Thanks to Roger at Power Italia I now have a Plus interior in my red 20VT

Watching it being taken out the car Rog was breaking made fitting it very simple - except for one thing. As I believe has been stated on here, the later air-bag Recaros have different runners to all the other models ! The fronts line-up but the rears are quite a way from the tapped holes in the floor - I had to make up some brackets to secure them.
Quite why Fiat did this is beyond me - they would have had to change the floor pressing.
Still now they're in, the benefits are amazing - but I can understand it if you don't want to hear that

I didn't fit the gearknob and may not bother changing the steering wheel - not least because I used some bright red polish (T-Cut brand) to colour the stitching on my existing ones and it seems to have worked remarkably well.
A bonus is that I've just sold my original leather interior to Clarke in Oxford so its going to a good home.