|
2 registered members (20vtdet, PaulL),
232
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,031
Members1,657
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: Mark_S]
#1033778
10/05/2010 10:04
10/05/2010 10:04
|
Turbo_Verde
Unregistered
|
Turbo_Verde
Unregistered
|
A very tidy looking Sprint Blue on the M25 this morning just before 8am. You were following me (in my VW Polo with no bumper, green ofcourse) between Junction 4 and 3 where we both pulled off.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1034108
10/05/2010 19:28
10/05/2010 19:28
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,909 Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG
Club Treasurer Member 311
|
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,909
Lightwater, Surrey
|
V reg Porto driving along Red Road (Lightwater) not sure if you saw me in my C reg one?
Also red 20vt R*** HCW (IIRC) about 6pm tonight turning off A329 coming in to Bracknell
1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus 2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: DaveG]
#1036621
15/05/2010 14:10
15/05/2010 14:10
|
jonnyk
Unregistered
|
jonnyk
Unregistered
|
parked beside an R Reg 20v Non-Turbo in a Canterbury car park yesterday 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1037924
17/05/2010 18:11
17/05/2010 18:11
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
Electric Blue W reg 20v NA coming onto the M2 this afternoon. FCCUK stickers in the rear window, we exchanged grins 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1038029
17/05/2010 20:29
17/05/2010 20:29
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
parked beside an R Reg 20v Non-Turbo in a Canterbury car park yesterday Was it R... APU ? (Wine red) If so, I've seen it a few times, but they don't seem to be on here.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1038301
18/05/2010 09:59
18/05/2010 09:59
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Saw 3 yesterday in the space of 3 miles.
Red 20v n/a, personal number plate and postert bodykit on it, between Peasmarsh and Shalford. Porto 20vt, leaving Sainsbury car park in Godalming, lady driving. Ink Black 20vt in Sainsbury car park in Godalming, left a card on the window
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: Begbie]
#1038315
18/05/2010 10:18
18/05/2010 10:18
|
Nievelc
Unregistered
|
Nievelc
Unregistered
|
Same dude with the tan leather interior was behind him from warlingham to sanderstead round about. Dude you need and exhaust tail!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1038433
18/05/2010 12:45
18/05/2010 12:45
|
jonnyk
Unregistered
|
jonnyk
Unregistered
|
parked beside an R Reg 20v Non-Turbo in a Canterbury car park yesterday Was it R... APU ? (Wine red) If so, I've seen it a few times, but they don't seem to be on here. no, was scott's green? are you local to Canters then ?
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1038479
18/05/2010 13:45
18/05/2010 13:45
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
I spend most weekends there I have seen a Scots Green near the old Thanet Way near Whitstable a couple of times with a Lady driver, though I don't think she's an enthusiast. (Reg: R440 ...). She drove straight past my Coupe in Tesco's car park without a second glance, not even noticing my waving. Unless she saw me and pretended not to, which is quite possible 
Last edited by CoupeNewbie; 18/05/2010 13:54.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1038951
19/05/2010 08:33
19/05/2010 08:33
|
Colonel_White
Unregistered
|
Colonel_White
Unregistered
|
Broom Yellow heading towards Wainscott yesterday evening just before 6ish. I was in front in White FTO before i shot off into the distance.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1038955
19/05/2010 08:38
19/05/2010 08:38
|
RICHB
Unregistered
|
RICHB
Unregistered
|
Broom Yellow heading towards Wainscott yesterday evening just before 6ish. I was in front in White FTO before i shot off into the distance. The coupe must have been slowing down to turn off....
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1039115
19/05/2010 12:07
19/05/2010 12:07
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
Broom Yellow heading towards Wainscott yesterday evening just before 6ish. I was in front in White FTO before i shot off into the distance. The coupe must have been slowing down to turn off.... Haha that was me. Your FTO did sound nice as you accelerated off the slip-road. I've been trundling along on motorways recently at 65mph or thereabouts a) to see how much I get out of a tank compared to my usual sub-300 miles from flooring it almost every journey and b) my radiator is in quite a bad state and I'm losing coolant, resulting in a top up every other day. I had my biggest scare on that stretch of road a couple of years back. As I came round the bend on that dual-carriageway, I was greeted with a speed camera van on one of the bridges. For weeks I thought I might get a court summons! It was a good lesson though, I don't make as much progress now 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1040089
20/05/2010 19:45
20/05/2010 19:45
|
20vTsi
Unregistered
|
20vTsi
Unregistered
|
Saw a broomie jct 8 of the A1 M about 9:15 this morning
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1040516
21/05/2010 14:09
21/05/2010 14:09
|
Tinlin
Unregistered
|
Tinlin
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1040713
21/05/2010 19:47
21/05/2010 19:47
|
20vTsi
Unregistered
|
20vTsi
Unregistered
|
Heading northbound was definately 915-920 :-)
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1041266
23/05/2010 11:56
23/05/2010 11:56
|
surfer69
Unregistered
|
surfer69
Unregistered
|
I parked up outside the White Horse in Warlingham on 21st. There's only about 12 spaces there, when I came out of the pub there were 3 Coops parked up (including mine). That's a pretty good ratio, nearly a meeting....
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1041358
23/05/2010 18:14
23/05/2010 18:14
|
Tinlin
Unregistered
|
Tinlin
Unregistered
|
Heading northbound was definately 915-920 :-) Yes, it was me, and I was late for work!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1041965
24/05/2010 20:49
24/05/2010 20:49
|
djmobi
Unregistered
|
djmobi
Unregistered
|
saw a vinci grey LE in Banbury today being driven by a blonde girl.........since I bought one of these they seem to be appearing all over the place  Anyone know who's coupe it might be?
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1042607
25/05/2010 21:17
25/05/2010 21:17
|
20vTsi
Unregistered
|
20vTsi
Unregistered
|
Heading northbound was definately 915-920 :-) Yes, it was me, and I was late for work! so that explains the yellow flash lol
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1045174
31/05/2010 00:46
31/05/2010 00:46
|
adder58
Unregistered
|
adder58
Unregistered
|
I think there must be two lots if Joel around my way. Saw the v reg going up 7 mile lane about 5 ish sunday afternoon. Then coming out of paddock wood about 15 mins later??? 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1045224
31/05/2010 09:53
31/05/2010 09:53
|
joel
Unregistered
|
joel
Unregistered
|
hi adder, it's so quick now i can be in 2 places at the same time  what were you in?
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1045467
31/05/2010 18:56
31/05/2010 18:56
|
adder58
Unregistered
|
adder58
Unregistered
|
How did do that? I only stopped at the somerfield garage to grab some wine.  . Were out on one of those 'just for the hell of it' drives ?  I'm in a red alfa 147. Plate UDO11 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1045983
01/06/2010 16:17
01/06/2010 16:17
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
I was in Paddock Wood on Wednesday. Long gone by Sunday though  Spotted an N Reg Turbo Coupe (xxxx NAD) in Speed Red on Monday afternoon at Westward Cross, Broadstairs. Pulled alongside and exchanged thumbs-up  Went to see SATC2 at the cinema. What a mistake-a-to-make-a.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1046044
01/06/2010 17:52
01/06/2010 17:52
|
joel
Unregistered
|
joel
Unregistered
|
just giving the old girl a run out, i will keep my eyes open for you. not been tempted back to the coupe yet then adders
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1046829
02/06/2010 23:24
02/06/2010 23:24
|
20vTsi
Unregistered
|
20vTsi
Unregistered
|
Saw a sprinty in Houghton Regis about 845pm anyone on here?? Just finished fitting my straight through exhaust bloke nearly snapped his neck looking lol I was going it a little :-)
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: Master_Mariner]
#1046855
03/06/2010 00:30
03/06/2010 00:30
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
Electric blue LE on the M2 I briefly saw you in my mirror as I wasnt paying attention properly lol!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1046877
03/06/2010 07:21
03/06/2010 07:21
|
RICHB
Unregistered
|
RICHB
Unregistered
|
now they are rare.......  must have been a plus
Last edited by RICHB; 03/06/2010 07:42.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1047035
03/06/2010 12:44
03/06/2010 12:44
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
Ah bugger yep must have been lol!
Just spotted Chef again in Luton, Kent we exchanged nods and waves haha
|
|
|
|