Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (DaveG), 448 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,717
Posts1,170,053
Members1,658
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,891
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 82 of 106 1 2 … 80 81 82 83 84 … 105 106
Re: South East [Re: ] #1196955
05/04/2011 21:10
05/04/2011 21:10
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)


Happy
Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1197338
06/04/2011 14:10
06/04/2011 14:10

B
bradthe16vt
Unregistered
bradthe16vt
Unregistered
B



Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)


Will do I'm rocking a V-reg Inky wink

Re: South East [Re: ] #1197535
06/04/2011 20:37
06/04/2011 20:37

T
Tifosi1976
Unregistered
Tifosi1976
Unregistered
T



Uckfield

silver/grey Coupe. P reg.

Very nice!

If you see a Rosso N plate 145 Cloverleaf give us a wave!

Re: South East [Re: ] #1198290
07/04/2011 23:06
07/04/2011 23:06
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 194
Berkshire
workshy Offline
On a journey
workshy  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 194
Berkshire
Red Y reg on the A4 heading into Thatcham around 4.50 today - Whizzed past in the x-type a bit quick to get a decent eyeful, but waved like a total plonker anyway smile


[Linked Image]
Re: South East [Re: ] #1198467
08/04/2011 08:12
08/04/2011 08:12
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Originally Posted by bradthe16vt
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)


Will do I'm rocking a V-reg Inky wink


I will keep a good lookout for you!


Happy
Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1199519
09/04/2011 21:26
09/04/2011 21:26
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Silver 20VT in Goudhurst high street this Saturday morning, plate like AJ66 or similar


997 C4S
Re: South East [Re: Mark_S] #1200403
11/04/2011 19:33
11/04/2011 19:33
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 194
Berkshire
workshy Offline
On a journey
workshy  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 194
Berkshire
R reg sprinty going past the Berkshire Arms on the A4 Thatcham at 6.00pm today - Flashed, but wasn't in the coop so waste of time smile


[Linked Image]
Re: South East [Re: ] #1202357
15/04/2011 15:20
15/04/2011 15:20
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Wife saw a Sprinty in Choice car park (A127 Wickford) yesterday at around 2:10PM


Happy
Re: South East [Re: ] #1202384
15/04/2011 16:27
15/04/2011 16:27

T
Tinlin
Unregistered
Tinlin
Unregistered
T



Yellow one on the A404/413 roundabout coming in towards amersham yesterday afternoon. I was in a red Subaru pickup!

Last edited by Tinlin; 15/04/2011 16:27. Reason: spelling
Re: South East [Re: ] #1202684
16/04/2011 11:59
16/04/2011 11:59
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Trappy Offline
Club member 7306
Trappy  Offline
Club member 7306
Forum is my life

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Sprint blue 20vt in pitsea tesco parent and child parking right now. My 2 year old got all excited seeing it :-)


F****** b****** thing...
Re: South East [Re: ] #1203292
17/04/2011 22:34
17/04/2011 22:34
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,477
Birmingham City Centre!
MattyB Offline
My job on the forum
MattyB  Offline
My job on the forum

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,477
Birmingham City Centre!
M23/A23 (not sure i'm not from around there) Think it was M23. Yellow coupe on the other side of the dual carriage way. Flashed and believe you waved out of the sunroof smile Dont know why i didnt do the same as mine was open also!


Ex Coupe Owner - Unfortunate Peugeot driver!
Re: South East [Re: ] #1203293
17/04/2011 22:34
17/04/2011 22:34

C
CallumMGF
Unregistered
CallumMGF
Unregistered
C



Got a massive wave/flash/mini convo as he went past from a yellow 20v/T on Franklin Rd, Brighton yesterday, about 4.30 smile

Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1203301
17/04/2011 22:44
17/04/2011 22:44
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
robcal Offline
Making a profit
robcal  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)


I saw you a few weeks ago then driving through Benfleet.


Saw 3 today early doors (about 8am), which surprised me because there was pretty much no traffic on the road. One Porto heading west on M2 / A299 and a Black coop heading east on the same road (private reg, K something or other).

Last edited by robcal; 17/04/2011 22:45.
Re: South East [Re: robcal] #1203309
17/04/2011 23:01
17/04/2011 23:01
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Originally Posted by robcal
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)


I saw you a few weeks ago then driving through Benfleet.


Saw 3 today early doors (about 8am), which surprised me because there was pretty much no traffic on the road. One Porto heading west on M2 / A299 and a Black coop heading east on the same road (private reg, K something or other).



I drive through benfleet going to/from work, what car was you in?


Happy
Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1203316
17/04/2011 23:14
17/04/2011 23:14
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
robcal Offline
Making a profit
robcal  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Originally Posted by robcal
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)


I saw you a few weeks ago then driving through Benfleet.


Saw 3 today early doors (about 8am), which surprised me because there was pretty much no traffic on the road. One Porto heading west on M2 / A299 and a Black coop heading east on the same road (private reg, K something or other).



I drive through benfleet going to/from work, what car was you in?


I was on foot (just walking past the Hoy and Helmet).

Re: South East [Re: robcal] #1203422
18/04/2011 10:11
18/04/2011 10:11
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Originally Posted by robcal
a Black coop heading east on the same road (private reg, K something or other).

Interesting, as I saw a black coupe yesterday at 5pm (think it might have been an LE) heading along the A272 near Burgess Hill with K2 ***


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: South East [Re: robcal] #1203819
19/04/2011 00:04
19/04/2011 00:04
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Originally Posted by robcal
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Originally Posted by robcal
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)


I saw you a few weeks ago then driving through Benfleet.


Saw 3 today early doors (about 8am), which surprised me because there was pretty much no traffic on the road. One Porto heading west on M2 / A299 and a Black coop heading east on the same road (private reg, K something or other).



I drive through benfleet going to/from work, what car was you in?


I was on foot (just walking past the Hoy and Helmet).


Next time give me a wave wink


Happy
Re: South East [Re: ] #1203879
19/04/2011 09:26
19/04/2011 09:26

D
DaveBeck
Unregistered
DaveBeck
Unregistered
D



Inky on tow. M25 clockwise around junction 17 frown

Re: South East [Re: ] #1204040
19/04/2011 18:53
19/04/2011 18:53

T
tim42
Unregistered
tim42
Unregistered
T



P plate Scottie going past the entrance to Leeds Castle this afternoon at 4 o'clock - lady driver.

My car was so shocked that the engine stopped 2 minutes later on the M20 - thank heaven it started again before I rolled to a halt on the hard shoulder ooo

Re: South East [Re: ] #1206588
25/04/2011 17:34
25/04/2011 17:34
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Red 20vt, T plate between Shalford and Guildford. I was in the yellow coupe heading towards Shalford, flash and a wave. First spot in my coupe laugh


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: South East [Re: Begbie] #1206638
25/04/2011 19:32
25/04/2011 19:32
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
Originally Posted by Begbie
Red 20vt, T plate between Shalford and Guildford. I was in the yellow coupe heading towards Shalford, flash and a wave. First spot in my coupe laugh


4 people in it?

If so it may have been the red 20V at Horsham today.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: South East [Re: ] #1206707
25/04/2011 22:36
25/04/2011 22:36
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Yep, 4 people in it Pete smile


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1207109
26/04/2011 22:30
26/04/2011 22:30
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
robcal Offline
Making a profit
robcal  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Plate is K3OUP, give me a wave and a toot ;-)




Next time give me a wave wink



Saw you again tonight, driving along past the posh / tasteless houses at the top of Essex Way. I was in a BMW waving, but felt a little silly!

Re: South East [Re: ] #1207124
26/04/2011 23:01
26/04/2011 23:01
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Sorry mate, should flash me, I will wave back, will keep a look out for you tomorrow! wink

I was behind a 928 which pulled in then a light metallic green 523i, were you coming other way?

Mick


Happy
Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1207131
26/04/2011 23:13
26/04/2011 23:13
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
robcal Offline
Making a profit
robcal  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Sorry mate, should flash me, I will wave back, will keep a look out for you tomorrow! wink

I was behind a 928 which pulled in then a light metallic green 523i, were you coming other way?

Mick


Yep, in the queue behind an ice cream van which took the hill at 20, causing huge problems to the bus behind it. I do love that hill though (well, when there's no traffic and I'm in the coupe)

Re: South East [Re: ] #1207159
26/04/2011 23:49
26/04/2011 23:49
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Ah I saw that queue, was stuck behind the 523i and some little blue hatchback (doing 35MPH!)

Essex Way is a great hill, used to be better when it had the 2 lanes going uphill (With the centre lane being a so called "Suicide" overtaking land).

Coupe's love that hill! 8-)


Happy
Re: South East [Re: charlie_croker] #1207165
27/04/2011 00:04
27/04/2011 00:04
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
robcal Offline
Making a profit
robcal  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 325
Benfleet, Essex
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Ah I saw that queue, was stuck behind the 523i and some little blue hatchback (doing 35MPH!)

Essex Way is a great hill, used to be better when it had the 2 lanes going uphill (With the centre lane being a so called "Suicide" overtaking land).

Coupe's love that hill! 8-)


I have a horrible habit of driving bang on 30 (quite often 20) up until the national speed limit sign before putting the foot down hard. I especially love it when there's some youth in a pumped up Saxo (or similar boy racer car) vanish into the distance only moments after they've been right up my arse trying to get me to speed up....

Re: South East [Re: robcal] #1207611
27/04/2011 23:14
27/04/2011 23:14
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Originally Posted by robcal
Originally Posted by charlie_croker
Ah I saw that queue, was stuck behind the 523i and some little blue hatchback (doing 35MPH!)

Essex Way is a great hill, used to be better when it had the 2 lanes going uphill (With the centre lane being a so called "Suicide" overtaking land).

Coupe's love that hill! 8-)


I have a horrible habit of driving bang on 30 (quite often 20) up until the national speed limit sign before putting the foot down hard. I especially love it when there's some youth in a pumped up Saxo (or similar boy racer car) vanish into the distance only moments after they've been right up my arse trying to get me to speed up....


That's strange I like playing that game too, as you say, normally a chavved up Fiesta or Paxo, sits right on rear bumper, and you wait right until level with the sign, (as it's slightly up the hill) and go for it. Strange how long it takes them to catch up, normally around Shipwrights drive... smile


Happy
Re: South East [Re: ] #1207740
28/04/2011 09:56
28/04/2011 09:56
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
<gentle reminder> It'a coupe spotting thread, not a chav spotting one.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: South East [Re: ] #1208674
30/04/2011 09:53
30/04/2011 09:53

A
adder58
Unregistered
adder58
Unregistered
A



An S reg Red 20VT laugh Yesterday in a very empty Victoria Shopping centre in Tunbridge Wells. Parked up a few cars away from me. Looked and sounded love I still miss mine frown

Page 82 of 106 1 2 … 80 81 82 83 84 … 105 106

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.056s Queries: 15 (0.049s) Memory: 0.7496 MB (Peak: 0.9671 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-01 18:21:08 UTC