|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of JimO's cream seats?
[Re: JimO]
#1319997
27/02/2012 10:40
27/02/2012 10:40
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621 S Wales
chrissy
Tourque Italia member!
|
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
|
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of JimO's cream seats?
[Re: JimO]
#1320049
27/02/2012 13:40
27/02/2012 13:40
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 135 South east
Rob
OP
On a journey
|
OP
On a journey
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 135
South east
|
Rob, I don't currently have access to, but if you go to photobucket and search for user JamesO (some bugger had stolen JimO) and then in there find the folder called "old cars" or "old coupe" and there are pictures there  Are you looking to recreate or just drool  Thanks JimO. I hadn't actually seen your seats before but I had heard of them. They do look lovely, and in answer to your question, I am looking to recreate.  I have an electric blue plus which is having one of barbs' powerplants fitted this week & I've decided I'm going to make it look drool worthy inside & out. Am I right in saying that these are after market seats & not plus recarro's retrimmed? Thanks.
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of JimO's cream seats?
[Re: Rob]
#1320140
27/02/2012 19:26
27/02/2012 19:26
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,919
JimO
Forum veteran
|
Forum veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,919
|
The car had them when I bought it, I was told, and believe this if you like, I guess I do... The car was origanally ordered for a director high up in Fiat, this director requested the seats to be retrimmed in that leather. So they were standard seats that had been retrimmed, they weren't recaros though, but the late side air bags seats. When I bought the car I got a shed load of paperwork, and there wasn't a receipt for a retrim, but neither was there an original invoice, so I can't confirm the truth or otherwise... But its a nice story anyway 
|
|
|
|