Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I love my coupe! #1365302
05/08/2012 12:30
05/08/2012 12:30
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline OP
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
3rd year in a row sailed through the MOT without a single advisory! Only comment from the tester, "you don't see many of these on the road anymore". laugh


Re: I love my coupe! [Re: jame5] #1365304
05/08/2012 12:40
05/08/2012 12:40
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
Taffy20vt Offline
My life on the forum
Taffy20vt  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
Originally Posted by jame5
"you don't see many of these on the road anymore". laugh


Because they all fail the MOT biglaugh


Ex 432bhp evil

'00 Sprinty 20vt6
'17 S3 Sportback
'69 Amazon 131
Re: I love my coupe! [Re: jame5] #1365306
05/08/2012 13:01
05/08/2012 13:01

M
MickeyBravo20v
Unregistered
MickeyBravo20v
Unregistered
M



laugh

Re: I love my coupe! [Re: Taffy20vt] #1365315
05/08/2012 14:00
05/08/2012 14:00

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by Taffy20vt
Originally Posted by jame5
"you don't see many of these on the road anymore". laugh


Because they all fail the MOT biglaugh


LOL

Re: I love my coupe! [Re: Taffy20vt] #1365340
05/08/2012 17:13
05/08/2012 17:13

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



Originally Posted by Taffy20vt
Originally Posted by jame5
"you don't see many of these on the road anymore". laugh


Because they all fail the MOT biglaugh
laugh

Re: I love my coupe! [Re: Taffy20vt] #1365346
05/08/2012 17:32
05/08/2012 17:32

J
JKD
Unregistered
JKD
Unregistered
J



Originally Posted by Taffy20vt
Originally Posted by jame5
"you don't see many of these on the road anymore". laugh


Because they all fail the MOT biglaugh


rofl

Re: I love my coupe! [Re: jame5] #1365416
05/08/2012 23:10
05/08/2012 23:10

W
weyland
Unregistered
weyland
Unregistered
W



The coupe might actually be worth something then laugh

Re: I love my coupe! [Re: jame5] #1365478
06/08/2012 03:19
06/08/2012 03:19
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 566
Guildford, Surrey, UK
Punto16VT Offline
Enjoying the ride
Punto16VT  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 566
Guildford, Surrey, UK
I love mine more, despite the intermittent key/remote fob games and the clonking from the lefthand front, which I'll have to sort out soon, plus I think I need to resynch. the alarm and RCL, too.

Last edited by Punto16VT; 06/08/2012 03:19.

Sprinty Coupe 20VT6
1949 White Abarth Punto Grande SS
Stromboli Grey Alfa 159 Ti
Abarth 695 Rivale

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6202 MB (Peak: 0.6906 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:12:53 UTC