Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 197 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,031
Members1,657
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,885
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161268
24/01/2011 21:29
24/01/2011 21:29

A
Alfex
Unregistered
Alfex
Unregistered
A



Am 34 - 20VT LE - Biochemist - 13 months of ownership.

My first one after years of desire & want. Had Alfa 156 2.4 JTD for 6 years, finally took coupe plunge. Have spent a mini trust fund on parts renewal, but well worth it! It's in tiptop condition now.

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161271
24/01/2011 21:33
24/01/2011 21:33

A
ActionHank
Unregistered
ActionHank
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by tim42
Originally Posted by ActionHank
So we're all either 28 or 55?! Haaa

Dang, why didn't I think of becoming an escort . . . . in fact, my girlfriend's mum suggested I should try it.

Wait. . . . eeew


What does your girlfriend's mum look like.......?



Well, put it this way; I'm 28 and she's 65.
My escort career is over before it began! paper

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161328
24/01/2011 22:26
24/01/2011 22:26

B
Biggenz
Unregistered
Biggenz
Unregistered
B



Biggenz, 30 - The most gorgeous sprinty there is laugh 344bhp, Barbz pampered. Nuff said.

Oh, and I play with secure comms all day for places like No.10 Downing St, the Saudi Embassy and so on...

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161330
24/01/2011 22:28
24/01/2011 22:28

S
shinyshoes
Unregistered
shinyshoes
Unregistered
S



Originally Posted by Biggenz
Oh, and I play with secure comms all day for places like the Saudi Embassy


That would be far more intruiging than No. 10 yes

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161342
24/01/2011 22:38
24/01/2011 22:38

F
Fullpint
Unregistered
Fullpint
Unregistered
F



'Fullpint' aka Steve 47 (Grand-dad), run my own business.. Had the Coupe for 16 months and love her to bits laugh

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161349
24/01/2011 22:40
24/01/2011 22:40

C
ckings6056
Unregistered
ckings6056
Unregistered
C



I'm 22 and own a 20vt, did have a 16vt when I was 20

I am a sales rep so travel a lot but don't use the coop for that wink

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161352
24/01/2011 22:46
24/01/2011 22:46

K
kernow20vt
Unregistered
kernow20vt
Unregistered
K



I'm 24, and don't know if I should say it, I'm a student.
Stereotypes suggest students are dirty scroungers, but I loved cars way before I started UNI so don't think it counts!!

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161360
24/01/2011 22:55
24/01/2011 22:55

Z
zimpara
Unregistered
zimpara
Unregistered
Z



22 own a 20vt broomy, work in high profile security

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161376
24/01/2011 23:17
24/01/2011 23:17

L
liamezza
Unregistered
liamezza
Unregistered
L



25 - 16vt broom yellow -teacher (wondering if I'm the only one?)

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161378
24/01/2011 23:21
24/01/2011 23:21
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
gj88 Offline
My life on the forum
gj88  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
22 year old with a wine red 20vt. Just graduated from uni. Qualified as a car designer.


[Linked Image]
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: gj88] #1161381
24/01/2011 23:26
24/01/2011 23:26

2
2ndkelly84
Unregistered
2ndkelly84
Unregistered
2



26/yellow 20VT/overhead linesman.... thats electric poles and pylons. Only got my car on saturday!

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161394
24/01/2011 23:55
24/01/2011 23:55

P
Paul_H
Unregistered
Paul_H
Unregistered
P



32 yr old Restaurant Manager
had my 20vt for 5 1/2 years and a 20v na for 1 1/2 years before that (its still in my garage shocked )
7 years cooping and still love it!

Paul

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161405
25/01/2011 00:13
25/01/2011 00:13
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,673
SW London
Rudidudi Offline
My life on the forum
Rudidudi  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,673
SW London
39 local govt

wanted an integrale and then top gear ruined my chances of a nice one with their lancia episode which saw 10k grales soar to £20k+ arseholes

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161407
25/01/2011 00:16
25/01/2011 00:16

J
jonjeffryes
Unregistered
jonjeffryes
Unregistered
J



53 this week...business director and serial collector of old, broken heaps. Favourite pastime is taking on other peoples wrecks, spending the kids inheritance bringing them up to standard.....the loosing my shirt when I sell them crazy

On my third coupe in a year and try and try as I might, I haven't killed it yet. laugh

P.s. Anyone want to buy an MR2....just fitting a replacement engine.....leave it a month or so, by then I would've spent £000's on it...got it running and looking like new and will sell to the lowest bidder.... smash

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: Rudidudi] #1161409
25/01/2011 00:17
25/01/2011 00:17

R
Richcoupe
Unregistered
Richcoupe
Unregistered
R



31, mechanic. had coupe since December. Worked with them for a while, and a couple of friends have them so decided to join this rather exclusive club and bought my friends off him smile

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161439
25/01/2011 01:44
25/01/2011 01:44
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Originally Posted by Steamer
Steamer,46,
High End Male escort,
Own a Health and Fitness chain . Used to dabble in the Stock Market,made my first million when I was 23. Bought a portfolio of property ,had a brief affair with Sarah Beeny then sold all holdings for a ridiculopus profit. Semi retired now like to keep my hand in with the property. Just a hobby now though! Own a fleet of luxury cars,but keep the coop so I can feel what its like to be poor and paranoid and dillusional and a bit phsycotic bye


rofl

Originally Posted by proccy


i don't drink or smoke, unless T is around and she force-feeds me lager laugh


I'm an alcohol fluid engineer laugh and high speed nicotine replenisher laugh

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: Theresa] #1161471
25/01/2011 08:59
25/01/2011 08:59

F
franciss
Unregistered
franciss
Unregistered
F



50, building services engineer, own a rosso red for half a year

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: Theresa] #1161472
25/01/2011 09:05
25/01/2011 09:05
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
I'm wanted by the police of three galaxies; currently hiding out in a secret lair on Earth. Apparently they don't like my casual disregard for import regulations, and they seem to think I occasionally exceed 3*10^8 m/s, which they consider an unbreakable law. The poor fools, mwahahaha!


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: barnacle] #1161473
25/01/2011 09:09
25/01/2011 09:09
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
And I'm a Barnacle hunter cop


[Linked Image]
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161474
25/01/2011 09:09
25/01/2011 09:09
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
25, Citrix/Client Technology Team Leader, 20V NA for year and half and now a 20VT LE for a year


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: MarioCirillo] #1161515
25/01/2011 11:06
25/01/2011 11:06

S
spookly
Unregistered
spookly
Unregistered
S



35, Moon Grey 20 VT6, previously Inky 20VT, and before that a Sprinty 20VT from new (had it 12 months, company car). Work as an Information Security Consultant and I work from home 90% of the time so don't care about fuel costs shocked

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: stan] #1161517
25/01/2011 11:11
25/01/2011 11:11
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
Originally Posted by stan
And I'm a Barnacle hunter cop


Ooh, chase me, chase me!


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161518
25/01/2011 11:11
25/01/2011 11:11
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192
Bristol, UK
H
Hovedan Offline
Forum is my life
Hovedan  Offline
Forum is my life
H

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192
Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by Truffle

Truffle - 28 - Marketing Executive and professional HoveDan botherer. tongue


I want your job wink

HoveDan, 36, Accountant, running Property Management and development co. Own a modded 20vt, broken 16vt and soon to add a VIS smile

Had about 4 coops before these also. Suffice to say I've the bug!

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: Hovedan] #1161519
25/01/2011 11:13
25/01/2011 11:13
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
jimboy Offline
Club Member 857
jimboy  Offline
Club Member 857
Forum is my life

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
Drivers laugh


I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: jimboy] #1161899
25/01/2011 23:20
25/01/2011 23:20

Z
Zsowner
Unregistered
Zsowner
Unregistered
Z



I just bought a dark blue met 20v turbo , am 22 and a spray painter ;-)

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161916
26/01/2011 00:03
26/01/2011 00:03

P
Pondman
Unregistered
Pondman
Unregistered
P



39yr old for ever, never in the forties owner wink of a Vinci Grey LE (see below) now owned for about 5yrs. I'm and Aquatic Technician and MD of my own company which restores and maintains ornamental ponds.

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1161922
26/01/2011 00:10
26/01/2011 00:10

J
Johnny
Unregistered
Johnny
Unregistered
J



37 yr old electrical test engineer. been in a 4 yr relationship with the coupe and still love it. 3yrs left and then I'll probably trade her in for a younger model...oops must get back on topic.. wink

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1162068
26/01/2011 12:27
26/01/2011 12:27
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,618
Oswestry
Genic Offline
My life on the forum
Genic  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,618
Oswestry
George 29 Renewable power Tech. Had my coop since i was 21, although its being in bits most of the time rolleyes

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1162071
26/01/2011 12:31
26/01/2011 12:31

W
Wazza
Unregistered
Wazza
Unregistered
W



Well I'll claim the oldest title (to reply to this post, anyway)
Warren - 61, retired Geographic Information Specialist (computer mapping), '97 Speed Red 20vt. Spend time playing with the Coupe, the X1/9 race car, the motorkhana "rail" and the Holden Wagon (3.8 V6). My son has a Holden SS (6.0 litre V8) and a company VW Caddy van, my daughter has a Toyota Corolla and we also have a car trailer and have just ordered another smaller one. Now you see why I retired....

Re: What kind of people own coupes nowadays! [Re: ] #1162115
26/01/2011 14:07
26/01/2011 14:07

D
DanDan
Unregistered
DanDan
Unregistered
D



Originally Posted by liamezza
25 - 16vt broom yellow -teacher (wondering if I'm the only one?)


Chap called Callum on here who has my old Broom Yellow 16vt, and he is a teacher laugh

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.020s Queries: 15 (0.011s) Memory: 0.7212 MB (Peak: 0.9332 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-30 15:51:40 UTC