Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Quick #1384459
12/10/2012 23:28
12/10/2012 23:28
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
mikndo69 Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
mikndo69  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
Bargain for someone

Headlights


Fast as FCCUK.org
Re: Quick [Re: mikndo69] #1384468
12/10/2012 23:49
12/10/2012 23:49
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
That's a bargain for under £40 delivered shocked

If I didn't have loads of stock already I'd jump on that without a second thought.

Re: Quick [Re: mikndo69] #1385343
16/10/2012 13:26
16/10/2012 13:26
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
I bought them.

The fog/side/indicator units are fine.

The headlamp covers need stripping and polishing.
The surface has peeled but I bought them for the internal mechanisms which need replacing in my yellow set, so no big deal particularly as they are complete with adjustment motors.

At £34.49 delivered I really can't complain.



16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Quick [Re: mikndo69] #1385345
16/10/2012 13:31
16/10/2012 13:31
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Well done Pete, bagged yourself a bargain there Sir thumb

Re: Quick [Re: PeteP] #1385354
16/10/2012 14:06
16/10/2012 14:06

R
RICHB
Unregistered
RICHB
Unregistered
R



Originally Posted by petep
The headlamp covers need stripping and polishing.


Drop me a PM if you want the outer lenses refurbing cool laugh

Re: Quick [Re: mikndo69] #1385359
16/10/2012 14:36
16/10/2012 14:36
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
No need thanks Rich, I did them myself 4 or 5 years ago on my yellow set and will be swapping them over after a quick re-polish.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6180 MB (Peak: 0.6768 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:16:07 UTC