|
|
|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: snow chains
[Re: barnacle]
#982475
11/02/2010 12:14
11/02/2010 12:14
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799 In the coupe.
magooagain
Club member 259
|
Club member 259
Forum is my life
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
|
I used some briefly fourteen years ago; they worked but obviously limit the speed. You'll want them off as soon as possible.
Apropos of which - it's now illegal to drive in the Alps without snow chains (I assume just in winter, but I don't know) and as a result there are *loads* of places selling or renting chains. I presume you mean that each car must have snow chains in the car,like the reflective jacket law.
|
|
|
Re: snow chains
[Re: magooagain]
#982480
11/02/2010 12:22
11/02/2010 12:22
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794 Berlin
barnacle
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
|
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|