Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Edinburgh, Jamiepm, phil16vturbo, 1 invisible), 833 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,142
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
What am I making? #1351938
16/06/2012 12:46
16/06/2012 12:46
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline OP
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
click to enlarge
I put this on facebook yesterday and all I got was a whole load of abuse from Marco about it being a butt plug rolleyes laugh

So, in the next few days (when the missing bits turn up), the spark plug cover and plasticine is going to turn into something that I hope someone will want, but what will it turn into?

The ones who know, keep quiet or lie laugh


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1351946
16/06/2012 13:01
16/06/2012 13:01

K
knight7660
Unregistered
knight7660
Unregistered
K



Carbon fibre coil pack cover?

Re: What am I making? [Re: ] #1351948
16/06/2012 13:10
16/06/2012 13:10
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,829
kidderminster
nick_d Offline
My life on the forum
nick_d  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,829
kidderminster
Maybe..... But for who's car?.... Not his!
My guess........







Butt Plug!!! laugh



368bhp @ 1.5 bar
Re: What am I making? [Re: nick_d] #1351959
16/06/2012 13:52
16/06/2012 13:52

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by nick_d


Butt Plug!!! laugh


LMFAO!!!

thats what i said to him on facebook!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1351965
16/06/2012 14:04
16/06/2012 14:04

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



Begbie - you missed out the other bits on your facebook page about it being one of the following..

1. Butt plug
2. Bomb
3. Tingtong
4. pingpong pandle

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1352693
18/06/2012 12:12
18/06/2012 12:12

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



So.. what are you making Tingtong?

Re: What am I making? [Re: ] #1352722
18/06/2012 13:47
18/06/2012 13:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline OP
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Originally Posted by Marco20ValveT
So.. what are you making Tingtong?

Patience


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1352729
18/06/2012 13:59
18/06/2012 13:59

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



just tell me you werido.

Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1352747
18/06/2012 14:51
18/06/2012 14:51

N
Nobby
Unregistered
Nobby
Unregistered
N



Good luck Begbie

I tried it twice and gave up. Ended up with lots of bubbles and the corner bits weren't pressed in properly. Still got my gelcoat mould though. Might have another go later in the year.

Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1352765
18/06/2012 16:20
18/06/2012 16:20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,676
Didcot - Oxon
RusH Offline
My life on the forum
RusH  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,676
Didcot - Oxon
Carbon Fiber?

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Last edited by RusH; 18/06/2012 20:42. Reason: Spelling

Coupe now sold!
Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1352776
18/06/2012 17:07
18/06/2012 17:07

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



I WANT!!!

Re: What am I making? [Re: ] #1352799
18/06/2012 18:39
18/06/2012 18:39

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



Is it a place to rest your extensive collection of detachable porn-star moustaches? chinny nerd

Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1352805
18/06/2012 18:54
18/06/2012 18:54

C
cheech
Unregistered
cheech
Unregistered
C



heres mine i done a while ago

click to enlarge

Re: What am I making? [Re: ] #1352810
18/06/2012 19:13
18/06/2012 19:13

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by proccy
Is it a place to rest your extensive collection of detachable porn-star moustaches? chinny nerd


LMFAO!!

laugh

Re: What am I making? [Re: ] #1352846
18/06/2012 20:41
18/06/2012 20:41
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,676
Didcot - Oxon
RusH Offline
My life on the forum
RusH  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,676
Didcot - Oxon
Originally Posted by cheech
heres mine i done a while ago

click to enlarge


Did you make it from a mould or is it a carbon wrap?


Coupe now sold!
Re: What am I making? [Re: ] #1352860
18/06/2012 21:16
18/06/2012 21:16

M
MickeyBravo20v
Unregistered
MickeyBravo20v
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by Marco20ValveT
I WANT!!!


+1! that looks ace!

just realised ive got a spare one,might practise on it smile

Last edited by MickeyBravo20v; 18/06/2012 21:17.
Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1352861
18/06/2012 21:23
18/06/2012 21:23

C
cheech
Unregistered
cheech
Unregistered
C



RusH

It is neither carbon or wrap. I painted it like that , need to finish it with a tinted clear .

Re: What am I making? [Re: ] #1352953
19/06/2012 09:14
19/06/2012 09:14
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline OP
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Originally Posted by proccy
Is it a place to rest your extensive collection of detachable porn-star moustaches? chinny nerd

Really?

But yes, I'm going to be making a mould and making a carbon fibre coil pack cover. Will have to see how it turns out first. Just need to wait on my putty hardener to turn up, before I can get the mould made though


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1352957
19/06/2012 09:29
19/06/2012 09:29
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
Originally Posted by Begbie
putty hardener


Is that what they call Viagra these days? laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: What am I making? [Re: MarioCirillo] #1352962
19/06/2012 09:49
19/06/2012 09:49
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline OP
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Originally Posted by MarioCirillo
Originally Posted by Begbie
putty hardener


Is that what they call Viagra these days? laugh

No idea mate, I just use a lolly pop stick and some tape laugh


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1352963
19/06/2012 09:51
19/06/2012 09:51

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

but im WELL up for a carbon coil cover Mr Mustache!!

smile

Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1352969
19/06/2012 10:04
19/06/2012 10:04
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
LMAO laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: What am I making? [Re: ] #1352979
19/06/2012 10:47
19/06/2012 10:47
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192
Bristol, UK
H
Hovedan Offline
Forum is my life
Hovedan  Offline
Forum is my life
H

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192
Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by cheech
heres mine i done a while ago

click to enlarge


Saw this in the flesh yesterday. Quality work Phil yes

Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1353042
19/06/2012 14:05
19/06/2012 14:05

D
doug20vt
Unregistered
doug20vt
Unregistered
D



Originally Posted by Begbie
click to enlarge
I put this on facebook yesterday and all I got was a whole load of abuse from Marco about it being a butt plug rolleyes laugh



That's a lot of material for a butt plug, just how stretched is your ass Marco laugh


Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1353055
19/06/2012 14:52
19/06/2012 14:52

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



believe me, thats not for me!!

the comment on face book was like so..

"are you making a butt plug so it can finlaly touch the side's?"

Begbie's responce was...

" Yes, getting bored of not getting pleasure now."

laugh

Re: What am I making? [Re: ] #1353060
19/06/2012 15:11
19/06/2012 15:11

D
doug20vt
Unregistered
doug20vt
Unregistered
D



brilliant rofl

Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1353064
19/06/2012 15:42
19/06/2012 15:42

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



laugh

old Mustacheo loves it laugh

Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1353915
21/06/2012 21:18
21/06/2012 21:18
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline OP
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Step 2 - Applying the epoxy gel
click to enlarge

Step 3 - Applying the putty
click to enlarge

Fingers crossed the mould comes out okay!


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1354202
22/06/2012 17:16
22/06/2012 17:16
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline OP
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Well, it didn't come out that well frown Didn't use enough of the epoxy gel and the putty was too thin in places and resulted in below. Oh well, you learn from your mistakes
click to enlarge


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: What am I making? [Re: Begbie] #1354203
22/06/2012 17:20
22/06/2012 17:20
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
LMAO looks like the sort of thing i would expect marco to make laugh

As you say learn from your mistake, bring on take 2!


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.018s Queries: 15 (0.010s) Memory: 0.7284 MB (Peak: 0.9606 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 17:08:07 UTC