|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
728
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,130
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#924409
26/10/2009 11:50
26/10/2009 11:50
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
I haven't totted up how much i spent but i think it was more than a grand. However i did a lot of track time and for some reason the way i drive meant i was using £75 an hour in fuel! I also drink a lot of beer. I'm sure the trip can be done for a lot less than this though.
I will be staying in London on the thursday. Good opportunity for every one to meet up and get to know each other. We can then all convoy down to the ferry together.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#924418
26/10/2009 12:19
26/10/2009 12:19
|
feeblebob
Unregistered
|
feeblebob
Unregistered
|
Sounds good! I did see the posts on the first page for costs, apologies for being far too lazy to actually read it before asking. I suppose I'm looking at around a grand, if it's been been earmarked for the weekend, then I won't end up short while away. Sounds like a weekend to enjoy to the full!
Any ideas of whereabouts in London? Like Steve, I want to start getting organised on this one, has anyone got any suggestions for the hotel on Thursday night?
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#924514
26/10/2009 15:05
26/10/2009 15:05
|
sparco
Unregistered
|
sparco
Unregistered
|
I've not even counted it up and i won't be as the feryy was nearly £800 for the van and trailer alone, nuff said.
I'm more than sure it is very easily avaliable on a tight budget if you plan properly.
I used nearly 200 litres of fuel over the weekend on track only!!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#924584
26/10/2009 17:49
26/10/2009 17:49
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799 In the coupe.
magooagain
Club member 259
|
Club member 259
Forum is my life
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
|
I drunk nearly 200 litres of beer over the weekend on track only!! [/quote] Strange i thought it was about 300 litres. 
Last edited by magooagain; 26/10/2009 17:50. Reason: Sorry mate,i couldnt help it.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: magooagain]
#924613
26/10/2009 19:07
26/10/2009 19:07
|
Martijn
Unregistered
|
Martijn
Unregistered
|
Where does the ferry arrive? i might be able to meet you guys there and join the convoi because another mate from west belgium will come with me with his 20vt.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#924621
26/10/2009 19:43
26/10/2009 19:43
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
looks like we'll be getting into dunkirk martijn
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#924874
27/10/2009 09:05
27/10/2009 09:05
|
sparco
Unregistered
|
sparco
Unregistered
|
I'll be going Hull Rotterdam again i think.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#925647
28/10/2009 13:50
28/10/2009 13:50
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
Any ideas of whereabouts in London? Like Steve, I want to start getting organised on this one, has anyone got any suggestions for the hotel on Thursday night?
where did you lot stay last year? would travelodge be acceptable? any updates? i need to spend something soon to secure the weekend in my mind!!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#925803
28/10/2009 19:44
28/10/2009 19:44
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
I stayed at my old mans house and Mike stayed at his sister's. My Dad lives in Highgate - North London and Mikes sister is only 5 miles from there, so anywhere around Highgate would be a good bet
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#925847
28/10/2009 21:22
28/10/2009 21:22
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
depending what the others do then, i'll stay with an ex of mine in whitechapel
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#925858
28/10/2009 21:36
28/10/2009 21:36
|
feeblebob
Unregistered
|
feeblebob
Unregistered
|
I reckon I'm going for a Travelodge by the sounds of it then, can't be bothered looking up old aquaintences...
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#925863
28/10/2009 21:40
28/10/2009 21:40
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
Any ideas of whereabouts in London? Like Steve, I want to start getting organised on this one, has anyone got any suggestions for the hotel on Thursday night?
where did you lot stay last year? would travelodge be acceptable? any updates? i need to spend something soon to secure the weekend in my mind!! We'll have a chat at the weekend I think I might stop over the night before.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#925865
28/10/2009 21:42
28/10/2009 21:42
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
have you seen the prices for 24th june bob???
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#926272
29/10/2009 18:15
29/10/2009 18:15
|
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 23 France
Julio
Newbie
|
Newbie
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 23
France
|
Hi everyone, I'm Julio from french club, Petep ask me for help you to organize Spa 2010. Maybe I can transmitt informations on french guys and bring you french inscriptions ? @Bob > I bring my cards again on Spa 2010
FIAT AirLines
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Kayjey]
#926555
30/10/2009 09:10
30/10/2009 09:10
|
feeblebob
Unregistered
|
feeblebob
Unregistered
|
My bird has just finished working in travel, so she was going to have a look and see what deals or whatever she could get.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#926619
30/10/2009 10:34
30/10/2009 10:34
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
My bird has just finished working in travel, so she was going to have a look and see what deals or whatever she could get. nice one mate, keep us informed then 
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#926706
30/10/2009 13:06
30/10/2009 13:06
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
showed me £58 now! 
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#926741
30/10/2009 13:49
30/10/2009 13:49
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
don't panic lashes, £48 on norfolk line's site.. 
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#926854
30/10/2009 18:22
30/10/2009 18:22
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
quick question - how far is dunkirk from boulogne? i've just been quoted £26 per car for that route from dover....
forget that, it's about 50 miles!!
Last edited by proccy; 30/10/2009 19:07.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#926937
30/10/2009 20:54
30/10/2009 20:54
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
The drive up from Calais to Dunkirk is a PITA, boring and loads of trucks.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#926974
30/10/2009 22:29
30/10/2009 22:29
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127 South Cambs
Barmybob
Hon Club Member: 003
|
Hon Club Member: 003
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
|
W always go via Calais. Only ever had an issue when going back to UK on a Sunday evening, nowadays we always travel mid week  We again plan to stay in the south Holland area from the Tuesday before Spa to the Tuesday after. Bob
Gone Audi mad!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Barmybob]
#927227
31/10/2009 17:08
31/10/2009 17:08
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694 Midlands
MCMike
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
|
I will book my ferry next week...
1972 Triumph Stag 1984 Alfasud TI 1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE 2005 350Z
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MCMike]
#927538
01/11/2009 13:50
01/11/2009 13:50
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
so it seems there's going to be mcmike, matt, sedici, feeblebob and myself (hope i've not missed anyone) committed to meeting in london thursday evening 24/6/10 for a sherbert - what i want to know is, where are we meeting and where would you recommend staying? mike, matt - you stay with relatives don't you? where in london will you be based that night? i'm booking my ferry tomoz, would do it today but am sooooo hung over i can't be arsed...
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#927547
01/11/2009 14:10
01/11/2009 14:10
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
I'll be staying in Highgate and Mike is only 5 miles from there. There is a pub just at the bottom of my dad's road that does accomodation. It's cheap enough and a decent boozer. And if you have ever seen "saun of the dead" it is the same pub that features in that. Its called the winchester and its on the archway road, A1, highgate, north london. They have a website which comes up on google search. Worth a look!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#927552
01/11/2009 14:13
01/11/2009 14:13
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
cheers matt, sounds good to me... http://www.winchester-hotel.com/html/welcome.htmlthat one i assume? sedici, bob, adam, anyone? - you up for this? we might as well stay there, might get a deal with 3 rooms being taken?
Last edited by proccy; 01/11/2009 14:31.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#927554
01/11/2009 14:21
01/11/2009 14:21
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
Yeah thats the one. Sorry i couldn't link it but i'm on my mobile.
|
|
|
|