Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I love my Coupe #1321566
03/03/2012 12:36
03/03/2012 12:36
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
G
Gunzi Offline OP
Club member 189, Former Club President
Gunzi  Offline OP
Club member 189, Former Club President
Je suis un Coupé
G

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
After many months of chasing a banging noise my car is close to the point of me being totally happy with it.

I gave it a wash, clay bar and a wax and the paintwork still comes up a treat!

Now the issues are sorted I've got the energy to finish those jobs I've been putting off for an age. A HDI boost controller needs fitting, a new centre console and front ashtray are part way through a refurb, and the front struts need swapping with the Eibach / Billies I've bought.

In summary it's looking great in the sunshine and running brilliantly. Chuffed cool

Re: I love my Coupe [Re: Gunzi] #1321571
03/03/2012 12:52
03/03/2012 12:52
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
cool

Re: I love my Coupe [Re: Gunzi] #1321575
03/03/2012 13:04
03/03/2012 13:04

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



laugh

good times!

Re: I love my Coupe [Re: Gunzi] #1321671
03/03/2012 20:33
03/03/2012 20:33

B
bridges
Unregistered
bridges
Unregistered
B



Am a tad jealous, mine is still on the axle stands having a new driveshaft seal fitted as well as my new Le kit which will be arriving from Poland soon.

trouble is I bought a house a few months ago which needed some work, in short i gutted it, and hence is taking my time

Re: I love my Coupe [Re: Gunzi] #1321764
04/03/2012 08:49
04/03/2012 08:49
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
G
Gunzi Offline OP
Club member 189, Former Club President
Gunzi  Offline OP
Club member 189, Former Club President
Je suis un Coupé
G

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
It happens to the best of us. Mines been a 4 and a half year project, which is finally nearing completion!

Re: I love my Coupe [Re: Gunzi] #1322566
06/03/2012 14:55
06/03/2012 14:55
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919
Stoke-on-Trent duck!
T
Tommy_Coop23 Offline
My life on the forum
Tommy_Coop23  Offline
My life on the forum
T

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,919
Stoke-on-Trent duck!
Originally Posted by Gunzi
After many months of chasing a banging noise my car is close to the point of me being totally happy with it.

I gave it a wash, clay bar and a wax and the paintwork still comes up a treat!

Now the issues are sorted I've got the energy to finish those jobs I've been putting off for an age. A HDI boost controller needs fitting, a new centre console and front ashtray are part way through a refurb, and the front struts need swapping with the Eibach / Billies I've bought.

In summary it's looking great in the sunshine and running brilliantly. Chuffed cool


thumb


I'll be back smile

Alor Blue Seat Leon FR 180 atm smile

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.017s Queries: 14 (0.012s) Memory: 0.6138 MB (Peak: 0.6710 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:56:08 UTC