Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 740 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,107
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,903
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 57 1 2 … 39 40 41 42 43 … 56 57
Re: North West [Re: Taffy20vt] #860896
04/07/2009 17:20
04/07/2009 17:20

B
Blagger
Unregistered
Blagger
Unregistered
B



Porto going up leyland road towards Lostock Hall - seen last year on same day (carnival)
reg ended oupe ?

Re: North West [Re: Taffy20vt] #860937
04/07/2009 18:17
04/07/2009 18:17

S
Spee
Unregistered
Spee
Unregistered
S



Originally Posted by Taffy20vt
Spee,

It was an R reg 20vt, I think ive seen the V reg 20v on Cheshire Oaks a few times.


I'm sure the 20v was the one I viewed a while back, it was a good car but really badly trolly dinked, dozens per side. Still, it looked good pulling into the garage there.

G

Re: North West [Re: ] #861194
05/07/2009 09:52
05/07/2009 09:52

P
paulp
Unregistered
paulp
Unregistered
P



Yesterday, Red Coupe 20vt, going into Burnside Garden Centre, Cleveleys in Blackpool.

Re: North West [Re: ] #861668
06/07/2009 00:25
06/07/2009 00:25
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
Veeeeery nice Yellow coop today (Sunday) in Warrington passing the car dealers near the station. I was coming out of Chapelhouse motors. I was in the black punto again so I didn't wave smile


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: North West [Re: came2dance] #861690
06/07/2009 08:16
06/07/2009 08:16

E
eldinho
Unregistered
eldinho
Unregistered
E



Spotted Phil (aka Blagger) this morning. Glad to see the car back on the road, Ink Black is still one of my fave colours! cool

Re: North West [Re: ] #862246
06/07/2009 20:21
06/07/2009 20:21
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
Sprint Blue on Jackson street again. Deffo MABR smile





cos he stopped and gave me a lift laugh Ta Craig smile


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: North West [Re: came2dance] #862299
06/07/2009 21:09
06/07/2009 21:09

J
Jef_uk
Unregistered
Jef_uk
Unregistered
J



Originally Posted by came2dance
Veeeeery nice Yellow coop today (Sunday) in Warrington passing the car dealers near the station. I was coming out of Chapelhouse motors. I was in the black punto again so I didn't wave smile


I saw a yellow standard one heading towards the town centre Sunday afternoon I had just left tesco. I think the owner lives near the college. Anyone on here?

edit:: Its possible that was me I was busy getting lost.

Last edited by Jef_uk; 06/07/2009 21:10.
Re: North West [Re: ] #862306
06/07/2009 21:19
06/07/2009 21:19

J
Johnny
Unregistered
Johnny
Unregistered
J



spotted 2 today, 1 a silver on the A41 near nomansheath this morning and a sprinty on the holt road about 5.30 I was in my van on both occasions so I didn`t bother waving.

Re: North West [Re: ] #862356
06/07/2009 22:20
06/07/2009 22:20

B
Blagger
Unregistered
Blagger
Unregistered
B



Originally Posted by eldinho
Spotted Phil (aka Blagger) this morning. Glad to see the car back on the road, Ink Black is still one of my fave colours! cool


Thanks Mark - last 3 cars have been silver - so fancied a change smile

Re: North West [Re: ] #862410
06/07/2009 23:37
06/07/2009 23:37
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
We weren't far from Tesco either so I think it was you Jeff, especially after seeing your sig pic. Very nice mate. cool


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: North West [Re: came2dance] #863577
08/07/2009 23:37
08/07/2009 23:37

M
MABR
Unregistered
MABR
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by came2dance
Sprint Blue on Jackson street again. Deffo MABR smile





cos he stopped and gave me a lift laugh Ta Craig smile


No worries matey. cool

Re: North West [Re: watz] #863584
08/07/2009 23:54
08/07/2009 23:54

T
Tynhead
Unregistered
Tynhead
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by watz
Tynhead i spotted it too.
On the roundabout next to the skoda/lexus showrooms.

i took a double take as i could not belive it.

Think it was an LE.

Didnt wave as was also not in the coop.


Might have been an LE kit but didn't have the titanium bits so not a proper one.

I don't care though I'd swap my LE in a second for a Pearl White smile

Here she is, sorry hasty phone snap, just to prove to myself it was real more than anything...

click to enlarge

Martyn

Last edited by Tynhead; 08/07/2009 23:56.
Re: North West [Re: ] #863598
09/07/2009 01:35
09/07/2009 01:35
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
/\ It's even taking up two spaces whilst driving, must be well paranoid about dents and dings laugh

Most Coupe owners normally only do that in car parks laugh

Saw a silver Coupe pulling into the Maelor hospital about 17.40 on Tuesday evening.

Was heading down towards A & E, so hope it wasn't anything too serious (with the patient, not the car) smile

Re: North West [Re: Theresa] #863647
09/07/2009 09:04
09/07/2009 09:04

E
eldinho
Unregistered
eldinho
Unregistered
E



Speed Red with Zender kit going up London Road in Preston last night at about 6pm.

Re: North West [Re: ] #864055
09/07/2009 22:02
09/07/2009 22:02

S
spenk2asd
Unregistered
spenk2asd
Unregistered
S



Wine red coupe on the M61 about 3.45 pulled by the rozzers! ooops hope you got off without a ticket?

Re: North West [Re: ] #864918
11/07/2009 17:52
11/07/2009 17:52

2
20vste
Unregistered
20vste
Unregistered
2



spotted my first coupe today, ink black 20v turbo near fleetwood/m6 preston turn off,i was in the porto

Re: North West [Re: ] #866232
13/07/2009 21:28
13/07/2009 21:28

S
sam0096
Unregistered
sam0096
Unregistered
S



Originally Posted by Jef_uk
Originally Posted by came2dance
Veeeeery nice Yellow coop today (Sunday) in Warrington passing the car dealers near the station. I was coming out of Chapelhouse motors. I was in the black punto again so I didn't wave smile


I saw a yellow standard one heading towards the town centre Sunday afternoon I had just left tesco. I think the owner lives near the college. Anyone on here?

edit:: Its possible that was me I was busy getting lost.


That was me! I was in Warrington on business, have I followed you up the M62 towards Warrington in the past?
Cheers
Sam

Re: North West [Re: ] #866281
13/07/2009 23:18
13/07/2009 23:18
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
A nice Sprint Blue on the M62 into Liverpool and down Edge Lane last Thursday morning. cool We pulled alongside at one point and exchanged a wave. awwww laugh


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: North West [Re: came2dance] #867274
15/07/2009 21:44
15/07/2009 21:44

2
20vste
Unregistered
20vste
Unregistered
2



saw a very nice 20v turbo porto in tesco's chorley,i was in the other porto,ps wernt following you i was heading back home

Re: North West [Re: MetalMan] #868402
18/07/2009 11:13
18/07/2009 11:13

M
mginbolton
Unregistered
mginbolton
Unregistered
M



that'll be me then smile

Re: North West [Re: ] #868703
18/07/2009 23:25
18/07/2009 23:25

M
MABR
Unregistered
MABR
Unregistered
M



A mint looking N plate 16V in Speed Red on the East Lancs coming out of Liverpool this afternoon. Got to be one of the earliest and nicest looking 16V's I've seen (including Barnacle's) shocked

Had a quick convo at a set of lights then had to let him speed off as Mrs MABR was sat next to me. rolleyes

Re: North West [Re: ] #869445
20/07/2009 20:15
20/07/2009 20:15

P
paulp
Unregistered
paulp
Unregistered
P



Sprint Blue 20vt 'W' reg going into Blackpool Squires Gate Retail Park yesterday afternoon.

Re: North West [Re: ] #869454
20/07/2009 20:21
20/07/2009 20:21

S
Spee
Unregistered
Spee
Unregistered
S



Banana heading up the M65 (I think) this morning around 6.30, I can't remember what motorway it is but I was heading to Chester from the Bury area, it's the stretch of motorway between the M62 and the M6 I think, I don't normally go that way! Banana was heading the other way, so North I assume!

Gareth

Re: North West [Re: ] #869658
21/07/2009 08:52
21/07/2009 08:52

E
eldinho
Unregistered
eldinho
Unregistered
E



that won't be the M65 (which runs from Preston to Colne). If I was going to chester from Bury it would be M66, M60, M62, M6, M56.

Re: North West [Re: ] #869985
21/07/2009 19:14
21/07/2009 19:14

S
Spee
Unregistered
Spee
Unregistered
S



I'm terrible with motorways Mark, always have been, don't understand how I got anywhere before Sat Nav? confused

Gareth

Re: North West [Re: ] #870020
21/07/2009 20:35
21/07/2009 20:35

B
Blagger
Unregistered
Blagger
Unregistered
B



Silver (20V?) sat outside the auction house next to AFL in Leyland tues morning????

Re: North West [Re: ] #870148
22/07/2009 01:58
22/07/2009 01:58
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Originally Posted by Spee
I'm terrible with motorways Mark, always have been, don't understand how I got anywhere before Sat Nav? confused

Gareth


Lol, I didn't go anywhere before Sat Nav laugh

Re: North West [Re: Theresa] #871778
24/07/2009 20:10
24/07/2009 20:10

P
paulp
Unregistered
paulp
Unregistered
P



A busy day in Blackpool. Two spotted both yellow, one 20v on St.Annes road heading into Blackpool at about 8.30 and the other in cleveleys 20vt at about 1pm. Very unusual for Blackpool.

Paul

Re: North West [Re: ] #875393
02/08/2009 10:16
02/08/2009 10:16

J
Johnny
Unregistered
Johnny
Unregistered
J



spotted a murple one yesterday morning hidden behind the back of chester hospital by estates.

Re: North West [Re: ] #878719
08/08/2009 08:55
08/08/2009 08:55

2
20vste
Unregistered
20vste
Unregistered
2



spotted a silver 20vt parked up on steele lane,preston around 3 ish then spotted another a broom yellow driving past market walk in chorley,

Last edited by 20vste; 08/08/2009 08:56.
Page 41 of 57 1 2 … 39 40 41 42 43 … 56 57

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.035s Queries: 15 (0.029s) Memory: 0.7211 MB (Peak: 0.9340 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 21:25:23 UTC