|
3 registered members (YFG, jarofjam, Notfastwes),
1,093
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1351946
16/06/2012 13:01
16/06/2012 13:01
|
knight7660
Unregistered
|
knight7660
Unregistered
|
Carbon fibre coil pack cover?
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: ]
#1351948
16/06/2012 13:10
16/06/2012 13:10
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,829 kidderminster
nick_d
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,829
kidderminster
|
Maybe..... But for who's car?.... Not his! My guess........ Butt Plug!!!
368bhp @ 1.5 bar
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: nick_d]
#1351959
16/06/2012 13:52
16/06/2012 13:52
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Butt Plug!!! LMFAO!!! thats what i said to him on facebook!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1351965
16/06/2012 14:04
16/06/2012 14:04
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Begbie - you missed out the other bits on your facebook page about it being one of the following.. 1. Butt plug 2. Bomb 3. Tingtong 4. pingpong pandle
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1352693
18/06/2012 12:12
18/06/2012 12:12
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
So.. what are you making Tingtong?
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: ]
#1352722
18/06/2012 13:47
18/06/2012 13:47
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
So.. what are you making Tingtong? Patience
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1352729
18/06/2012 13:59
18/06/2012 13:59
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1352747
18/06/2012 14:51
18/06/2012 14:51
|
Nobby
Unregistered
|
Nobby
Unregistered
|
Good luck Begbie
I tried it twice and gave up. Ended up with lots of bubbles and the corner bits weren't pressed in properly. Still got my gelcoat mould though. Might have another go later in the year.
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1352776
18/06/2012 17:07
18/06/2012 17:07
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1352805
18/06/2012 18:54
18/06/2012 18:54
|
cheech
Unregistered
|
cheech
Unregistered
|
heres mine i done a while ago
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: ]
#1352846
18/06/2012 20:41
18/06/2012 20:41
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,676 Didcot - Oxon
RusH
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,676
Didcot - Oxon
|
heres mine i done a while ago Did you make it from a mould or is it a carbon wrap?
Coupe now sold!
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: ]
#1352860
18/06/2012 21:16
18/06/2012 21:16
|
MickeyBravo20v
Unregistered
|
MickeyBravo20v
Unregistered
|
+1! that looks ace! just realised ive got a spare one,might practise on it 
Last edited by MickeyBravo20v; 18/06/2012 21:17.
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1352861
18/06/2012 21:23
18/06/2012 21:23
|
cheech
Unregistered
|
cheech
Unregistered
|
RusH
It is neither carbon or wrap. I painted it like that , need to finish it with a tinted clear .
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: ]
#1352953
19/06/2012 09:14
19/06/2012 09:14
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Is it a place to rest your extensive collection of detachable porn-star moustaches? Really? But yes, I'm going to be making a mould and making a carbon fibre coil pack cover. Will have to see how it turns out first. Just need to wait on my putty hardener to turn up, before I can get the mould made though
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1352963
19/06/2012 09:51
19/06/2012 09:51
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1353042
19/06/2012 14:05
19/06/2012 14:05
|
doug20vt
Unregistered
|
doug20vt
Unregistered
|
That's a lot of material for a butt plug, just how stretched is your ass Marco 
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1353055
19/06/2012 14:52
19/06/2012 14:52
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
believe me, thats not for me!! the comment on face book was like so.. "are you making a butt plug so it can finlaly touch the side's?" Begbie's responce was... " Yes, getting bored of not getting pleasure now." 
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: ]
#1353060
19/06/2012 15:11
19/06/2012 15:11
|
doug20vt
Unregistered
|
doug20vt
Unregistered
|
brilliant 
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1353915
21/06/2012 21:18
21/06/2012 21:18
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Step 2 - Applying the epoxy gel Step 3 - Applying the putty Fingers crossed the mould comes out okay!
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: What am I making?
[Re: Begbie]
#1354203
22/06/2012 17:20
22/06/2012 17:20
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644 Watford
MarioCirillo
Ex El Presidente
|
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
|
LMAO looks like the sort of thing i would expect marco to make As you say learn from your mistake, bring on take 2!
Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
|
|
|
|