Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 1,160 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Guess what I am buidling with these?? #1431366
04/06/2013 09:24
04/06/2013 09:24

I
I8AV8
Unregistered
I8AV8
Unregistered
I



I don't know if these have been used before on the forum, but hopefully they live up to their promise.

click to enlarge click to enlarge

Cheers,

Matt

Re: Guess what I am buidling with these?? [Re: ] #1431370
04/06/2013 10:13
04/06/2013 10:13
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,897
New Zealand
Saint Offline
My life on the forum
Saint  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,897
New Zealand
I have never seen them used before on the forum that I can recall, I wont give it away but good luck, they read up well


Re: Guess what I am buidling with these?? [Re: ] #1431404
04/06/2013 14:55
04/06/2013 14:55

I
I8AV8
Unregistered
I8AV8
Unregistered
I



Yep, popular with the 4X4 crowd in Aus and NZ smile

Re: Guess what I am buidling with these?? [Re: ] #1431454
04/06/2013 21:48
04/06/2013 21:48

P
PhoB
Unregistered
PhoB
Unregistered
P



L****ova smile

Last edited by PhoB; 04/06/2013 21:50.
Re: Guess what I am buidling with these?? [Re: ] #1431472
04/06/2013 23:08
04/06/2013 23:08
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Some cooler of some sort? Oil cooler with water?


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Guess what I am buidling with these?? [Re: ] #1431515
05/06/2013 07:51
05/06/2013 07:51

I
I8AV8
Unregistered
I8AV8
Unregistered
I



They are Laminova tubes and can be used for any water cooled application.

I am building a liquid charge air cooler with four tubes.

The single tube was a bit misleading laugh

Cheers

Re: Guess what I am buidling with these?? [Re: ] #1431597
05/06/2013 17:51
05/06/2013 17:51

T
TurboJ
Unregistered
TurboJ
Unregistered
T



Very effective, but a word of warning, be care how you design and spec these. I would measure scavenge pressure oil in and out to be sure you have not created a restriction.

Re: Guess what I am buidling with these?? [Re: ] #1431705
06/06/2013 10:36
06/06/2013 10:36

I
I8AV8
Unregistered
I8AV8
Unregistered
I



Thanks TurboJ, first building a water to air charge inter cooler with these, upgrading the oil cooler with a "standard" type cooler.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6159 MB (Peak: 0.6870 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:43:00 UTC