Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Robski1337), 1,372 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
coupe dropped off for full respray #1423565
22/04/2013 20:42
22/04/2013 20:42

G
groundze20vt
Unregistered
groundze20vt
Unregistered
G



My coupe has just been dropped off for a full respray and original le/plus body kit fitting:-)

Am I right in saying that a t reg wine red paint code is 180/A?

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423582
22/04/2013 21:14
22/04/2013 21:14

8
812112
Unregistered
812112
Unregistered
8



yea thats rite, thats wot my s plate 20vt is.

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423584
22/04/2013 21:20
22/04/2013 21:20
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 250
Stockton on Tees
aleem Offline
Making a profit
aleem  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 250
Stockton on Tees

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423586
22/04/2013 21:22
22/04/2013 21:22
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
G
Gunzi Offline
Club member 189, Former Club President
Gunzi  Offline
Club member 189, Former Club President
Je suis un Coupé
G

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
Same as mine a 1999 T plate.

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423695
23/04/2013 14:22
23/04/2013 14:22

G
griffster
Unregistered
griffster
Unregistered
G



dare we ask wot sort of price for this total re-spray?

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423702
23/04/2013 14:53
23/04/2013 14:53

G
groundze20vt
Unregistered
groundze20vt
Unregistered
G



Well I'm having a original le/plus bumper and skirts fitted, dents pulled out and the respray includes b pillars and plus grille repainted black for 2k.
I got it for a good price as the guy who is doing it is a member at the private golf club I work at.

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423766
23/04/2013 20:43
23/04/2013 20:43

G
griffster
Unregistered
griffster
Unregistered
G



Originally Posted by groundze20vt
Well I'm having a original le/plus bumper and skirts fitted, dents pulled out and the respray includes b pillars and plus grille repainted black for 2k.
I got it for a good price as the guy who is doing it is a member at the private golf club I work at.


let me know if you come to sell it later on would you, I am looking for a mint light metallic red 20vt

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423810
23/04/2013 23:28
23/04/2013 23:28
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 250
Stockton on Tees
aleem Offline
Making a profit
aleem  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 250
Stockton on Tees
Light red metallic is paint code 108A:

click to enlarge



Paint code 180 is Dark Red metallic or Rosso Winner metallic:

click to enlarge

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423875
24/04/2013 11:44
24/04/2013 11:44

G
groundze20vt
Unregistered
groundze20vt
Unregistered
G



To griffster

I'm getting the coop resprayed in the original colour which I believe is the dark metallic red 180 as I've got a t reg.

I don't think I'll ever sell my coop as it's completely rust free and with only 32k miles on the clock and full service history it's going to last me for a while.

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423909
24/04/2013 15:38
24/04/2013 15:38

S
stevo
Unregistered
stevo
Unregistered
S



My black LE is currently being resprayed as well including mirrors, wheels and b pillars. Hopefully it will look all shiny and new when I get it back.

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423913
24/04/2013 16:32
24/04/2013 16:32

G
griffster
Unregistered
griffster
Unregistered
G



..never say never smile
you know where to find me

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423920
24/04/2013 18:21
24/04/2013 18:21

G
groundze20vt
Unregistered
groundze20vt
Unregistered
G



To stevo.

Cool how much is yours costing you? If you don't mind me asking.

To griffster

Trust me I love my coop too much to sell it lol my girlfriend hates it cause I spend more of my time and money with the coop lol.

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1423950
24/04/2013 20:43
24/04/2013 20:43

S
stevo
Unregistered
stevo
Unregistered
S



Not exactly sure at the moment. It should be finished hopefully next week so will find out then.

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: aleem] #1424043
25/04/2013 12:23
25/04/2013 12:23
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.




Paint code 180 is Dark Red metallic or Rosso Winner metallic:

click to enlarge [/quote]



This is my coupe when it was on UK plates. It has about four different shades on it,due to the previous owner not knowing anything about cars and being a bad driver.



Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: aleem] #1424070
25/04/2013 16:03
25/04/2013 16:03

8
812112
Unregistered
812112
Unregistered
8



Originally Posted by aleem
Light red metallic is paint code 108A:

click to enlarge



Paint code 180 is Dark Red metallic or Rosso Winner metallic:

click to enlarge


Mine is the dark red metallic an is 180A code on an S plate

Re: coupe dropped off for full respray [Re: ] #1424083
25/04/2013 17:57
25/04/2013 17:57

G
groundze20vt
Unregistered
groundze20vt
Unregistered
G



Thanks guys I've gone for paint code 180A. I'll try and upload pictures once I get the coop back.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 13 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6499 MB (Peak: 0.7773 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:03:25 UTC