|
3 registered members (YFG, jarofjam, Notfastwes),
1,093
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: Hovedan]
#1127505
08/11/2010 18:24
08/11/2010 18:24
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947 North wales
pinin_prestatyn
OP
Forum veteran
|
OP
Forum veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
|
Tasty looking coop that Dan  Nice one Workshy, you're far from workshy in my eyes! I'm still undecided
 Coopless!
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1127517
08/11/2010 18:52
08/11/2010 18:52
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
Just get some Stilo blades in dark anthracite, all will be well in your world then 
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1127523
08/11/2010 18:59
08/11/2010 18:59
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
Yea but the guy who bought mine is not on the forum (I don't think), so you'll be original  Go on, you know it makes sense.....
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1127803
09/11/2010 12:31
09/11/2010 12:31
|
tonyd20vt
Unregistered
|
tonyd20vt
Unregistered
|
clicky clicky- Do you have a set of plus wheels and stock alloys? If so, go for it on the stock wheels. I think plus wheels look better in silver IMO 
Last edited by tonyd20vt; 09/11/2010 12:40. Reason: fancied putting another pic in!
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1128092
10/11/2010 00:56
10/11/2010 00:56
|
Trix138
Unregistered
|
Trix138
Unregistered
|
I love the idea of having plus ones anthracite!! If only I could afford the plus wheels
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: ]
#1128101
10/11/2010 01:55
10/11/2010 01:55
|
exracer
Unregistered
|
exracer
Unregistered
|
I have the same look as Tonyd20vt but with matt black alloys although currently I only plan to use for winter, but I much prefer the look ! Car is a lot cleaner looking.
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: DanTheManc]
#1128133
10/11/2010 10:36
10/11/2010 10:36
|
tonyd20vt
Unregistered
|
tonyd20vt
Unregistered
|
I stand corrected, that's quite subtle and looks nice!
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1128409
10/11/2010 19:32
10/11/2010 19:32
|
Gilly20vt
Unregistered
|
Gilly20vt
Unregistered
|
i also have exactly the same look as tony d even the clear side repeaters and kit and i think dark rims on silver looks awesome 
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1129105
11/11/2010 22:43
11/11/2010 22:43
|
will666666
Unregistered
|
will666666
Unregistered
|
Scroll... Down.... And the first page has some artier black and white shots...
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1129294
12/11/2010 12:37
12/11/2010 12:37
|
tonyd20vt
Unregistered
|
tonyd20vt
Unregistered
|
Pinin,
What colour would you have your grill if you went for darker wheels? Color code it? Lester, Standard or Plus grill?
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: DanTheManc]
#1129669
12/11/2010 23:07
12/11/2010 23:07
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
I like the LE titanium wheels on a silver coupe:
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: ]
#1129761
13/11/2010 05:00
13/11/2010 05:00
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947 North wales
pinin_prestatyn
OP
Forum veteran
|
OP
Forum veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
|
It's very.... well it's very mundane and a bit rep-mobile. I'm never letting it go Dan that colour is phenomenal. My mind's made up, I'm going for smoked chrome colour. Won't be for a couple of months yet mind.
 Coopless!
|
|
|
Re: Silver Coops with grey/darker wheels
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1129912
13/11/2010 15:56
13/11/2010 15:56
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
It's very.... well it's very mundane and a bit rep-mobile. We're both stuck with it, just have to make the best out of what we've got. 
|
|
|
|