|
|
|
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG),
1,265
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Guess what I am buidling with these??
#1431366
04/06/2013 09:24
04/06/2013 09:24
|
I8AV8
Unregistered
|
I8AV8
Unregistered
|
I don't know if these have been used before on the forum, but hopefully they live up to their promise. Cheers, Matt
|
|
|
Re: Guess what I am buidling with these??
[Re: ]
#1431404
04/06/2013 14:55
04/06/2013 14:55
|
I8AV8
Unregistered
|
I8AV8
Unregistered
|
Yep, popular with the 4X4 crowd in Aus and NZ 
|
|
|
Re: Guess what I am buidling with these??
[Re: ]
#1431454
04/06/2013 21:48
04/06/2013 21:48
|
PhoB
Unregistered
|
PhoB
Unregistered
|
L****ova 
Last edited by PhoB; 04/06/2013 21:50.
|
|
|
Re: Guess what I am buidling with these??
[Re: ]
#1431472
04/06/2013 23:08
04/06/2013 23:08
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Some cooler of some sort? Oil cooler with water?
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Guess what I am buidling with these??
[Re: ]
#1431515
05/06/2013 07:51
05/06/2013 07:51
|
I8AV8
Unregistered
|
I8AV8
Unregistered
|
They are Laminova tubes and can be used for any water cooled application. I am building a liquid charge air cooler with four tubes. The single tube was a bit misleading  Cheers
|
|
|
Re: Guess what I am buidling with these??
[Re: ]
#1431597
05/06/2013 17:51
05/06/2013 17:51
|
TurboJ
Unregistered
|
TurboJ
Unregistered
|
Very effective, but a word of warning, be care how you design and spec these. I would measure scavenge pressure oil in and out to be sure you have not created a restriction.
|
|
|
Re: Guess what I am buidling with these??
[Re: ]
#1431705
06/06/2013 10:36
06/06/2013 10:36
|
I8AV8
Unregistered
|
I8AV8
Unregistered
|
Thanks TurboJ, first building a water to air charge inter cooler with these, upgrading the oil cooler with a "standard" type cooler.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|