|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
616
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,104
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: cabin ventilation/heater output in rear?
[Re: dante giacosa]
#1488466
16/05/2014 17:28
16/05/2014 17:28
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794 Berlin
barnacle
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
|
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
|
|
|
|
Re: cabin ventilation/heater output in rear?
[Re: dante giacosa]
#1488468
16/05/2014 17:33
16/05/2014 17:33
|
dlongstaff
Unregistered
|
dlongstaff
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: cabin ventilation/heater output in rear?
[Re: barnacle]
#1488508
16/05/2014 22:52
16/05/2014 22:52
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207 ation
szkom
Club member 2000
|
Club member 2000
Forum is my life
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
|
It might exist, but it's still a joke... What?! I've just ordered. What with it's 20000rpm worth of airflow and its super high pressure 2-3psi output, how can I not make a ton of extra power and in no way choke my engine?
|
|
|
Re: cabin ventilation/heater output in rear?
[Re: dante giacosa]
#1488573
17/05/2014 11:03
17/05/2014 11:03
|
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
|
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
|
Barnacle you've done it again, the amount of hot air in that add would certainly be enough for the rear of a coupe!
|
|
|
Re: cabin ventilation/heater output in rear?
[Re: dante giacosa]
#1488589
17/05/2014 13:04
17/05/2014 13:04
|
GrahamL
Unregistered
|
GrahamL
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: cabin ventilation/heater output in rear?
[Re: dante giacosa]
#1488590
17/05/2014 13:08
17/05/2014 13:08
|
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,945 Going North on the A9
dante giacosa
OP
My life on the forum
|
OP
My life on the forum
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,945
Going North on the A9
|
I can't access this link from my phone in a playpark in Dalkeith, but at the risk of going off-topic, to actually be back-on-topic!: I'd like to say that a cursory sizing up of the removed rear ashtray complete arrangement appears to be right on a single vent & thumb wheel size in the front...
Hmm- can I really face this project....??!
This might be a longtermer: I might get another double dashvent off eBay and have a think about ducting.
Or "mabey" I should think about the lower vents...? That might be a lot easier...
Last edited by JimP; 17/05/2014 13:11.
|
|
|
Re: cabin ventilation/heater output in rear?
[Re: ]
#1488603
17/05/2014 15:01
17/05/2014 15:01
|
mmarks
Unregistered
|
mmarks
Unregistered
|
I am quite annoyed at the negativity towards the electric superchargers. That was clearly an unfair test. In order for it to work effectively the car needs other, cheap supporting mods such as viper stripes and a massive rear spoiler. With these in place I am sure it would add hundreds of extra horse power. Next you will be telling us that Amtech restore doesn't rebuild engines by adding it to the oil.i know that works because Quentin Wilson says so. Michael
|
|
|
|