|
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,031
Members1,657
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161268
24/01/2011 21:29
24/01/2011 21:29
|
Alfex
Unregistered
|
Alfex
Unregistered
|
Am 34 - 20VT LE - Biochemist - 13 months of ownership.
My first one after years of desire & want. Had Alfa 156 2.4 JTD for 6 years, finally took coupe plunge. Have spent a mini trust fund on parts renewal, but well worth it! It's in tiptop condition now.
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161271
24/01/2011 21:33
24/01/2011 21:33
|
ActionHank
Unregistered
|
ActionHank
Unregistered
|
So we're all either 28 or 55?! Haaa
Dang, why didn't I think of becoming an escort . . . . in fact, my girlfriend's mum suggested I should try it.
Wait. . . . eeew What does your girlfriend's mum look like.......? Well, put it this way; I'm 28 and she's 65. My escort career is over before it began!
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161328
24/01/2011 22:26
24/01/2011 22:26
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz, 30 - The most gorgeous sprinty there is  344bhp, Barbz pampered. Nuff said. Oh, and I play with secure comms all day for places like No.10 Downing St, the Saudi Embassy and so on...
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161330
24/01/2011 22:28
24/01/2011 22:28
|
shinyshoes
Unregistered
|
shinyshoes
Unregistered
|
Oh, and I play with secure comms all day for places like the Saudi Embassy That would be far more intruiging than No. 10 
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161342
24/01/2011 22:38
24/01/2011 22:38
|
Fullpint
Unregistered
|
Fullpint
Unregistered
|
'Fullpint' aka Steve 47 (Grand-dad), run my own business.. Had the Coupe for 16 months and love her to bits 
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161349
24/01/2011 22:40
24/01/2011 22:40
|
ckings6056
Unregistered
|
ckings6056
Unregistered
|
I'm 22 and own a 20vt, did have a 16vt when I was 20 I am a sales rep so travel a lot but don't use the coop for that 
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161352
24/01/2011 22:46
24/01/2011 22:46
|
kernow20vt
Unregistered
|
kernow20vt
Unregistered
|
I'm 24, and don't know if I should say it, I'm a student. Stereotypes suggest students are dirty scroungers, but I loved cars way before I started UNI so don't think it counts!!
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161360
24/01/2011 22:55
24/01/2011 22:55
|
zimpara
Unregistered
|
zimpara
Unregistered
|
22 own a 20vt broomy, work in high profile security
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161376
24/01/2011 23:17
24/01/2011 23:17
|
liamezza
Unregistered
|
liamezza
Unregistered
|
25 - 16vt broom yellow -teacher (wondering if I'm the only one?)
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: gj88]
#1161381
24/01/2011 23:26
24/01/2011 23:26
|
2ndkelly84
Unregistered
|
2ndkelly84
Unregistered
|
26/yellow 20VT/overhead linesman.... thats electric poles and pylons. Only got my car on saturday!
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161394
24/01/2011 23:55
24/01/2011 23:55
|
Paul_H
Unregistered
|
Paul_H
Unregistered
|
32 yr old Restaurant Manager had my 20vt for 5 1/2 years and a 20v na for 1 1/2 years before that (its still in my garage  ) 7 years cooping and still  it! Paul
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161407
25/01/2011 00:16
25/01/2011 00:16
|
jonjeffryes
Unregistered
|
jonjeffryes
Unregistered
|
53 this week...business director and serial collector of old, broken heaps. Favourite pastime is taking on other peoples wrecks, spending the kids inheritance bringing them up to standard.....the loosing my shirt when I sell them On my third coupe in a year and try and try as I might, I haven't killed it yet.  P.s. Anyone want to buy an MR2....just fitting a replacement engine.....leave it a month or so, by then I would've spent £000's on it...got it running and looking like new and will sell to the lowest bidder....
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: Rudidudi]
#1161409
25/01/2011 00:17
25/01/2011 00:17
|
Richcoupe
Unregistered
|
Richcoupe
Unregistered
|
31, mechanic. had coupe since December. Worked with them for a while, and a couple of friends have them so decided to join this rather exclusive club and bought my friends off him 
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161439
25/01/2011 01:44
25/01/2011 01:44
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347 North Wales
Theresa
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
|
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
|
Steamer,46, High End Male escort, Own a Health and Fitness chain . Used to dabble in the Stock Market,made my first million when I was 23. Bought a portfolio of property ,had a brief affair with Sarah Beeny then sold all holdings for a ridiculopus profit. Semi retired now like to keep my hand in with the property. Just a hobby now though! Own a fleet of luxury cars,but keep the coop so I can feel what its like to be poor and paranoid and dillusional and a bit phsycotic  i don't drink or smoke, unless T is around and she force-feeds me lager I'm an alcohol fluid engineer  and high speed nicotine replenisher
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: Theresa]
#1161471
25/01/2011 08:59
25/01/2011 08:59
|
franciss
Unregistered
|
franciss
Unregistered
|
50, building services engineer, own a rosso red for half a year
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161474
25/01/2011 09:09
25/01/2011 09:09
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644 Watford
MarioCirillo
Ex El Presidente
|
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
|
25, Citrix/Client Technology Team Leader, 20V NA for year and half and now a 20VT LE for a year
Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: MarioCirillo]
#1161515
25/01/2011 11:06
25/01/2011 11:06
|
spookly
Unregistered
|
spookly
Unregistered
|
35, Moon Grey 20 VT6, previously Inky 20VT, and before that a Sprinty 20VT from new (had it 12 months, company car). Work as an Information Security Consultant and I work from home 90% of the time so don't care about fuel costs
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161518
25/01/2011 11:11
25/01/2011 11:11
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192 Bristol, UK
Hovedan
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192
Bristol, UK
|
Truffle - 28 - Marketing Executive and professional HoveDan botherer. I want your job  HoveDan, 36, Accountant, running Property Management and development co. Own a modded 20vt, broken 16vt and soon to add a VIS  Had about 4 coops before these also. Suffice to say I've the bug!
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: jimboy]
#1161899
25/01/2011 23:20
25/01/2011 23:20
|
Zsowner
Unregistered
|
Zsowner
Unregistered
|
I just bought a dark blue met 20v turbo , am 22 and a spray painter ;-)
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161916
26/01/2011 00:03
26/01/2011 00:03
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
39yr old for ever, never in the forties owner  of a Vinci Grey LE (see below) now owned for about 5yrs. I'm and Aquatic Technician and MD of my own company which restores and maintains ornamental ponds.
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1161922
26/01/2011 00:10
26/01/2011 00:10
|
Johnny
Unregistered
|
Johnny
Unregistered
|
37 yr old electrical test engineer. been in a 4 yr relationship with the coupe and still love it. 3yrs left and then I'll probably trade her in for a younger model...oops must get back on topic..
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1162071
26/01/2011 12:31
26/01/2011 12:31
|
Wazza
Unregistered
|
Wazza
Unregistered
|
Well I'll claim the oldest title (to reply to this post, anyway) Warren - 61, retired Geographic Information Specialist (computer mapping), '97 Speed Red 20vt. Spend time playing with the Coupe, the X1/9 race car, the motorkhana "rail" and the Holden Wagon (3.8 V6). My son has a Holden SS (6.0 litre V8) and a company VW Caddy van, my daughter has a Toyota Corolla and we also have a car trailer and have just ordered another smaller one. Now you see why I retired....
|
|
|
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays!
[Re: ]
#1162115
26/01/2011 14:07
26/01/2011 14:07
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
25 - 16vt broom yellow -teacher (wondering if I'm the only one?) Chap called Callum on here who has my old Broom Yellow 16vt, and he is a teacher 
|
|
|
|