|
|
|
0 registered members (),
1,286
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: I love my coupe!
[Re: jame5]
#1365304
05/08/2012 12:40
05/08/2012 12:40
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985 In an Audi
Taffy20vt
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
|
"you don't see many of these on the road anymore". Because they all fail the MOT
Ex 432bhp '00 Sprinty 20vt6 '17 S3 Sportback '69 Amazon 131
|
|
|
Re: I love my coupe!
[Re: jame5]
#1365306
05/08/2012 13:01
05/08/2012 13:01
|
MickeyBravo20v
Unregistered
|
MickeyBravo20v
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: I love my coupe!
[Re: Taffy20vt]
#1365315
05/08/2012 14:00
05/08/2012 14:00
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
"you don't see many of these on the road anymore". Because they all fail the MOT LOL
|
|
|
Re: I love my coupe!
[Re: jame5]
#1365416
05/08/2012 23:10
05/08/2012 23:10
|
weyland
Unregistered
|
weyland
Unregistered
|
The coupe might actually be worth something then 
|
|
|
Re: I love my coupe!
[Re: jame5]
#1365478
06/08/2012 03:19
06/08/2012 03:19
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 566 Guildford, Surrey, UK
Punto16VT
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 566
Guildford, Surrey, UK
|
I love mine more, despite the intermittent key/remote fob games and the clonking from the lefthand front, which I'll have to sort out soon, plus I think I need to resynch. the alarm and RCL, too.
Last edited by Punto16VT; 06/08/2012 03:19.
Sprinty Coupe 20VT6 1949 White Abarth Punto Grande SS Stromboli Grey Alfa 159 Ti Abarth 695 Rivale
|
|
|
|
|
|
|