|
0 registered members (),
1,286
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Coupe and Parking
[Re: Begbie]
#1228196
17/06/2011 17:33
17/06/2011 17:33
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
I park over 2 spaces at the back of the car park ALL THE TIME. And still someone will persist in parking near me, when there is a million spaces closer!! GRRR!!
As for the red coupe, oops.
Ross
|
|
|
Re: Coupe and Parking
[Re: Begbie]
#1228218
17/06/2011 18:33
17/06/2011 18:33
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Yeah, when it comes to parking, I don't care being selfish taking up 2 or more spaces as no one has any respect for my car if I park close to them.
|
|
|
Re: Coupe and Parking
[Re: ]
#1228383
18/06/2011 04:29
18/06/2011 04:29
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347 North Wales
Theresa
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
|
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
|
Like this you mean? I often go to Tesco or Asda, when I've finished work at midnight, as I find that's the best time to avoid other cars parking next to me, most of the time. I still take up two spaces though and find it extremely annoying when people just 'want' to park as close as they can to me  If I went up to them and stood that close to them, they'd be backing away, thinking I was a weirdo, so why park that close?
|
|
|
|