If that's a word.
Decided to take the coop of the road again over winter - for the second year in a row

Have drove the coop regularly since May, almost every day but always on a mission

love the coop and have seen it's full potential (nearly) almost every day but no real fun driving, as in driving just for the sake of it. So yesterday I took her out for an hour and a half just playing. It was luvverly

but now she's parked up on the drive. Her battery will be coming off (once I can get the bonnet open) and she'll be hibernating for the winter.
I feel pretty bad as she's been really neglected this year. I serviced her myself at the beginning of the year and she had an MOT and new tyres and handbrake cables but her body work is a bit jaded. Her drivers seat well worn. Timing belt at least due! clutch slipping it's arse off
Hopefully i'll have more time and money next spring and all this can be rectified. I'll try and fix a few things myself over winter. New bonnet cable. New grill. Bit of tlc an the seats - NO NOT WITH Mrs C2D, with some gliptone

and then get her to JBT early spring for all the other things sorting
Any other Sorned fccukers on here
19