|
0 registered members (),
772
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: jame5]
#1277813
10/10/2011 20:25
10/10/2011 20:25
|
Naf
Unregistered
|
Naf
Unregistered
|
I should be there Thurs night
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1277818
10/10/2011 20:34
10/10/2011 20:34
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Ill be there if I have my car back, having MOT and couple of niggles done.
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1277823
10/10/2011 20:37
10/10/2011 20:37
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
not going to make tonight as had a long day today and am shattered but will be there thursday .
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1279001
13/10/2011 09:13
13/10/2011 09:13
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
What time is best to get down again?
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1279003
13/10/2011 09:20
13/10/2011 09:20
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644 Watford
MarioCirillo
Ex El Presidente
|
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
|
Before 7 if you want to park. see you all there
Last edited by Begbie; 13/10/2011 09:55. Reason: Tut tut. No text speak
Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1279032
13/10/2011 11:15
13/10/2011 11:15
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
7 to 7.30 and your still get a place to park and good luck today Mario  i'll give you a call later to see how you got on and about tonight .
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1279298
13/10/2011 19:57
13/10/2011 19:57
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Dont believe it, went to pick my car up from my cousins garage after an MOT and someone has blocked me in! My cousin has gone to London and this bloke who has blocked me in lives about 45-50 mins away. So no Ace for me tonight!
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: mrc]
#1279461
14/10/2011 01:42
14/10/2011 01:42
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
Still at my desk! but you made it in the end .
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1286156
03/11/2011 09:26
03/11/2011 09:26
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
well its that time of month again , 10th november Italian night ( i'll be there as normal ) and 7th november is petrolheads night ( i maybe there for this ) so anyone else coming to any of the nights ?
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1286341
03/11/2011 21:00
03/11/2011 21:00
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644 Watford
MarioCirillo
Ex El Presidente
|
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
|
good stuff... I will be there... with a suprise 
Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1286436
04/11/2011 06:53
04/11/2011 06:53
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
BROWN plus wheels 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1287375
07/11/2011 21:05
07/11/2011 21:05
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Never been to the Petrol heads one before, might try and make this one for once, what time is it? If not see you all on the 10th this Thursday, all wrapped up!
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1287684
08/11/2011 21:56
08/11/2011 21:56
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644 Watford
MarioCirillo
Ex El Presidente
|
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
|
Someone say wrapped up? ....i won't be coming then 
Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
|
|
|
|