|
|
|
0 registered members (),
1,286
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
coupe dropped off for full respray
#1423565
22/04/2013 20:42
22/04/2013 20:42
|
groundze20vt
Unregistered
|
groundze20vt
Unregistered
|
My coupe has just been dropped off for a full respray and original le/plus body kit fitting:-)
Am I right in saying that a t reg wine red paint code is 180/A?
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: ]
#1423582
22/04/2013 21:14
22/04/2013 21:14
|
812112
Unregistered
|
812112
Unregistered
|
yea thats rite, thats wot my s plate 20vt is.
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: ]
#1423695
23/04/2013 14:22
23/04/2013 14:22
|
griffster
Unregistered
|
griffster
Unregistered
|
dare we ask wot sort of price for this total re-spray?
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: ]
#1423702
23/04/2013 14:53
23/04/2013 14:53
|
groundze20vt
Unregistered
|
groundze20vt
Unregistered
|
Well I'm having a original le/plus bumper and skirts fitted, dents pulled out and the respray includes b pillars and plus grille repainted black for 2k. I got it for a good price as the guy who is doing it is a member at the private golf club I work at.
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: ]
#1423766
23/04/2013 20:43
23/04/2013 20:43
|
griffster
Unregistered
|
griffster
Unregistered
|
Well I'm having a original le/plus bumper and skirts fitted, dents pulled out and the respray includes b pillars and plus grille repainted black for 2k. I got it for a good price as the guy who is doing it is a member at the private golf club I work at. let me know if you come to sell it later on would you, I am looking for a mint light metallic red 20vt
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: ]
#1423875
24/04/2013 11:44
24/04/2013 11:44
|
groundze20vt
Unregistered
|
groundze20vt
Unregistered
|
To griffster
I'm getting the coop resprayed in the original colour which I believe is the dark metallic red 180 as I've got a t reg.
I don't think I'll ever sell my coop as it's completely rust free and with only 32k miles on the clock and full service history it's going to last me for a while.
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: ]
#1423909
24/04/2013 15:38
24/04/2013 15:38
|
stevo
Unregistered
|
stevo
Unregistered
|
My black LE is currently being resprayed as well including mirrors, wheels and b pillars. Hopefully it will look all shiny and new when I get it back.
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: ]
#1423913
24/04/2013 16:32
24/04/2013 16:32
|
griffster
Unregistered
|
griffster
Unregistered
|
..never say never  you know where to find me
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: ]
#1423920
24/04/2013 18:21
24/04/2013 18:21
|
groundze20vt
Unregistered
|
groundze20vt
Unregistered
|
To stevo.
Cool how much is yours costing you? If you don't mind me asking.
To griffster
Trust me I love my coop too much to sell it lol my girlfriend hates it cause I spend more of my time and money with the coop lol.
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: ]
#1423950
24/04/2013 20:43
24/04/2013 20:43
|
stevo
Unregistered
|
stevo
Unregistered
|
Not exactly sure at the moment. It should be finished hopefully next week so will find out then.
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: aleem]
#1424043
25/04/2013 12:23
25/04/2013 12:23
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799 In the coupe.
magooagain
Club member 259
|
Club member 259
Forum is my life
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
|
Paint code 180 is Dark Red metallic or Rosso Winner metallic:  [/quote] This is my coupe when it was on UK plates. It has about four different shades on it,due to the previous owner not knowing anything about cars and being a bad driver.
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: aleem]
#1424070
25/04/2013 16:03
25/04/2013 16:03
|
812112
Unregistered
|
812112
Unregistered
|
Light red metallic is paint code 108A: Paint code 180 is Dark Red metallic or Rosso Winner metallic: Mine is the dark red metallic an is 180A code on an S plate
|
|
|
Re: coupe dropped off for full respray
[Re: ]
#1424083
25/04/2013 17:57
25/04/2013 17:57
|
groundze20vt
Unregistered
|
groundze20vt
Unregistered
|
Thanks guys I've gone for paint code 180A. I'll try and upload pictures once I get the coop back.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|