|
1 registered members (Geoff_H),
262
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,717
Posts1,170,049
Members1,658
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1196955
05/04/2011 21:10
05/04/2011 21:10
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618 SE Essex
charlie_croker
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
|
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)
Happy
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: charlie_croker]
#1197338
06/04/2011 14:10
06/04/2011 14:10
|
bradthe16vt
Unregistered
|
bradthe16vt
Unregistered
|
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)
Will do I'm rocking a V-reg Inky 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1197535
06/04/2011 20:37
06/04/2011 20:37
|
Tifosi1976
Unregistered
|
Tifosi1976
Unregistered
|
Uckfield
silver/grey Coupe. P reg.
Very nice!
If you see a Rosso N plate 145 Cloverleaf give us a wave!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1198467
08/04/2011 08:12
08/04/2011 08:12
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618 SE Essex
charlie_croker
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
|
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)
Will do I'm rocking a V-reg Inky I will keep a good lookout for you!
Happy
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1202357
15/04/2011 15:20
15/04/2011 15:20
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618 SE Essex
charlie_croker
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
|
Wife saw a Sprinty in Choice car park (A127 Wickford) yesterday at around 2:10PM
Happy
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1202384
15/04/2011 16:27
15/04/2011 16:27
|
Tinlin
Unregistered
|
Tinlin
Unregistered
|
Yellow one on the A404/413 roundabout coming in towards amersham yesterday afternoon. I was in a red Subaru pickup!
Last edited by Tinlin; 15/04/2011 16:27. Reason: spelling
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1202684
16/04/2011 11:59
16/04/2011 11:59
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408 Essex
Trappy
Club member 7306
|
Club member 7306
Forum is my life
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
|
Sprint blue 20vt in pitsea tesco parent and child parking right now. My 2 year old got all excited seeing it :-)
F****** b****** thing...
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1203292
17/04/2011 22:34
17/04/2011 22:34
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,477 Birmingham City Centre!
MattyB
My job on the forum
|
My job on the forum
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,477
Birmingham City Centre!
|
M23/A23 (not sure i'm not from around there) Think it was M23. Yellow coupe on the other side of the dual carriage way. Flashed and believe you waved out of the sunroof  Dont know why i didnt do the same as mine was open also!
Ex Coupe Owner - Unfortunate Peugeot driver!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1203293
17/04/2011 22:34
17/04/2011 22:34
|
CallumMGF
Unregistered
|
CallumMGF
Unregistered
|
Got a massive wave/flash/mini convo as he went past from a yellow 20v/T on Franklin Rd, Brighton yesterday, about 4.30 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: charlie_croker]
#1203301
17/04/2011 22:44
17/04/2011 22:44
|
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325 Benfleet, Essex
robcal
Making a profit
|
Making a profit
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
|
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-) I saw you a few weeks ago then driving through Benfleet. Saw 3 today early doors (about 8am), which surprised me because there was pretty much no traffic on the road. One Porto heading west on M2 / A299 and a Black coop heading east on the same road (private reg, K something or other).
Last edited by robcal; 17/04/2011 22:45.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: robcal]
#1203309
17/04/2011 23:01
17/04/2011 23:01
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618 SE Essex
charlie_croker
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
|
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-) I saw you a few weeks ago then driving through Benfleet. Saw 3 today early doors (about 8am), which surprised me because there was pretty much no traffic on the road. One Porto heading west on M2 / A299 and a Black coop heading east on the same road (private reg, K something or other). I drive through benfleet going to/from work, what car was you in?
Happy
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: charlie_croker]
#1203316
17/04/2011 23:14
17/04/2011 23:14
|
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325 Benfleet, Essex
robcal
Making a profit
|
Making a profit
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
|
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-) I saw you a few weeks ago then driving through Benfleet. Saw 3 today early doors (about 8am), which surprised me because there was pretty much no traffic on the road. One Porto heading west on M2 / A299 and a Black coop heading east on the same road (private reg, K something or other). I drive through benfleet going to/from work, what car was you in? I was on foot (just walking past the Hoy and Helmet).
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: robcal]
#1203422
18/04/2011 10:11
18/04/2011 10:11
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
a Black coop heading east on the same road (private reg, K something or other). Interesting, as I saw a black coupe yesterday at 5pm (think it might have been an LE) heading along the A272 near Burgess Hill with K2 ***
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: robcal]
#1203819
19/04/2011 00:04
19/04/2011 00:04
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618 SE Essex
charlie_croker
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
|
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-) I saw you a few weeks ago then driving through Benfleet. Saw 3 today early doors (about 8am), which surprised me because there was pretty much no traffic on the road. One Porto heading west on M2 / A299 and a Black coop heading east on the same road (private reg, K something or other). I drive through benfleet going to/from work, what car was you in? I was on foot (just walking past the Hoy and Helmet). Next time give me a wave 
Happy
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1203879
19/04/2011 09:26
19/04/2011 09:26
|
DaveBeck
Unregistered
|
DaveBeck
Unregistered
|
Inky on tow. M25 clockwise around junction 17 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1204040
19/04/2011 18:53
19/04/2011 18:53
|
tim42
Unregistered
|
tim42
Unregistered
|
P plate Scottie going past the entrance to Leeds Castle this afternoon at 4 o'clock - lady driver. My car was so shocked that the engine stopped 2 minutes later on the M20 - thank heaven it started again before I rolled to a halt on the hard shoulder
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: Begbie]
#1206638
25/04/2011 19:32
25/04/2011 19:32
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
|
Red 20vt, T plate between Shalford and Guildford. I was in the yellow coupe heading towards Shalford, flash and a wave. First spot in my coupe 4 people in it? If so it may have been the red 20V at Horsham today.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: charlie_croker]
#1207109
26/04/2011 22:30
26/04/2011 22:30
|
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325 Benfleet, Essex
robcal
Making a profit
|
Making a profit
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
|
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-) Next time give me a wave Saw you again tonight, driving along past the posh / tasteless houses at the top of Essex Way. I was in a BMW waving, but felt a little silly!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1207124
26/04/2011 23:01
26/04/2011 23:01
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618 SE Essex
charlie_croker
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
|
Sorry mate, should flash me, I will wave back, will keep a look out for you tomorrow!  I was behind a 928 which pulled in then a light metallic green 523i, were you coming other way? Mick
Happy
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: charlie_croker]
#1207131
26/04/2011 23:13
26/04/2011 23:13
|
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325 Benfleet, Essex
robcal
Making a profit
|
Making a profit
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
|
Sorry mate, should flash me, I will wave back, will keep a look out for you tomorrow!  I was behind a 928 which pulled in then a light metallic green 523i, were you coming other way? Mick Yep, in the queue behind an ice cream van which took the hill at 20, causing huge problems to the bus behind it. I do love that hill though (well, when there's no traffic and I'm in the coupe)
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1207159
26/04/2011 23:49
26/04/2011 23:49
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618 SE Essex
charlie_croker
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
|
Ah I saw that queue, was stuck behind the 523i and some little blue hatchback (doing 35MPH!)
Essex Way is a great hill, used to be better when it had the 2 lanes going uphill (With the centre lane being a so called "Suicide" overtaking land).
Coupe's love that hill! 8-)
Happy
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: charlie_croker]
#1207165
27/04/2011 00:04
27/04/2011 00:04
|
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325 Benfleet, Essex
robcal
Making a profit
|
Making a profit
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
|
Ah I saw that queue, was stuck behind the 523i and some little blue hatchback (doing 35MPH!)
Essex Way is a great hill, used to be better when it had the 2 lanes going uphill (With the centre lane being a so called "Suicide" overtaking land).
Coupe's love that hill! 8-) I have a horrible habit of driving bang on 30 (quite often 20) up until the national speed limit sign before putting the foot down hard. I especially love it when there's some youth in a pumped up Saxo (or similar boy racer car) vanish into the distance only moments after they've been right up my arse trying to get me to speed up....
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: robcal]
#1207611
27/04/2011 23:14
27/04/2011 23:14
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618 SE Essex
charlie_croker
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
|
Ah I saw that queue, was stuck behind the 523i and some little blue hatchback (doing 35MPH!)
Essex Way is a great hill, used to be better when it had the 2 lanes going uphill (With the centre lane being a so called "Suicide" overtaking land).
Coupe's love that hill! 8-) I have a horrible habit of driving bang on 30 (quite often 20) up until the national speed limit sign before putting the foot down hard. I especially love it when there's some youth in a pumped up Saxo (or similar boy racer car) vanish into the distance only moments after they've been right up my arse trying to get me to speed up.... That's strange I like playing that game too, as you say, normally a chavved up Fiesta or Paxo, sits right on rear bumper, and you wait right until level with the sign, (as it's slightly up the hill) and go for it. Strange how long it takes them to catch up, normally around Shipwrights drive... 
Happy
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1207740
28/04/2011 09:56
28/04/2011 09:56
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
|
<gentle reminder> It'a coupe spotting thread, not a chav spotting one.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1208674
30/04/2011 09:53
30/04/2011 09:53
|
adder58
Unregistered
|
adder58
Unregistered
|
An S reg Red 20VT  Yesterday in a very empty Victoria Shopping centre in Tunbridge Wells. Parked up a few cars away from me. Looked and sounded  I still miss mine
|
|
|
|