|
0 registered members (),
1,286
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
I love my Coupe
#1321566
03/03/2012 12:36
03/03/2012 12:36
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071 Southsea
Gunzi
OP
Club member 189, Former Club President
|
OP
Club member 189, Former Club President
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
|
After many months of chasing a banging noise my car is close to the point of me being totally happy with it. I gave it a wash, clay bar and a wax and the paintwork still comes up a treat! Now the issues are sorted I've got the energy to finish those jobs I've been putting off for an age. A HDI boost controller needs fitting, a new centre console and front ashtray are part way through a refurb, and the front struts need swapping with the Eibach / Billies I've bought. In summary it's looking great in the sunshine and running brilliantly. Chuffed
|
|
|
Re: I love my Coupe
[Re: Gunzi]
#1321571
03/03/2012 12:52
03/03/2012 12:52
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347 North Wales
Theresa
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
|
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
|
|
|
|
Re: I love my Coupe
[Re: Gunzi]
#1321575
03/03/2012 13:04
03/03/2012 13:04
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
 good times!
|
|
|
Re: I love my Coupe
[Re: Gunzi]
#1321671
03/03/2012 20:33
03/03/2012 20:33
|
bridges
Unregistered
|
bridges
Unregistered
|
Am a tad jealous, mine is still on the axle stands having a new driveshaft seal fitted as well as my new Le kit which will be arriving from Poland soon.
trouble is I bought a house a few months ago which needed some work, in short i gutted it, and hence is taking my time
|
|
|
Re: I love my Coupe
[Re: Gunzi]
#1322566
06/03/2012 14:55
06/03/2012 14:55
|
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919 Stoke-on-Trent duck!
Tommy_Coop23
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919
Stoke-on-Trent duck!
|
After many months of chasing a banging noise my car is close to the point of me being totally happy with it. I gave it a wash, clay bar and a wax and the paintwork still comes up a treat! Now the issues are sorted I've got the energy to finish those jobs I've been putting off for an age. A HDI boost controller needs fitting, a new centre console and front ashtray are part way through a refurb, and the front struts need swapping with the Eibach / Billies I've bought. In summary it's looking great in the sunshine and running brilliantly. Chuffed 
I'll be back  Alor Blue Seat Leon FR 180 atm
|
|
|
|