Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,019 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
anyone got a link to fiat coupe ad? #920509
18/10/2009 22:18
18/10/2009 22:18
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 826
Kent
C
cyborg7 Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
cyborg7  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
C

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 826
Kent
I know this is a silly request but I really need a link to or download giving the fiat coupe ad. I've doing a wedding vid for my sister and as a spoof want to insert it right after the pearl and dean intro. Don't alaugh we're a strange family. I might be remembering it wrongly but I seemed to remember there was a tv version of the "train driver" magazine advert. If not then I stand corrected, but even a decent quality jpeg pic of the train driver one will do if not. Thanks in anticipation?

Re: anyone got a link to fiat coupe ad? [Re: cyborg7] #920514
18/10/2009 22:24
18/10/2009 22:24

J
JKD
Unregistered
JKD
Unregistered
J





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.5941 MB (Peak: 0.6318 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:21:13 UTC