|
0 registered members (),
175
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,019
Members1,651
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Show us your Green Coupes!
#997152
09/03/2010 11:03
09/03/2010 11:03
|
Swivel
Unregistered
|
Swivel
Unregistered
|
I'm in the process of restoring mine, will be ready in about 2 / 3 weeks time, just in the paintshop now  but before its done, I'd love to see pics your green coupes to give me more inspiration. Ta, Matt 
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997158
09/03/2010 11:15
09/03/2010 11:15
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
Here we go then....
Last edited by patch234; 09/03/2010 11:16.
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997161
09/03/2010 11:19
09/03/2010 11:19
|
dave_t
Unregistered
|
dave_t
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997166
09/03/2010 11:23
09/03/2010 11:23
|
dave_t
Unregistered
|
dave_t
Unregistered
|
There was also a similar thread asking for photos of Scotts Green coupes a while back ... here
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997171
09/03/2010 11:26
09/03/2010 11:26
|
Truffle
Unregistered
|
Truffle
Unregistered
|
Dave, you havent got a high quality version of that first photo have you? I'd love that as my work computer background 
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997196
09/03/2010 11:45
09/03/2010 11:45
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Yeah that first pic is really, really good. Like it!
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: technics]
#997208
09/03/2010 12:01
09/03/2010 12:01
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
green's a great colour when clean, really sparkles. i miss mine but that's a reliability issue.... 
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997288
09/03/2010 12:54
09/03/2010 12:54
|
TimR
Unregistered
|
TimR
Unregistered
|
A couple more If you want to see what a green coupe looks like when it's really filthy I could go and take a couple of pictures just now  EDIT How do I get the photos to preview as a thumbnail like Patch has done?
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997377
09/03/2010 13:35
09/03/2010 13:35
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386 Staffordshire
Nigel
Forum veteran
|
Forum veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
|
How do I get the photos to preview as a thumbnail like Patch has done? use '[imgpop]' instead of '[IMG]' Done for you - if you click the Edit button on your post, you'll see what I've done
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997385
09/03/2010 13:37
09/03/2010 13:37
|
Swivel
Unregistered
|
Swivel
Unregistered
|
They look the nuts lads, especially love that green coupe Dave with the tan interior, that's just like mine! tempted to get the wheels done a bit darker now and more graphite looking  nice one ....keep em coming!
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: Nigel]
#997389
09/03/2010 13:40
09/03/2010 13:40
|
TimR
Unregistered
|
TimR
Unregistered
|
How do I get the photos to preview as a thumbnail like Patch has done? use '[imgpop]' instead of '[IMG]' Done for you - if you click the Edit button on your post, you'll see what I've done Thanks Nigel.
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997643
09/03/2010 17:02
09/03/2010 17:02
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997656
09/03/2010 17:35
09/03/2010 17:35
|
Spee
Unregistered
|
Spee
Unregistered
|
Go, rub it why don't you! I love Green Coops!
Gareth
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997697
09/03/2010 18:58
09/03/2010 18:58
|
dave_t
Unregistered
|
dave_t
Unregistered
|
Dave, you havent got a high quality version of that first photo have you? I'd love that as my work computer background Of course, Truffle ... PM me your email address 
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: magooagain]
#997711
09/03/2010 19:29
09/03/2010 19:29
|
Insy
Unregistered
|
Insy
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997774
09/03/2010 20:43
09/03/2010 20:43
|
dave_t
Unregistered
|
dave_t
Unregistered
|
That looks fantastic 
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997777
09/03/2010 20:44
09/03/2010 20:44
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
Even I'm jealous of that shot - bloody fantastic 
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#997887
09/03/2010 22:58
09/03/2010 22:58
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
Best Green Coupe photo I have ever seen.
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: cowboy]
#997984
10/03/2010 03:00
10/03/2010 03:00
|
dec1
Unregistered
|
dec1
Unregistered
|
picture wont show on thread for some reason?
Last edited by stan; 10/03/2010 09:16. Reason: Sorted your link, although then I realised it was a filthy snotty green car and wish I hadn't bothered! Moderators, here for the good things, not just the bad things........
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#998483
10/03/2010 21:36
10/03/2010 21:36
|
anthrax
Unregistered
|
anthrax
Unregistered
|
I really like the pic with the flame coming out of exhaust
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#1003995
19/03/2010 20:04
19/03/2010 20:04
|
dec1
Unregistered
|
dec1
Unregistered
|
picture wont show on thread for some reason? hmmm stan, a little harsh?
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#1072420
19/07/2010 22:07
19/07/2010 22:07
|
Burbum123
Unregistered
|
Burbum123
Unregistered
|
Has no one got any of a green 16vt
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#1072653
20/07/2010 10:52
20/07/2010 10:52
|
suba
Unregistered
|
suba
Unregistered
|
One or two of my old car: I've messed around trying to get the images to show, but have now given up!
Last edited by MarioCirillo; 21/07/2010 12:24.
|
|
|
Re: Show us your Green Coupes!
[Re: ]
#1073431
21/07/2010 11:45
21/07/2010 11:45
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
|