|
|
|
1 registered members (Robski1337),
1,372
guests, and 7
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Quick
#1384459
12/10/2012 23:28
12/10/2012 23:28
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083 Alcester
mikndo69
OP
Enjoying the ride
|
OP
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
|
Bargain for someone Headlights
Fast as FCCUK.org
|
|
|
Re: Quick
[Re: mikndo69]
#1385343
16/10/2012 13:26
16/10/2012 13:26
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
I bought them. The fog/side/indicator units are fine.
The headlamp covers need stripping and polishing. The surface has peeled but I bought them for the internal mechanisms which need replacing in my yellow set, so no big deal particularly as they are complete with adjustment motors.
At £34.49 delivered I really can't complain.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Quick
[Re: PeteP]
#1385354
16/10/2012 14:06
16/10/2012 14:06
|
RICHB
Unregistered
|
RICHB
Unregistered
|
The headlamp covers need stripping and polishing. Drop me a PM if you want the outer lenses refurbing
|
|
|
Re: Quick
[Re: mikndo69]
#1385359
16/10/2012 14:36
16/10/2012 14:36
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
No need thanks Rich, I did them myself 4 or 5 years ago on my yellow set and will be swapping them over after a quick re-polish.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|