Having had the chance to fill the car up, I've been able to do some MPG calculations and it's hasn't been great

I filled the car up 2 weeks ago, did some town driving, with the obligatory blast every now and then, plus the photo shoot and hooning round the track for the Auto Italia shoot, I got 198 miles to 50 litres, which equates to 17.8 MPG

Next, filled the car up today and went over to Oxford, so this gave me a chance to do sort of an ecomony run, crusing between 80 - 85mph plus taking some one out for a little blat, then filled it back up for Stanford hall for tomorrow, that took 30 litres and I did 174 miles, which equates to 26.1 MPG, which is better, but ideally would like a bit more.
Fingers crossed when I go back for the finishing map tweaks, I can try and get tweaking done to the cruising map, which should give me more MPG, otherwise I'm going to have to start hi-jacking petrol tankers
