Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 197 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,031
Members1,657
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,885
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
That time again......Do I move on?? Value though?? #873950
29/07/2009 18:53
29/07/2009 18:53
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902 Offline OP
Making a profit
jacob0902  Offline OP
Making a profit

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
Howdy doody!!
Still toying with the selling up/swap idea,although im pretty sure my heart wont let me!! I know prices seem a bit up and down at the mo,so I was just wondering. "S" 1998 20VT, full service history,56000 miles (verified) Only done 8000 miles in my ownership (2 years) 3 Previous owners. Leather,A/C,sunroof,new discs,pads,thermo,cam changed. Oil pressure pretty much 3 bar ALL the time. Totally standard apart from s/s cat back exhaust.Body work is pretty good, no bubbles/rust,just the odd ding/scuff.
Recently had new clutch,LE kit,2 x tyres,full service,remote locking fixed,new rocker cover gasket,rear mumber plate lights,s/h low mileage wishbones,re-insulated coil loom,washer motor fixed,compression test done,ave 160 across the 5. (all do by country cruising)
Six months tax/MOT.
So was just wondering...... £3000 ??? £2700 quick sale???

Re: That time again......Do I move on?? Value though?? [Re: jacob0902] #874170
30/07/2009 09:12
30/07/2009 09:12

A
AlanW
Unregistered
AlanW
Unregistered
A



I think you're about right. Take the LE kit off and add £300 to the value biglaugh

Re: That time again......Do I move on?? Value though?? [Re: ] #874184
30/07/2009 09:41
30/07/2009 09:41

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



Edit: I'm an idiot, i thought this was in the for section and edited to say don't comment on price then realised it was a different section, sorry.

Original post was something like:

I'd be surprised if you got more than £2250 - £2500 for it.

Last edited by Turbo_Verde; 31/07/2009 09:49.
Re: That time again......Do I move on?? Value though?? [Re: ] #874401
30/07/2009 16:49
30/07/2009 16:49
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902 Offline OP
Making a profit
jacob0902  Offline OP
Making a profit

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
well im not having to sell,so not to worried about dropping price, I think with all jobs done + mileage I deffo wouldnt take less than £2800. Maybe she stays lol

Re: That time again......Do I move on?? Value though?? [Re: jacob0902] #874521
30/07/2009 21:22
30/07/2009 21:22

S
sprintsteve
Unregistered
sprintsteve
Unregistered
S



i defo would not take less than £2900, looks a very nice example and low mileage


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.013s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6052 MB (Peak: 0.6586 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-30 15:56:51 UTC