|
|
|
1 registered members (Robski1337),
1,372
guests, and 7
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: I've got the horn!
[Re: Gripped]
#1504047
21/08/2014 13:15
21/08/2014 13:15
|
go_fast_Chris
Unregistered
|
go_fast_Chris
Unregistered
|
i got chrome ones 
|
|
|
Re: I've got the horn!
[Re: Gripped]
#1504050
21/08/2014 13:21
21/08/2014 13:21
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Why not just buy some new replacements - they are only about a tenner?
|
|
|
Re: I've got the horn!
[Re: Gripped]
#1504053
21/08/2014 13:29
21/08/2014 13:29
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
standard horns are gloss black but I would spray them the same colour as car , aftermarket horns aren't as loud as standard horns and don't last as long , mine didn't anyway .
|
|
|
Re: I've got the horn!
[Re: Gripped]
#1504081
21/08/2014 16:43
21/08/2014 16:43
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
I've never had any complaints 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|