|
2 registered members (Edinburgh, steakmince),
1,064
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,109
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#764888
04/02/2009 20:10
04/02/2009 20:10
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
Silver just like mine on the 379 heading towards Plymouth from Yealmpton I waved.
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#767471
07/02/2009 16:27
07/02/2009 16:27
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Silver just like mine on the 379 heading towards Plymouth from Yealmpton I waved. Does your have a sunroof & different alloys? It my have been me 
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#767995
08/02/2009 13:17
08/02/2009 13:17
|
mottles
Unregistered
|
mottles
Unregistered
|
Lhd Yellow 16vt coupe with cada grill and lounge cocktail bar stickers all over it and big tear wing. Bristol airport carpark at 12
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#769549
10/02/2009 13:05
10/02/2009 13:05
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
Yes It does cool mate It must have be you. Hi
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#769737
10/02/2009 15:56
10/02/2009 15:56
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Yes It does cool mate It must have be you. Hi Yeah, twas deffo me. I do that road most mornings to clear the cobwebs before work  I'll keep an eye outn future 
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#770964
11/02/2009 22:46
11/02/2009 22:46
|
luke
Unregistered
|
luke
Unregistered
|
no sure if this is south west/est but hey. . .
Green standard looking 20vt with tan interior at wallops parish hall car park!! Near andover area. Hampshire etc
Number plate: R544 TPX
pulled into the car park in blue van just to admire it today at about 3,30ish
anyone from here?
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#773632
15/02/2009 16:55
15/02/2009 16:55
|
Wolfman
Unregistered
|
Wolfman
Unregistered
|
Sprint Blue parked infront of The Crown Inn (I think) westbury town centre saturday evening. Every time I see a coop I have a quiet little cry to myself knowing that mine is broken.  -wolfman
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#784218
01/03/2009 02:06
01/03/2009 02:06
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Ink Black 20vt on Exeter St- spotted last week
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#786220
03/03/2009 16:40
03/03/2009 16:40
|
Balberoth
Unregistered
|
Balberoth
Unregistered
|
Red 16VT (I think) in St Austell spotted a few times recently, mine is the sprint blue 20VT that's around St A at the weekends.
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#786336
03/03/2009 18:02
03/03/2009 18:02
|
Jase777
Unregistered
|
Jase777
Unregistered
|
Vmax, was that you I followed on Thursday from Goodrington lights to Windy corner? If so, VERY nice paint job! 
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#786409
03/03/2009 19:08
03/03/2009 19:08
|
Vmax
Unregistered
|
Vmax
Unregistered
|
Vmax, was that you I followed on Thursday from Goodrington lights to Windy corner? If so, VERY nice paint job! Yes it was and I only just realised another coupe when I overtook and thought "bloody hell it's a coupe!". Not seen one in ages though the last one I saw was a yellow one going into Brixham sometimes?
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#788477
06/03/2009 11:05
06/03/2009 11:05
|
Jase777
Unregistered
|
Jase777
Unregistered
|
I saw you in the mirror and thought.. that looks like a coop, BUT its white! So I slowed down to get a better view as you went by... VERY nice... looks very good in white.
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#788616
06/03/2009 13:15
06/03/2009 13:15
|
shaun2k20v
Unregistered
|
shaun2k20v
Unregistered
|
green 20v turbo parked up on station road liskeard a while ago
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#788835
06/03/2009 17:37
06/03/2009 17:37
|
Vmax
Unregistered
|
Vmax
Unregistered
|
I saw you in the mirror and thought.. that looks like a coop, BUT its white! So I slowed down to get a better view as you went by... VERY nice... looks very good in white. Thanks. I saw one on a website ages ago and planned to do it to my car. So when I got the chance, I did it. It's strange because I think it makes the car looks lower in my opinion. Next step is 30mm hubcentric's (which I currently have waiting to be put on) and thinking about spraying the wheels in a grey colour. I plan to keep the car with no kit on it but if I did then it would have to be a wide kit or a one off build (nothing over the top or chavy) I see more coupe's with kits than without so again it would need to be different. I thought the colour of your car looked good as it's unusual to see them in that colour. I don't think i've ever seen another one.
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#789514
07/03/2009 17:56
07/03/2009 17:56
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
two sightings in two days
One yesterday a blueish one going over Lara Bridge and a nice yellow one on the Plimstock way. Not sure which one ether of therm were as it was a fleeting glimpse
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#793215
12/03/2009 17:07
12/03/2009 17:07
|
Mutley
Unregistered
|
Mutley
Unregistered
|
Spotted a fellow Ink Black going along Cowick Lane in Exeter about 5pm Wed eve. Was about 5 cars in front of me and could`ve been a plus or LE?
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#793935
13/03/2009 18:07
13/03/2009 18:07
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
Seen the yellow 16v and another silver 20vt on the way into Plymouth just before she shopping center. waved to both and got nice waves back
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#794750
15/03/2009 08:09
15/03/2009 08:09
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
this really cool I`m seeing coops all over the place. Followed by a nice Burgundy 20vt yesterday all the way back from the A38 to yealmpton nice one
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#794979
15/03/2009 18:13
15/03/2009 18:13
|
theledge
Unregistered
|
theledge
Unregistered
|
Near Cowley this morning (Sunday about 8h45) I saw a nice blue coop. Owner flashed and waved. Which was nice.
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#795567
16/03/2009 14:58
16/03/2009 14:58
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
I know I`m new to the coupe thing but seen another one yesterday green going onto the A38 at Plympton turning. I flashed and waved and he Blanked me. 
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#795570
16/03/2009 15:01
16/03/2009 15:01
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Seen the yellow 16v and another silver 20vt on the way into Plymouth just before she shopping center. waved to both and got nice waves back I see the Yellow one nearly every day on the way to work- opposite the Mini garage. The Silver Coupe was mine! We were heading out to Mount Batten to take some sales pictures- anyone want a well looked after 20vt? Flew through the MoT- just needed the handbrake adjusting! Happy days!
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#795847
16/03/2009 21:11
16/03/2009 21:11
|
maria
Unregistered
|
maria
Unregistered
|
Parked next to a green p reg coupe in tesco trowbridge. At 7pm
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#796242
17/03/2009 14:25
17/03/2009 14:25
|
k9huff
Unregistered
|
k9huff
Unregistered
|
Chewy, was that you driving between Plympton and Brixton on Saturday? I was in the filthy wine red coupe behind you, sorry I couldn't stop for a chat was very late meeting someone!
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#796250
17/03/2009 14:36
17/03/2009 14:36
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Could have been- was I behaving?  (I did'nt even notice a Coupe behind me!)
Last edited by Chewy; 17/03/2009 14:39.
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#796251
17/03/2009 14:36
17/03/2009 14:36
|
sweetride
Unregistered
|
sweetride
Unregistered
|
Wow the sout-west seems to be alive for once with coupes  My le will be back with me very shortly, hopefully see some of you guys around.
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#796346
17/03/2009 17:04
17/03/2009 17:04
|
k9huff
Unregistered
|
k9huff
Unregistered
|
Could have been- was I behaving?  (I did'nt even notice a Coupe behind me!) In that case probably not you, whoever it was pulled over in Brixton and I said a very quick hello as I shot past. Felt very guilty about not stopping for a chat but was in a bit of a rush. It was a silver/metalic grey Coupe on a P plate. exalfa was this you? There does seem to be noticeably more Coupes around these parts just recently, are they migrating south for the summer?
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#797005
18/03/2009 20:06
18/03/2009 20:06
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
Yes mate it was, I pulled over to say hello and you shot off!!! LOL No worries I see you around 
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#798118
20/03/2009 13:23
20/03/2009 13:23
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Chewy
Unregistered
|
Exalfa/k9huff et all (anyone travelling on the Kingsbridge rd from Plymouth or vice versa)
Watch out for the speed trap in Brixton.
Cheers,
Chewy
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#798484
21/03/2009 08:45
21/03/2009 08:45
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
exalfa
Unregistered
|
yes just on the hill also watch out when going into Plymouth on the dual carriageway bit at Plymstock after the fixed speed camera they often have a man or a van waiting round the bend so you speed up a bit after the camera and zap they get you. I never been done but seen it happen to loads there.
|
|
|
Re: South West
[Re: ]
#802975
28/03/2009 15:31
28/03/2009 15:31
|
shaun2k20v
Unregistered
|
shaun2k20v
Unregistered
|
coupe spotted yesterday, near liskeard, silver 20vt I think
older guy driving is this you?
|
|
|
|