|
0 registered members (),
1,286
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1309836
24/01/2012 19:02
24/01/2012 19:02
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614 Bucks
jame5
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
|
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1309843
24/01/2012 19:20
24/01/2012 19:20
|
mattcooke
Unregistered
|
mattcooke
Unregistered
|
Is the starter button illuminated on the plus?
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1309860
24/01/2012 19:49
24/01/2012 19:49
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1310519
26/01/2012 15:19
26/01/2012 15:19
|
Marko_hr
Unregistered
|
Marko_hr
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1310612
26/01/2012 20:18
26/01/2012 20:18
|
Paul_A
Unregistered
|
Paul_A
Unregistered
|
I've literally just agreed to sell the gauge below to another forum member after selling my car on Monday http://www.photobox.co.uk/slideshow?album_id=1104070161This was bought some years ago through a FCCUK club group buy organised theough the German coupe club. It's a Racimex gauge custom built with yellow needle, silver face and 20VT logo. I don't think they are available any more, but this may help someone track down the original source.
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: ]
#1310689
27/01/2012 00:19
27/01/2012 00:19
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947 North wales
pinin_prestatyn
OP
Forum veteran
|
OP
Forum veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
|
I've literally just agreed to sell the gauge below to another forum member after selling my car on Monday http://www.photobox.co.uk/slideshow?album_id=1104070161This was bought some years ago through a FCCUK club group buy organised theough the German coupe club. It's a Racimex gauge custom built with yellow needle, silver face and 20VT logo. I don't think they are available any more, but this may help someone track down the original source. I saw your bit on the for sale ad about selling the boost gauge, and I was debating whether to PM you to ask if it was one that matched the clocks. I wish I had now  Thanks for the pic anyway! If only we could find out who did the original group buy, maybe they would do another run... EDIT - Found the racimex website and I've asked (In English) if they remember making the custom gauge. I've also sent them the picture. Let's see if A. They remember it and B. If they can understand English (I think they will, most Germans did at the Oktoberfest last Sep anyway!)
 Coopless!
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1310694
27/01/2012 00:37
27/01/2012 00:37
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Ignore my PM too then Paul ...... I'd be up for a Group Buy if you get anywhere with that Pinin....
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1310710
27/01/2012 06:51
27/01/2012 06:51
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1310917
27/01/2012 19:46
27/01/2012 19:46
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614 Bucks
jame5
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
|
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1312106
30/01/2012 22:51
30/01/2012 22:51
|
Paul_A
Unregistered
|
Paul_A
Unregistered
|
I had a look through my old PMs from way back, but couldn't find anything on the group buy - sorry. Hopefully your racimex query will get some results - would be good to get another batch made up, as these seem pretty rare.
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: ]
#1312124
31/01/2012 01:25
31/01/2012 01:25
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947 North wales
pinin_prestatyn
OP
Forum veteran
|
OP
Forum veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
|
No Joy  "Hi & thanks for the order! We do not customize instruments, haven't for 20 years or more, please check .racimex.de for info on the 228oo boost gauge with black dial only! Cheers, Sven Emmermann" Hmm, I doubt the GB for the Plus dials was 20 years ago! Oh well. I think it was a Group Buy on the German forum? if anyone has more info then please drop me a PM. I'll chase it up some more if I have some more info/proof to got back to 'Sven' with!
 Coopless!
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1312207
31/01/2012 13:42
31/01/2012 13:42
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
Sadly (for you) Matt, it was me that's just bought Paul's gauge.  The good news is that it comes with all the paperwork (I think) so I'll pass any useful info over to you.  On a side note, I always thought the original GB was through a French Club?
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: ]
#1312548
01/02/2012 02:12
01/02/2012 02:12
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947 North wales
pinin_prestatyn
OP
Forum veteran
|
OP
Forum veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
|
Sadly (for you) Matt, it was me that's just bought Paul's gauge.  The good news is that it comes with all the paperwork (I think) so I'll pass any useful info over to you.  On a side note, I always thought the original GB was through a French Club? Grrr! Stop buying everything Craig, you're like a black hole, sucking up everything in site!  I heard it was the German forum? somebody must know more. Doesn't Kayjey have one?
 Coopless!
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1312563
01/02/2012 09:34
01/02/2012 09:34
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
Grrr! Stop buying everything Craig, you're like a black hole, sucking up everything in site!  I heard it was the German forum? somebody must know more. Doesn't Kayjey have one? LOL.  If it's any consolation and in an effort to "buck the trend", I'll be sticking a full set of Bilstein dampers on Fleabay at the weekend - see; I may be buying stuff but I also try to distribute some goodies to the good people of this Forum.  The gauge arrived yesterday  and there's some paperwork with it (haven't had chance to check yet) so I'll bring this with me when I call to collect the Zender Rear Lip if you like?  EDIT: Oh and Kayjay sold his to h2ypr.
Last edited by MABR; 01/02/2012 09:37. Reason: Forgot about the guy who wrote the book on parts stashing!
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: Theresa]
#1312763
01/02/2012 18:13
01/02/2012 18:13
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
I have one of these gauges, bought from MABR some years ago Yes, I replaced mine with a Defi one but I've since seen the error of my ways.
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#1313467
03/02/2012 21:53
03/02/2012 21:53
|
Paul_A
Unregistered
|
Paul_A
Unregistered
|
Glad it arrived OK MABR - hope you put it to better use than I did!!! 
|
|
|
Re: Boost gauge best match for Plus dials
[Re: ]
#1313513
04/02/2012 00:19
04/02/2012 00:19
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
Glad it arrived OK MABR - hope you put it to better use than I did!!! Hopefully being fitted into my Nomad Pillarpod this weekend.
|
|
|
|