Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Geoff_H), 865 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,136
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,916
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 89 1 2 … 48 49 50 51 52 … 88 89
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #819944
24/04/2009 13:00
24/04/2009 13:00
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,650
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
Kelv27 Offline
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Kelv27  Offline
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Forum is my job

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,650
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
I was in the pits when that happened laugh

I really thought it was a rover behind me confused

Re: Scotland [Re: Kelv27] #820144
24/04/2009 18:01
24/04/2009 18:01

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



Is it Fccuk you Fud!!!!! laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #820340
24/04/2009 23:19
24/04/2009 23:19

Z
zonta
Unregistered
zonta
Unregistered
Z



seen this car again in buckie today. smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #820371
24/04/2009 23:56
24/04/2009 23:56
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,916
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Offline
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Offline
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,916
Auld Reekie
Hello Mr 'burgh. [Would that be the flashy school that bears an uncanny resemblance to the Adams Family house by any chance?]


Er, maybe, it's the one next to the not-so-flashy ex-school that's being trashed permanently as we speak.

Yep I was recommended Kenny Harrison by a colleague who had Italian cars and swore by him which was good enough for me. Think he might have contacts with A/C's at Grangemouth for spares etc but not certain about that. I should probably give him a lead on the forum parts providers if it arises.

Just to keep on topic, saw a blue one parked at Traqhuair House a couple of weeks back, right on the end of the row. Attention seeker! [Couldn't get a space alongside]

Just dawned, not the educational estab. which shares the name of a police station. no.

Last edited by Edinburgh; 25/04/2009 00:04.

BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Scotland [Re: Edinburgh] #821717
27/04/2009 17:44
27/04/2009 17:44
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Spotted a tidy V-reg speed red Coop heading north on the A76 in Sanquhar,just before I was turning into my scheme. They flashed before I did which was a good sign,anybody from on here?

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Scotland [Re: Baz76] #822014
28/04/2009 09:35
28/04/2009 09:35

M
Matty
Unregistered
Matty
Unregistered
M



Spotted Craig again today. I was laughing to myself as when I had my coop I rarely spotted you, now I seem to see you every day! laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #822499
28/04/2009 21:21
28/04/2009 21:21

T
Tartandude
Unregistered
Tartandude
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by Matty
Spotted Craig again today. I was laughing to myself as when I had my coop I rarely spotted you, now I seem to see you every day! laugh


Aye - see you tomorrow no doubt too tongue

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #823235
29/04/2009 22:09
29/04/2009 22:09

B
BigAlinEmbra
Unregistered
BigAlinEmbra
Unregistered
B



Spotted a P-reg sprinty heading off Dalry Rd onto Henderson Terrace about half this evening.
Wasn't in the coop still need to get me exhaust sorted.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #823452
30/04/2009 11:35
30/04/2009 11:35

T
TimR
Unregistered
TimR
Unregistered
T



Spotted a burgundy coop heading from Perth to Dundee last night about 7:15 near Kinfauns junction.
Just a glimpse as I was going the other way.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #823988
01/05/2009 09:13
01/05/2009 09:13

M
MrMac
Unregistered
MrMac
Unregistered
M



Just spotted a V Reg Dark Blue coop turning left from Cathedral Street into Montrose Street in Glasgow about 8:30 this morning.

Not seen that one before!!!

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #824206
01/05/2009 15:19
01/05/2009 15:19

T
Tartandude
Unregistered
Tartandude
Unregistered
T



Fran were you about the Exhibition Centre this morning around 8am? Saw a red coupe in any case but was on the roundabout so didn't wave etc.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #824567
02/05/2009 11:30
02/05/2009 11:30

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



S### VBU,Speed red in Prestwick,young happy lookin chap lol! wink
VBU was on my s plate 156 smile
cheers Paul.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #825208
03/05/2009 22:12
03/05/2009 22:12

Z
zonta
Unregistered
zonta
Unregistered
Z



red le spotted driving through elgin on saturday around 12 in the afternoon.

anyone from here ?

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #825213
03/05/2009 22:27
03/05/2009 22:27

F
Fran
Unregistered
Fran
Unregistered
F



Yes indeed I was. Didn't dee yours mind you, but was still half asleep so..........

smile

(in reply to tartandude's post)

Last edited by Fran; 03/05/2009 22:28. Reason: forgot to hit reply to post!
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #826460
06/05/2009 03:35
06/05/2009 03:35

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



Met red heading east on m/way out of Paisley last night around haf 6 ish??

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #827007
06/05/2009 19:30
06/05/2009 19:30
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Sprint blue 20VT heading north from the airport roundabout at 4:20'ish then a moon grey plus on Westburn road.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #827222
07/05/2009 07:20
07/05/2009 07:20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
ep1 Offline
Club member 1628
ep1  Offline
Club member 1628
On a journey

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
If the sprint blue was in need of a wash then it was probably me, I take it you weren't in the coupe, I haven't seen another one for ages.

Euan

Re: Scotland [Re: ep1] #827254
07/05/2009 09:20
07/05/2009 09:20

F
Fran
Unregistered
Fran
Unregistered
F



I think I saw your coop a couple of days ago going towards cults Euan. I was in the girlfriends car so you wouldn't have seen me.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #827828
08/05/2009 07:21
08/05/2009 07:21
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
ep1 Offline
Club member 1628
ep1  Offline
Club member 1628
On a journey

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
I was passing through cults on Tuesday, there is another sprint blue coop around there as well.

Re: Scotland [Re: ep1] #828035
08/05/2009 13:38
08/05/2009 13:38

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



Met red 20vt turning right from Strathclyde park heading towards Hamilton,last night bout 20.45 wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #829211
11/05/2009 06:05
11/05/2009 06:05

D
Dezbhoy81
Unregistered
Dezbhoy81
Unregistered
D



Spotted green coupe parked in a driveway beside a cottage on a small back road close to knockhill yesterday afternoon.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #829471
11/05/2009 15:27
11/05/2009 15:27

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



P...FAS,red coop,in front of me at Silverburn yesterday around 2pm! smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #829719
11/05/2009 20:32
11/05/2009 20:32

T
TimR
Unregistered
TimR
Unregistered
T



Ink black P reg parked at the garage on Dock Street, Dundee opposite Borders this evening.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #829757
11/05/2009 21:12
11/05/2009 21:12

B
biggbn
Unregistered
biggbn
Unregistered
B



thats a disaster and has been abandoned by its owner..i spoke to the garage about buying it for spares a wee while ago but they dont have the guys number..its been there for about 6 months now!!!

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #830477
12/05/2009 19:59
12/05/2009 19:59

T
TimR
Unregistered
TimR
Unregistered
T



Have they just pushed it outside or have I suddenly become more observant smile

Just glancing while driving past it didn't really look too great

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #832228
14/05/2009 22:25
14/05/2009 22:25

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



Red 16vt today N plate just past the Lexus garage at Charing cross. smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #832723
15/05/2009 19:38
15/05/2009 19:38

S
solas
Unregistered
solas
Unregistered
S



spotted today at 1400 black coupe on A84 heading toward Lochearnhead from Callandar

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #833252
16/05/2009 19:52
16/05/2009 19:52

M
MrMac
Unregistered
MrMac
Unregistered
M



saw a sprint blue coop heading east along Sauchiehall Street this morning, just near Kelvingrove Park S556... I think

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #833553
17/05/2009 12:18
17/05/2009 12:18

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



P...FAS ,red coop again out West end of Glasgow yesterday,cant remember where or when ,as I was working and half asleep!!!!! wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #834434
18/05/2009 20:39
18/05/2009 20:39

D
Dezbhoy81
Unregistered
Dezbhoy81
Unregistered
D



Passed sprint blue coupe, this evening just outside Falkirk town centre around 1900 hrs! Anyone on here?

Page 50 of 89 1 2 … 48 49 50 51 52 … 88 89

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.069s Queries: 14 (0.058s) Memory: 0.7171 MB (Peak: 0.9257 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 14:01:07 UTC