|
2 registered members (TonyB, RichG),
888
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,142
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
B Pillars
#1374126
03/09/2012 21:55
03/09/2012 21:55
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Since I'm going to convert from my N/A B pillar to a turbo one after spotting a link from Nigel of a set of yellow 16v badges and the fact I have new turbo badges for a few years now, but my dilmena now is, do I go for a matt black on the B pillars, or go for a nice gloss black?
Hmmm.....
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: Begbie]
#1374129
03/09/2012 21:57
03/09/2012 21:57
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
Matt Black.
Last edited by porkypaul; 03/09/2012 21:58. Reason: It'll match the Matt Yellow Bonnet ;-)
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: Begbie]
#1374137
03/09/2012 22:05
03/09/2012 22:05
|
dlongstaff
Unregistered
|
dlongstaff
Unregistered
|
I like the original satin. Gloss will work well with your colour. How about, gloss Broom Yellow?
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: Begbie]
#1374138
03/09/2012 22:07
03/09/2012 22:07
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
Gloss black or black carbon wrap lacquered 
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: ]
#1374139
03/09/2012 22:07
03/09/2012 22:07
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
I like the original satin. Gloss will work well with your colour. How about, gloss Broom Yellow? I did think about it, but not quite sure how well it would work, might be too much yellow  Paul, I'm not even going to rise to your edit 
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: Begbie]
#1374143
03/09/2012 22:11
03/09/2012 22:11
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
or use your da polisher with some t-cut and see how they come out , Mario did a great job on mine .
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: Begbie]
#1374717
05/09/2012 00:31
05/09/2012 00:31
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Per
Unregistered
|
I think you need to do the mirrors/feet too in gloss black if you do it, looks great but hard(er) work...
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: ]
#1374806
05/09/2012 09:56
05/09/2012 09:56
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
I think you need to do the mirrors/feet too in gloss black if you do it, looks great but hard(er) work... Interesting, not thought of that one 
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: Begbie]
#1374822
05/09/2012 10:47
05/09/2012 10:47
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
black carbon wrap then lacquered -
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: Begbie]
#1375126
06/09/2012 08:09
06/09/2012 08:09
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
removed the door handel and b pillar , wrapped and lacquered , then replaced .
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: Begbie]
#1375288
06/09/2012 17:31
06/09/2012 17:31
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
remove rear seats , remove seatbelts , remove rear bottom inner pannel , remove rear top inner pannel , then undo 2 bolts and the b pillar comes off .
then just reverse to put back together .
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: Begbie]
#1375290
06/09/2012 17:33
06/09/2012 17:33
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: ]
#1375373
06/09/2012 20:15
06/09/2012 20:15
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
remove rear seats , remove seatbelts , remove rear bottom inner pannel , remove rear top inner pannel , then undo 2 bolts and the b pillar comes off .
then just reverse to put back together . In my case, none of the above. I have direct access 
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: B Pillars
[Re: Begbie]
#1375375
06/09/2012 20:16
06/09/2012 20:16
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
|