Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (RichardL, Morris, BoostboyLe0165), 265 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,023
Members1,651
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,882
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ive decided.........the coupe stays!!!! #820696
25/04/2009 19:09
25/04/2009 19:09
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902 Offline OP
Making a profit
jacob0902  Offline OP
Making a profit

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
Well after much soul searching and many sleepless nights frown many a day looking and searching for something else,I have decided the only thing I can do is keep the coop love
Had a good chat with joe last night (and in process of having a chat with my dad laugh ) and you will all be glad to know my mind is made up,so in the next 4/6 weeks it will be going to joe for a new clutch/LE kit/washers fixed/remote locking/service!! I think because she is a bit poorly I have fell out of love with her cry But I know im making the right choice,trust me ive looked for other cars...there is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING that compares with the coops looks and power for the money! I should of learnt my lesson in the past,I sold a coop and was back within 6 months!! So thats that,I just know when all is fixed,I will love her again love love Thanks lol

Last edited by jacob0902; 25/04/2009 21:48.
Re: Ive decidied.........the coupe stays!!!! [Re: jacob0902] #820751
25/04/2009 21:09
25/04/2009 21:09

S
symonh2000
Unregistered
symonh2000
Unregistered
S



I keep threatening to sell mine, but there is nothing else out there that come close when it comes to value for money.

Nothing looks as good, goes as good or sounds as good for similar money.

The only thing that might tempt me away would be an Alfa 156 GTA, and even then its more expensive and around the same amount of performance.

Re: Ive decidied.........the coupe stays!!!! [Re: ] #820761
25/04/2009 21:20
25/04/2009 21:20

D
DanDan
Unregistered
DanDan
Unregistered
D



good on you. I was in the same situation. Owned 2 coupes, tried something else, in the end i came back to the coupe. Nothing out there to replace it. Im getting my coop serviced, cambelt, wishbones etc done in a few weeks and it will make the car drive like new im sure as its then had all major jobs done smile



Re: Ive decidied.........the coupe stays!!!! [Re: ] #820793
25/04/2009 21:48
25/04/2009 21:48
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902 Offline OP
Making a profit
jacob0902  Offline OP
Making a profit

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
I know, im sure mine will feel like new........till the next problem lol

Re: Ive decidied.........the coupe stays!!!! [Re: jacob0902] #820799
25/04/2009 21:53
25/04/2009 21:53

D
DanDan
Unregistered
DanDan
Unregistered
D



just keep an eye on things and maintain it and it shouldn't give you any major headaches smile mine hasn't and iv piled on the miles!

Re: Ive decidied.........the coupe stays!!!! [Re: ] #820842
25/04/2009 23:23
25/04/2009 23:23

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



good call wish I had kept mine!

Re: Ive decidied.........the coupe stays!!!! [Re: ] #820931
26/04/2009 09:46
26/04/2009 09:46
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902 Offline OP
Making a profit
jacob0902  Offline OP
Making a profit

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
lol. I know the feeling,like I say,the last time I sold one I went through 4 cars in the following six months untill I saw the light and came back lol


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.6148 MB (Peak: 0.6805 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-29 10:15:31 UTC