You lot are so lucky your women will not get in your cars. Mine goes missing every time my wife goes out and I am in
She brought my first Coupe back that I had years ago with dents to the front, sides and back all at the same time. She was in tears when she came home, worried about how I would take the news. Her then boss didn't see it in the staff carpark. He was in a 4x4. He reversed into it and carried on, pushing the front through two concrete bollards, one on each side. He is a solicitor. He tried to get me to pay half

Told him where to go. Wife was still in probation period and got finished a month later

Was a family firm, and the rest of his family wanted him to keep her on, but he had made his mind up. Luckily that was the last time she has taken a car of mine out and brought it back damaged. Next time would be the last though.