|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
560
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#927589
01/11/2009 15:25
01/11/2009 15:25
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
I'll more than likely be staying in London on the Thursday night too.
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: mattB]
#927861
01/11/2009 23:11
01/11/2009 23:11
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985 In an Audi
Taffy20vt
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
|
I'll probably be staying on the Thursday night as well
Ex 432bhp '00 Sprinty 20vt6 '17 S3 Sportback '69 Amazon 131
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Taffy20vt]
#927875
01/11/2009 23:26
01/11/2009 23:26
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#927913
02/11/2009 01:23
02/11/2009 01:23
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Your Dad taking his Alfa Paul?
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#927929
02/11/2009 07:17
02/11/2009 07:17
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
Yeah he wants to give it a blast around Spa. Plus I'll be able fit some club shop goodies in that as well
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#927952
02/11/2009 10:00
02/11/2009 10:00
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
so are we all going to stay at the Winchester Pub/Hotel as suggested by matt? matt and mcmike will be staying close so a couple of beers can be had? damn and blast!!!!!! 
Last edited by proccy; 02/11/2009 11:30. Reason: i'm a cabbage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#928006
02/11/2009 11:56
02/11/2009 11:56
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
ok well the ferry is booked for me, at the vast cost of £74!!! you should be able to get it for around £49, but whilst toggling with other stuff i managed to book the wrong dates and have had to pay £25 surcharge to change it to the right weekend...  the winchester hotel i rang to book earlier, they're not taking bookings for next year yet..... 
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#928124
02/11/2009 15:50
02/11/2009 15:50
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
Really?
That is an odd policy...
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#928188
02/11/2009 17:22
02/11/2009 17:22
|
feeblebob
Unregistered
|
feeblebob
Unregistered
|
Sounding good guys, I need to start arranging something now. You would have thought any pub would have welcomed advance bookings in this financial time. Maybe they're not sure if they've got another movie being filmed there...
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#928222
02/11/2009 18:26
02/11/2009 18:26
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127 South Cambs
Barmybob
Hon Club Member: 003
|
Hon Club Member: 003
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
|
Just a quick update on the Belgian Hotel front. I have contacted the same Hotel we used last year Domaine Des Hautes Fagnes They have agreed to take all the bookings / resevations. This would allow each participant to make thier room resevation directly with the Hotel. Payment would also be made on check out and not up front like last year. I am still working on the prices but have an offer of €59:00 pp/pn for Bed / Bfast & Three course dinner. I will also obtain a flat B&B rate for Friday. Bob
Gone Audi mad!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Barmybob]
#928246
02/11/2009 19:17
02/11/2009 19:17
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
i assume they understand english bob? sounds a good deal to me
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#928261
02/11/2009 19:38
02/11/2009 19:38
|
Martijn
Unregistered
|
Martijn
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#928321
02/11/2009 21:38
02/11/2009 21:38
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127 South Cambs
Barmybob
Hon Club Member: 003
|
Hon Club Member: 003
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
|
There appears to always be someone there who speaks English, Dutch and French  I have tried several other places but anywhere that offers similar facilities to this place is much more expensive  Another advantage in having the Hotel taking the bookings is that we should be able to appeal to members all over Europe 
Gone Audi mad!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Kayjey]
#928392
02/11/2009 23:23
02/11/2009 23:23
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Skilled Yorkshire negotiating, Klaas. (Bob is too modest to admit it, so I'll do it for him  )
Last edited by petep; 02/11/2009 23:25. Reason: tautology removed
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#928406
02/11/2009 23:49
02/11/2009 23:49
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#928429
03/11/2009 00:39
03/11/2009 00:39
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Does that mean you'll be old?
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#928476
03/11/2009 07:47
03/11/2009 07:47
|
sparco
Unregistered
|
sparco
Unregistered
|
The scottish contingent will most certainly help you celebrate then. Matt's dad will play happy birthday on the piano and we'll all sing. Then obviously i'll do my party trick and sumersault over a chair without spilling my pint!!
It'll be just like a master card advert.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#928754
03/11/2009 16:38
03/11/2009 16:38
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694 Midlands
MCMike
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
|
And we can give Paul the bumps !!!!
1972 Triumph Stag 1984 Alfasud TI 1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE 2005 350Z
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MCMike]
#928824
03/11/2009 19:30
03/11/2009 19:30
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
And we can give Paul the bumps !!!! blimey, better get in training for that one.....
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#929901
05/11/2009 14:02
05/11/2009 14:02
|
feeblebob
Unregistered
|
feeblebob
Unregistered
|
I think I bored an entire pub to tears with this last night. Birds looking into getting deals on travel etc. I f anything comes up, I'll let you know.
Who's going via Hull and who's going via Dover, hot topic of debate last night was the best route to Spa.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#930114
05/11/2009 20:26
05/11/2009 20:26
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
Who's going via Hull and who's going via Dover, hot topic of debate last night was the best route to Spa.
i expect you're as close to hull as dover, maybe nearer? afaik sedici, mcmike and me are going from dover so are linking up for a beer on the thursday evening somewhere, ferrying at 8am to convoy through belgium - sparco is going from hull i believe so you have choices....
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#930119
05/11/2009 20:41
05/11/2009 20:41
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
I'm going from dover as well.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#930131
05/11/2009 21:04
05/11/2009 21:04
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
8am ferry from Dover here too.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
|