Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 969 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,915
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 87 1 2 … 46 47 48 49 50 … 86 87
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1268873
09/10/2011 23:00
09/10/2011 23:00
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
I will be there thursday smile


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1268925
10/10/2011 10:14
10/10/2011 10:14
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Ill be there for both nights smile

All being well laugh



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1277701
10/10/2011 17:33
10/10/2011 17:33
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
Posssibly there tonight, got a completely flat battery grr


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: jame5] #1277813
10/10/2011 20:25
10/10/2011 20:25

N
Naf
Unregistered
Naf
Unregistered
N



I should be there Thurs night driving

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1277818
10/10/2011 20:34
10/10/2011 20:34
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Ill be there if I have my car back, having MOT and couple of niggles done.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1277823
10/10/2011 20:37
10/10/2011 20:37

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



not going to make tonight as had a long day today and am shattered but will be there thursday .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1278014
11/10/2011 10:03
11/10/2011 10:03
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
I'll be there too smile


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1278026
11/10/2011 10:21
11/10/2011 10:21
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Lots of Coupe`s laugh



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1279001
13/10/2011 09:13
13/10/2011 09:13
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
What time is best to get down again?


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1279003
13/10/2011 09:20
13/10/2011 09:20
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
Before 7 if you want to park.
see you all there

Last edited by Begbie; 13/10/2011 09:55. Reason: Tut tut. No text speak

Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1279032
13/10/2011 11:15
13/10/2011 11:15

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



7 to 7.30 and your still get a place to park and good luck today Mario wink i'll give you a call later to see how you got on and about tonight .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1279091
13/10/2011 15:28
13/10/2011 15:28
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
I'll be late guys! frown


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: mrc] #1279127
13/10/2011 16:15
13/10/2011 16:15
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Originally Posted by mrc
I'll be late guys! frown


laugh laugh laugh




e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1279298
13/10/2011 19:57
13/10/2011 19:57
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Dont believe it, went to pick my car up from my cousins garage after an MOT and someone has blocked me in! My cousin has gone to London and this bloke who has blocked me in lives about 45-50 mins away. grr

So no Ace for me tonight!


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1279305
13/10/2011 20:12
13/10/2011 20:12
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
Still at my desk! frown


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1279346
13/10/2011 21:14
13/10/2011 21:14
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
frown



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: mrc] #1279461
14/10/2011 01:42
14/10/2011 01:42

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



Originally Posted by mrc
Still at my desk! frown


but you made it in the end .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1279516
14/10/2011 09:57
14/10/2011 09:57
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Great turnout nice to see everyone smile

Will add some photos smile



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1279533
14/10/2011 10:57
14/10/2011 10:57
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
Sorry I missed you Edz, hope that soup was worth it? smile smile


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1286156
03/11/2011 09:26
03/11/2011 09:26

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



well its that time of month again , 10th november Italian night ( i'll be there as normal ) and 7th november is petrolheads night ( i maybe there for this ) so anyone else coming to any of the nights ?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1286201
03/11/2011 12:47
03/11/2011 12:47
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 912
London, UK
Serg1 Offline
Enjoying the ride
Serg1  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 912
London, UK
All goes well I'll be there on the 10th.

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1286223
03/11/2011 14:00
03/11/2011 14:00
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
Count me in, i have shiny new calipers and an exhaust to show off!


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1286224
03/11/2011 14:05
03/11/2011 14:05
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
I should be there on both nights, late as usual! smile


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1286341
03/11/2011 21:00
03/11/2011 21:00
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
good stuff...
I will be there... with a suprise laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1286436
04/11/2011 06:53
04/11/2011 06:53

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



BROWN plus wheels laugh

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1287174
07/11/2011 12:17
07/11/2011 12:17
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Petrols Heads is on the 14th GUYS smile

10th is Italian as we know - HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THEN laugh

Wrap up - its getting cold shocked



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1287375
07/11/2011 21:05
07/11/2011 21:05
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Never been to the Petrol heads one before, might try and make this one for once, what time is it?
If not see you all on the 10th this Thursday, all wrapped up! laugh


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1287684
08/11/2011 21:56
08/11/2011 21:56
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
Someone say wrapped up?

....i won't be coming then laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1287754
09/11/2011 10:25
09/11/2011 10:25
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Going for a Turkish before I come down smile Your all welcome tongue



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1287835
09/11/2011 14:36
09/11/2011 14:36
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
If i get out of work early enough i'll be up for that, where and when Edz?


Page 48 of 87 1 2 … 46 47 48 49 50 … 86 87

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.046s Queries: 14 (0.038s) Memory: 0.7510 MB (Peak: 0.9578 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 06:34:11 UTC