|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Bored in Bristol
#1245324
05/08/2011 10:16
05/08/2011 10:16
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
I'm currently in Bristol to while away a few hours whilst someone works there magic, so need entertaining for the next few hours
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245336
05/08/2011 10:33
05/08/2011 10:33
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
There's an excellent home cooked food cafe up at the top of town near the mall.A two story building, just right for a quiet read and a bite to eat. Hope that helps.
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: jame5]
#1245337
05/08/2011 10:34
05/08/2011 10:34
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,086 Pontypool
mr_tickle
Club member 1455
|
Club member 1455
Competition Level
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,086
Pontypool
|
I made this visit yesterday  I got lost on foot and walked miles - not fun but it does pass the time. If you can find Dan's house there are always plenty of coupe bits lying around - I had a nice 20VT badge that was lying around  Good luck
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245340
05/08/2011 10:38
05/08/2011 10:38
|
Truffle
Unregistered
|
Truffle
Unregistered
|
Dan will be spending most of today preparing himself for a night out tonight. He's very high maintenance 
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245342
05/08/2011 10:49
05/08/2011 10:49
|
Paulioski
Unregistered
|
Paulioski
Unregistered
|
For a nautical theme:
The SS Great Britain is ok for wasting a few hours, and then go to the Llandoger Trow for a pint in the pub that supposedly is the inspiration for the Admiral Benbow Inn in Treasure Island.
A replica of The Matthew (Cabot's boat) is knocking round the harbour too at the moment.
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245343
05/08/2011 10:49
05/08/2011 10:49
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Well I'm currently sat at a coffee shop with a magazine and a drink, so that should pass away, ooooh at least an hour
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245349
05/08/2011 11:39
05/08/2011 11:39
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799 In the coupe.
magooagain
Club member 259
|
Club member 259
Forum is my life
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
|
Why cant you stay with the bannana and watch how it gets on ?
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245350
05/08/2011 11:40
05/08/2011 11:40
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192 Bristol, UK
Hovedan
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192
Bristol, UK
|
Well I'm currently sat at a coffee shop with a magazine and a drink, so that should pass away, ooooh at least an hour I'm doing much the same thing, also in a coffee shop in Bristol As Truffle says, I'm mentally preparing myself for a night out tonight, whilst plotting a retaliatory visit over to Mr Tickles abode to five finger discount all his illegal diesel home heating fuel. **strokes white cat**
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245374
05/08/2011 13:10
05/08/2011 13:10
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
Whenever i go there for my cars to be Mapped i just goto the Weatherspoons down the hill (about 20 mins) on the right, and have a pint and food.
Then i just walk about for a very long time, see the sights. Last time i walked up to Clifton suspension bridge.
Soon passes the time...
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245381
05/08/2011 13:27
05/08/2011 13:27
|
MiniMetaller
Unregistered
|
MiniMetaller
Unregistered
|
Go to the zoo. job done.
James
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245435
05/08/2011 14:52
05/08/2011 14:52
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
With my visit to Flea, I decided to walk to the cinema and watch a movie. It was so far away, it felt like I walked a marathon when I finally got there. Then watched a crap film.
At least the drive back made up for it resulting in a few texts using unsuitable language for the forum and a few near misses in the underpants.
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245454
05/08/2011 15:28
05/08/2011 15:28
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
|
Loving Flavourz in Bristol. Eat as much as you can for very little money, huge desserts available such as an ice-cream machine, chocolate fountain and loads of penny chews you can dip in them.
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245464
05/08/2011 15:58
05/08/2011 15:58
|
Tinlin
Unregistered
|
Tinlin
Unregistered
|
St Nick's market is good for passing the time, as I did when I got my car 'Flea'd'. Make sure you check out the hot sauce emporium.
|
|
|
Re: Bored in Bristol
[Re: Begbie]
#1245479
05/08/2011 16:38
05/08/2011 16:38
|
Truffle
Unregistered
|
Truffle
Unregistered
|
Pray? 
|
|
|
|