|
|
|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Wheel alignment settings for weekend toy
#743811
10/01/2009 10:59
10/01/2009 10:59
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,897 New Zealand
Saint
OP
My life on the forum
|
OP
My life on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,897
New Zealand
|
Have just fitted camber bolts after reading the good gains to be had. along with new wishbones/tie rod ends etc
Need to get a wheel alignment done
Car is on eibach springs so 35mm lower
What is a good setup for a toy/weekend car (ie not daily driver so I can deal with a little more tyre wear)
I am thinking about 1.25 neg camber? but toe in etc - what's a good setup?
if it makes any difference I have the uprated rear ARB (22mm whiteline)and stiffer Osrav shocks
Cheers
Last edited by Saint; 10/01/2009 11:06.
|
|
|
Re: Wheel alignment settings for weekend toy
[Re: Saint]
#743870
10/01/2009 12:25
10/01/2009 12:25
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Sounds like you are getting a very nice handling Coupe! I use the same -1.3deg camber and have -1mm toe-in. Perfect for everyday use and the occasional trackday. Still - for ONLY trackdays I'd go for maybe 1mm toe-out!
|
|
|
Re: Wheel alignment settings for weekend toy
[Re: Saint]
#743871
10/01/2009 12:28
10/01/2009 12:28
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,285 Manchester
GraemeC
Competition Level
|
Competition Level
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,285
Manchester
|
Mine is on Eiabch's (30mm lower), Bilsteins, Whiteline rear ARB, strut brace and Nigel's lower brace (I love the overall feel!) with 1 degree of negative camber and standard alignment settings - this is fine for daily driving.
Only done a couple of hundred miles with the camber bolts but I've not seen any sign of increased tyre wear, so 1.25 would probably be fine (think Nigel's is at 1.2)
It is hard to understand how a cemetery can raise burial rates and blame it on the cost of living
|
|
|
|
|
|
|