crazyf1; 06/10/2008 22:58.

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: crazyf1] #690023
06/10/2008 23:08
06/10/2008 23:08
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,833
Brisbane, Australia
Boosted7 Offline
My life on the forum
Boosted7  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,833
Brisbane, Australia
welcome crazyf1! Nice pics thumb


1998 Steel Grey 20V Turbo
Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: Boosted7] #691711
14/10/2008 22:02
14/10/2008 22:02
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
crazyf1 Offline OP
On a journey
crazyf1  Offline OP
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
Hi,
I'm very happy to see that the forum is working again. thumb

I forgot to say that I worked 3 months in England as a mechanic in a Fiat/Alfa workshop. It was a work experience during my studies of engineer. cool

The name of the dealership was DBS Desira. I worked in both Bury St Edmunds and Hertford's worshops.
When I worked there, the job was pretty good and not very expensive. smile
I learnt this summer that it became different because the dealership was sold. cry

Did anybody already go to Desira before or after the sale?
What about the quality of the job done?


Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: crazyf1] #691728
14/10/2008 22:35
14/10/2008 22:35

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Salut crazy f1! Le 20v Noir de Paris c'est tres tres magnifique! (Le GCSE French!) wave

I buy Fiat parts from Desira in Diss - no problem for long distance delivery & always a decent discount. wink

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #691754
14/10/2008 23:31
14/10/2008 23:31

J
Johna
Unregistered
Johna
Unregistered
J



très bon tongue

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #692338
15/10/2008 23:24
15/10/2008 23:24

W
will666666
Unregistered
will666666
Unregistered
W



Salut mec,

C'est nette, votre caisse.

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #692494
16/10/2008 10:24
16/10/2008 10:24

J
Johna
Unregistered
Johna
Unregistered
J



eh confused have a read this right u said.. Hi guy, It is clear, your body?

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #692529
16/10/2008 11:29
16/10/2008 11:29
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
It's clean, your body.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: PeteP] #692575
16/10/2008 12:55
16/10/2008 12:55

J
Johna
Unregistered
Johna
Unregistered
J



haha, wasnt far off. crazy

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #692603
16/10/2008 13:17
16/10/2008 13:17

W
will666666
Unregistered
will666666
Unregistered
W



The Car!!! Before anyone gets the wrong connotations...
Caisse is more colloqial, maybe I should have said voiture to make everyone's life easy... :-)

Read any French tuning mag, and they'll use the term caisse instead of voiture...

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #692607
16/10/2008 13:19
16/10/2008 13:19

J
Johna
Unregistered
Johna
Unregistered
J



laugh dont want to read any french car mags if they want to clean my body.

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #692620
16/10/2008 13:49
16/10/2008 13:49

W
will666666
Unregistered
will666666
Unregistered
W



Ha ha, wish I'd just said he had a clean motor in english then there would have been no confusion...

At least CrazyF1 will have actually understood the meaning!


Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #692828
16/10/2008 19:17
16/10/2008 19:17
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
crazyf1 Offline OP
On a journey
crazyf1  Offline OP
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
Originally Posted by will666666
Ha ha, wish I'd just said he had a clean motor in english then there would have been no confusion...

At least CrazyF1 will have actually understood the meaning!


laugh
Will is rigth : caisse means car in familiar language


Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: crazyf1] #692830
16/10/2008 19:21
16/10/2008 19:21

W
will666666
Unregistered
will666666
Unregistered
W



merci...

Too many days of reading ADDX when i was younger ;-)

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: ] #692834
16/10/2008 19:25
16/10/2008 19:25
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
crazyf1 Offline OP
On a journey
crazyf1  Offline OP
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
In England I was reading Evo, Top Gear and Max Poweeeeer laugh


Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: crazyf1] #692926
16/10/2008 21:33
16/10/2008 21:33
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 171
Chelmsford,Essex
All_Couped_Up Offline
On a journey
All_Couped_Up  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 171
Chelmsford,Essex
Welcome crazyF1, my LE was supplied new from Desira in Bury St Edmunds 'LE version rouge'

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: All_Couped_Up] #692959
16/10/2008 22:37
16/10/2008 22:37
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 421
Lille - FRANCE
Baby_Cash Offline
Enjoying the ride
Baby_Cash  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 421
Lille - FRANCE
Hi mate what's cracking ?
It's good to see you here !

Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: Baby_Cash] #693488
17/10/2008 23:01
17/10/2008 23:01
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
crazyf1 Offline OP
On a journey
crazyf1  Offline OP
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
Originally Posted by All_Couped_Up
Welcome crazyF1, my LE was supplied new from Desira in Bury St Edmunds 'LE version rouge'

Yeah yipee cool
I know somebody who own a Black LE love near Bury
Originally Posted by Baby_Cash
Hi mate what's cracking ?
It's good to see you here !

Hi mate wink


Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: crazyf1] #695868
22/10/2008 15:57
22/10/2008 15:57
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
Hi daniel.I am new on here today. live in the Charente region.I have a 97 20vt,46,000 miles.lovly car.
I am looking for a set off headlights for here in france as i neen to register the car here in france with a french mot.
My brother Johno worked at dessira Hertford upuntil they cosed earlier this year. cheers Joe



Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: magooagain] #696104
22/10/2008 21:50
22/10/2008 21:50
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
crazyf1 Offline OP
On a journey
crazyf1  Offline OP
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Paris, France
Originally Posted by magooagain
Hi daniel.I am new on here today. live in the Charente region.I have a 97 20vt,46,000 miles.lovly car.
I am looking for a set off headlights for here in france as i neen to register the car here in france with a french mot.
My brother Johno worked at dessira Hertford upuntil they cosed earlier this year. cheers Joe

Hi Joe,
I knew a John when I worked in Hertford. He was driving a red 147 GTA.
I can ask for your headligths on the French forum if you want. Are you sure you can't adapt them?
My friend with the Lotus Elise only turn the bulb.


Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: crazyf1] #696107
22/10/2008 21:55
22/10/2008 21:55
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
thanks daniel.Maybe i should post the question on this site.have a nice evening. joe



Re: Hi !! CrazyF1 from France [Re: magooagain] #696124
22/10/2008 22:15
22/10/2008 22:15

B
Bosco
Unregistered
Bosco
Unregistered
B



hi,

turning the bulbs, done this sucessfully on a LHD 205 pug to use in uk , but i d also like to know if this is possible on the coupe and dont see why it should be any differant as the bulb has a location pin , i asume for the same reason as the pug..... to hold bulb in LHD position

Last edited by Bosco; 22/10/2008 23:08. Reason: checked my notes in pug handbook and it wasnt done by turning bulbs... i turned the entire bulb hoder seated in the reflector ..

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.7040 MB (Peak: 0.8802 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 18:11:09 UTC