Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (barchetta_ms), 190 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,031
Members1,657
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,885
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 76 of 106 1 2 … 74 75 76 77 78 … 105 106
Re: South East [Re: ] #1030440
04/05/2010 07:41
04/05/2010 07:41
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
W reg 20v blue on M40 Monday smile


997 C4S
Re: South East [Re: Mark_S] #1033778
10/05/2010 10:04
10/05/2010 10:04

T
Turbo_Verde
Unregistered
Turbo_Verde
Unregistered
T



A very tidy looking Sprint Blue on the M25 this morning just before 8am. You were following me (in my VW Polo with no bumper, green ofcourse) between Junction 4 and 3 where we both pulled off.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1034108
10/05/2010 19:28
10/05/2010 19:28
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,909
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,909
Lightwater, Surrey
V reg Porto driving along Red Road (Lightwater) not sure if you saw me in my C reg one?

Also red 20vt R*** HCW (IIRC) about 6pm tonight turning off A329 coming in to Bracknell


1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
Re: South East [Re: DaveG] #1036621
15/05/2010 14:10
15/05/2010 14:10

J
jonnyk
Unregistered
jonnyk
Unregistered
J



parked beside an R Reg 20v Non-Turbo in a Canterbury car park yesterday smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #1037924
17/05/2010 18:11
17/05/2010 18:11

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Electric Blue W reg 20v NA coming onto the M2 this afternoon. FCCUK stickers in the rear window, we exchanged grins smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #1038029
17/05/2010 20:29
17/05/2010 20:29

C
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
C



Originally Posted by jonnyk
parked beside an R Reg 20v Non-Turbo in a Canterbury car park yesterday smile


Was it R... APU ? (Wine red)
If so, I've seen it a few times, but they don't seem to be on here.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1038301
18/05/2010 09:59
18/05/2010 09:59
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Saw 3 yesterday in the space of 3 miles.

Red 20v n/a, personal number plate and postert bodykit on it, between Peasmarsh and Shalford.
Porto 20vt, leaving Sainsbury car park in Godalming, lady driving.
Ink Black 20vt in Sainsbury car park in Godalming, left a card on the window


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: South East [Re: Begbie] #1038315
18/05/2010 10:18
18/05/2010 10:18

N
Nievelc
Unregistered
Nievelc
Unregistered
N



Same dude with the tan leather interior was behind him from warlingham to sanderstead round about. Dude you need and exhaust tail!

Re: South East [Re: ] #1038433
18/05/2010 12:45
18/05/2010 12:45

J
jonnyk
Unregistered
jonnyk
Unregistered
J



Originally Posted by CoupeNewbie
Originally Posted by jonnyk
parked beside an R Reg 20v Non-Turbo in a Canterbury car park yesterday smile


Was it R... APU ? (Wine red)
If so, I've seen it a few times, but they don't seem to be on here.


no, was scott's green?

are you local to Canters then ?

Re: South East [Re: ] #1038479
18/05/2010 13:45
18/05/2010 13:45

C
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
C



I spend most weekends there smile

I have seen a Scots Green near the old Thanet Way near Whitstable a couple of times with a Lady driver, though I don't think she's an enthusiast. (Reg: R440 ...). She drove straight past my Coupe in Tesco's car park without a second glance, not even noticing my waving.

Unless she saw me and pretended not to, which is quite possible frown

Last edited by CoupeNewbie; 18/05/2010 13:54.
Re: South East [Re: ] #1038951
19/05/2010 08:33
19/05/2010 08:33

C
Colonel_White
Unregistered
Colonel_White
Unregistered
C



Broom Yellow heading towards Wainscott yesterday evening just before 6ish. I was in front in White FTO before i shot off into the distance.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1038955
19/05/2010 08:38
19/05/2010 08:38

R
RICHB
Unregistered
RICHB
Unregistered
R



Originally Posted by Colonel_White
Broom Yellow heading towards Wainscott yesterday evening just before 6ish. I was in front in White FTO before i shot off into the distance.


The coupe must have been slowing down to turn off.... laugh

Re: South East [Re: ] #1039115
19/05/2010 12:07
19/05/2010 12:07

D
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
D



Originally Posted by RICHB
Originally Posted by Colonel_White
Broom Yellow heading towards Wainscott yesterday evening just before 6ish. I was in front in White FTO before i shot off into the distance.


The coupe must have been slowing down to turn off.... laugh


Haha that was me. Your FTO did sound nice as you accelerated off the slip-road.

I've been trundling along on motorways recently at 65mph or thereabouts a) to see how much I get out of a tank compared to my usual sub-300 miles from flooring it almost every journey and b) my radiator is in quite a bad state and I'm losing coolant, resulting in a top up every other day.

I had my biggest scare on that stretch of road a couple of years back. As I came round the bend on that dual-carriageway, I was greeted with a speed camera van on one of the bridges. For weeks I thought I might get a court summons! It was a good lesson though, I don't make as much progress now smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #1040089
20/05/2010 19:45
20/05/2010 19:45

2
20vTsi
Unregistered
20vTsi
Unregistered
2



Saw a broomie jct 8 of the A1 M about 9:15 this morning

Re: South East [Re: ] #1040516
21/05/2010 14:09
21/05/2010 14:09

T
Tinlin
Unregistered
Tinlin
Unregistered
T



It might have been me!

Re: South East [Re: ] #1040713
21/05/2010 19:47
21/05/2010 19:47

2
20vTsi
Unregistered
20vTsi
Unregistered
2



Heading northbound was definately 915-920 :-)

Re: South East [Re: ] #1041266
23/05/2010 11:56
23/05/2010 11:56

S
surfer69
Unregistered
surfer69
Unregistered
S



I parked up outside the White Horse in Warlingham on 21st.
There's only about 12 spaces there, when I came out of the pub there were 3 Coops parked up (including mine).
That's a pretty good ratio, nearly a meeting....

Re: South East [Re: ] #1041358
23/05/2010 18:14
23/05/2010 18:14

T
Tinlin
Unregistered
Tinlin
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by 20vTsi
Heading northbound was definately 915-920 :-)

Yes, it was me, and I was late for work!

Re: South East [Re: ] #1041965
24/05/2010 20:49
24/05/2010 20:49

D
djmobi
Unregistered
djmobi
Unregistered
D



saw a vinci grey LE in Banbury today being driven by a blonde girl.........since I bought one of these they seem to be appearing all over the place smile

Anyone know who's coupe it might be?

Re: South East [Re: ] #1042607
25/05/2010 21:17
25/05/2010 21:17

2
20vTsi
Unregistered
20vTsi
Unregistered
2



Originally Posted by Tinlin
Originally Posted by 20vTsi
Heading northbound was definately 915-920 :-)

Yes, it was me, and I was late for work!


so that explains the yellow flash lol

Re: South East [Re: ] #1045174
31/05/2010 00:46
31/05/2010 00:46

A
adder58
Unregistered
adder58
Unregistered
A



I think there must be two lots if Joel around my way. Saw the v reg going up 7 mile lane about 5 ish sunday afternoon. Then coming out of paddock wood about 15 mins later??? smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #1045224
31/05/2010 09:53
31/05/2010 09:53

J
joel
Unregistered
joel
Unregistered
J



hi adder, it's so quick now i can be in 2 places at the same time laugh

what were you in?

Re: South East [Re: ] #1045467
31/05/2010 18:56
31/05/2010 18:56

A
adder58
Unregistered
adder58
Unregistered
A



How did do that? I only stopped at the somerfield garage to grab some wine. wink. Were out on one of those 'just for the hell of it' drives ? laugh

I'm in a red alfa 147. Plate UDO11 smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #1045983
01/06/2010 16:17
01/06/2010 16:17

C
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
C



I was in Paddock Wood on Wednesday. Long gone by Sunday though wink

Spotted an N Reg Turbo Coupe (xxxx NAD) in Speed Red on Monday afternoon at Westward Cross, Broadstairs. Pulled alongside and exchanged thumbs-up smile Went to see SATC2 at the cinema. What a mistake-a-to-make-a.


Re: South East [Re: ] #1046044
01/06/2010 17:52
01/06/2010 17:52

J
joel
Unregistered
joel
Unregistered
J



just giving the old girl a run out, i will keep my eyes open for you.
not been tempted back to the coupe yet then adders

Re: South East [Re: ] #1046829
02/06/2010 23:24
02/06/2010 23:24

2
20vTsi
Unregistered
20vTsi
Unregistered
2



Saw a sprinty in Houghton Regis about 845pm anyone on here?? Just finished fitting my straight through exhaust bloke nearly snapped his neck looking lol I was going it a little :-)

Re: South East [Re: ] #1046838
02/06/2010 23:46
02/06/2010 23:46
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,130
Behind Enemy Lines
Master_Mariner Offline
Club member 583
Master_Mariner  Offline
Club member 583
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,130
Behind Enemy Lines
Red Coupe- not sure if Mk1 or Mk2-heading North on A12 circa Jnct 14-16 around 8.30 a.m. in the fast lane.

You were in the fast lane-and pumping a LARGE amount of smoke out of the back btw!!

Regards

Re: South East [Re: Master_Mariner] #1046855
03/06/2010 00:30
03/06/2010 00:30

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Electric blue LE on the M2 I briefly saw you in my mirror as I wasnt paying attention properly lol!

Re: South East [Re: ] #1046877
03/06/2010 07:21
03/06/2010 07:21

R
RICHB
Unregistered
RICHB
Unregistered
R



Originally Posted by DidCoop
Electric blue LE


now they are rare....... laugh laugh

must have been a plus

Last edited by RICHB; 03/06/2010 07:42.
Re: South East [Re: ] #1047035
03/06/2010 12:44
03/06/2010 12:44

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Ah bugger yep must have been lol!

Just spotted Chef again in Luton, Kent we exchanged nods and waves haha

Page 76 of 106 1 2 … 74 75 76 77 78 … 105 106

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.076s Queries: 15 (0.066s) Memory: 0.7118 MB (Peak: 0.9222 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-30 16:32:28 UTC