|
|
|
1 registered members (TwelveTeaVan),
1,148
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: J E pistons?
[Re: nick_d]
#992979
02/03/2010 09:49
02/03/2010 09:49
|
eldinho
Unregistered
|
eldinho
Unregistered
|
JE pistons have a very good reputation. I may be wrong but I think Barbz used these if CP weren't available.
|
|
|
Re: J E pistons?
[Re: nick_d]
#993439
02/03/2010 21:16
02/03/2010 21:16
|
pjd30
Unregistered
|
pjd30
Unregistered
|
I have custom made JE Pistons in the 300bhp 1.6 turboed Alfa engine.
JE are very good make and will make any piston to any spec for you.fast turn around time too.
|
|
|
Re: J E pistons?
[Re: nick_d]
#993669
03/03/2010 10:08
03/03/2010 10:08
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
8.5:1 will be fine. You have only gone up half a point. Generally it will feel slightly better off boost, but that's about it.
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
|
|
|
|