Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Robski1337), 1,372 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pininfarina Mats From Italy #813901
14/04/2009 21:31
14/04/2009 21:31
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline OP
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline OP
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
Hello just thought ide share this with you guys.
Initially i was interested in a group buy on the forum for some basic mats - but i needed the mats quite quickly and couldnt wait around.

I decided to speak to our good friend Flavio (Flaviutti) who is based in rome and see what he could do for me.

I ordered a full set of luxuary mats from him in black, with black trim and a black footplate on the drivers mat. The driver and passenger also have the pininfarina script/logo going down the side in red. This is not a cheap printed jobby its been embroidered on.

I sent Flavio the money via pay pal and recieved the mats quickly. A nice little thing is they have some velcrow strips on the back to stop the mats slipping when you are driving.

The fitment was perfect and the quality was next to none!!

Very impressed! Thanks again Flaviutti!

click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge click to enlarge

Mario


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: MarioCirillo] #813903
14/04/2009 21:33
14/04/2009 21:33

N
Nello
Unregistered
Nello
Unregistered
N



OOhh yes I like those?
How much and where can anyone else order?

Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #813907
14/04/2009 21:39
14/04/2009 21:39

F
Flaviutti
Unregistered
Flaviutti
Unregistered
F



mario.... thanks for this topic....

i'm red in my face (hehhehehehe)


it's the first time that i see my mats in u.k. car...

and i'm happy that i like it....

and.....

maybe for my english not good

maybe for other i can't write other...


GRAZIE thank you mario......


Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #813934
14/04/2009 21:54
14/04/2009 21:54

F
furry
Unregistered
furry
Unregistered
F



look really nice they do, great job

Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #813971
14/04/2009 22:20
14/04/2009 22:20
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline OP
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline OP
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
well if enough people are interested i can help flavio sort out a group buy...


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #813973
14/04/2009 22:22
14/04/2009 22:22

M
magicsy
Unregistered
magicsy
Unregistered
M



Whats the prices?
the do look nice.
The company i was using really have fallen out with me due to asking for further discounts and have never got back to me.

Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #813974
14/04/2009 22:23
14/04/2009 22:23

N
Nello
Unregistered
Nello
Unregistered
N



Mario I'd be interested - All black with Grey/Graphite logo?!?

Last edited by Nello; 15/04/2009 01:51.
Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #813977
14/04/2009 22:29
14/04/2009 22:29
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
Me too, all black with sprint blue writing! smile


[Linked Image]
Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: mrc] #813993
14/04/2009 22:51
14/04/2009 22:51
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline OP
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline OP
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
looks like there is some interest, can a mod move this to polling for interest forum?

Maybe Favio can give you guys an idea of prices. . .

Last edited by MarioCirillo; 14/04/2009 23:18.

Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: MarioCirillo] #814011
14/04/2009 23:19
14/04/2009 23:19
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline OP
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline OP
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
BTW
It was a full set, the mats for the back are just plain with no script. I didnt take pics of those laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: MarioCirillo] #814047
15/04/2009 00:18
15/04/2009 00:18

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



look very nice mario

Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #814070
15/04/2009 07:42
15/04/2009 07:42

M
MADCooP
Unregistered
MADCooP
Unregistered
M



I had the good fortune of finding someone in germany who did these also, only for a LHD car.
After a few mails back and forward, I was able to get him to flip his templates and try a set for me, as I figured this would then fit a RHD car.
End result - embroidered mats that fitted perfect. Interestingly, he also did a matching mat that fits the parcel shelf, putting the pininfarina logo in the back window, and it was also possible to get a boot liner to match too, however this carries no logo.
I purchased the complete tester set from him for 65quid delivered to UK.
I thought this was a good price for these, so if anyone was looking at a group buy, this could be worth considering.

Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #814085
15/04/2009 08:26
15/04/2009 08:26

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



mario, i'm up for this too - black mats with electric blue edging and logo please

Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #814128
15/04/2009 10:11
15/04/2009 10:11
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline OP
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline OP
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
I think its best i get flavio involved in this thread. He makes the mats and i beleive he also does the one for the parcel shelf. Im sure if enough people are interestd we could sort out a goup buy.

I dont mind helping out and being a form of contact - my italian isnt too bad and flavios english is v good.

Watch this space...


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: MarioCirillo] #814370
15/04/2009 15:49
15/04/2009 15:49

M
MADCooP
Unregistered
MADCooP
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by MarioCirillo
I think its best i get flavio involved in this thread.
........
and flavios english is v good.


I would have to agree, I found that my dealings with this person in Germany were quite hard as there was a language barrier, and I found myself using translators in order to complete the transaction.

Just posted this up so that the bootliner and parcel shelf mat were gonna be considered for a group buy.

TBH I wouldn't try and do a deal with the german party, as it was such a complex task.

End result is cool tho

Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #815643
17/04/2009 13:25
17/04/2009 13:25

F
Flaviutti
Unregistered
Flaviutti
Unregistered
F



Originally Posted by proccy
mario, i'm up for this too - black mats with electric blue edging and logo please



maybe is better that you talk with me....


but i repeat... maybe is better for all people make a group buy.... it's to economy make a big shipment in uk from a people and after this people ship to all with royal mail

Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #816017
18/04/2009 01:38
18/04/2009 01:38

P
Per
Unregistered
Per
Unregistered
P



Originally Posted by MADCooP
Originally Posted by MarioCirillo
I think its best i get flavio involved in this thread.
........
and flavios english is v good.


I would have to agree, I found that my dealings with this person in Germany were quite hard as there was a language barrier, and I found myself using translators in order to complete the transaction.

Just posted this up so that the bootliner and parcel shelf mat were gonna be considered for a group buy.

TBH I wouldn't try and do a deal with the german party, as it was such a complex task.

End result is cool tho

It was Habaniek right? Excellent mats, better than the ones on here, but - oh the language barrier. smile

Re: Pininfarina Mats From Italy [Re: ] #816073
18/04/2009 09:07
18/04/2009 09:07

M
MADCooP
Unregistered
MADCooP
Unregistered
M



Fairly sure you've hit the nail on the head, Per. I'm sure it was Habaniek. TBH it's been a while since I got these, so would have to look through a mounting pile of reciepts. rolleyes

And yes, you're also right, the mats are very good quality, but wouldn't make the comparison against flavios as I've never seen them. Only thing I would point out is that there is no extra foot plate on the drivers mat from habaniek, which could be a bit of an issue if my original coupe mats are anything to go by. smile

Iain.

Last edited by MADCooP; 18/04/2009 09:07.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6656 MB (Peak: 0.8047 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:08:22 UTC